Sussman Acura

Used 888-277-4961
Service 866-998-7646

Sussman Acura, TSX, Certified Pre-Owned

by from North Wales, PA |

Bought my son a 2011 Acura TSX, pre-owned and certified. Arrived on a Friday around 4:30 PM. Immediately was created by the salesperson, Irina, and the Sales Manager. Showed them the online printout of the car we wanted to test drive and they got the keys immediately. Sussman is on Rt 611, it was very busy on a Friday night close to rush hour and I didn't feel comfortable having my 16 yr old drive. Irina took us to a local high school where he drove it around and then on back roads. We decided to buy the car but they were going to close soon, I was willing to come back the next day but the took care of the financing and purchase and we were out of there a little after 6:30 PM. Irina was fantastic -- really nice, polite, patient, and completely understanding so much so, that she moved my car to the other side of the dealership so we could easily get onto 611 at a light to go home. Overall it was just a great experience and I feel like it was a good value for the money. One of the great things is the free oil changes we'll get from Acura going forward. The only slightly negative thing I would say is the ease of getting in and out on 611 BUT Irina was very perceptive in realizing that I was nervous about getting my car out of their lot and turning left onto 611, she offered to take care of both problems for me. I would definitely recommend both Sussman Acura and Irina! (No, I have no affiliation or personal relationship to either. This is my unbiased opinion based on my personal experience.)

by from philly PA |

Sent an email and Dan Barton got back to me. What a worker, he made it happen. Got me my dream car for the price I wanted. He didn't stop there either. Personally showed me all the features and extras. Then had to deal with getting my Ford back to them. Never heard of a dealership not wanting their car back before. Dan took care of it all...what a man. Go to Sussman and u will not have to go anywhere else. Made my experience a great one. Would go back and recomend in a second.

My second Acura

by from Pipersville, Pa |

This is my 2nd Acura from Sussman. Great place and people. Special thanks to Cindy, Tim, and Chuck. Highly recommend them if you want an Acura.