Trenor Motors

Service 866-968-7031

"Serving You Since 1926"

100% Satisfied

by from Urbana. OH |

My wife and I recently purchased a terrain from Trenors and we could not be more happy. We dealt with Mike and we got a great deal and a great price. We've been to other dealers where we got the run around and met some PUSHY sales people. Mike really knew his stuff and got us exactly what we were looking for. No run around and no games, he was really on the ball and got us approved in no time. My wife had a question about the car and went back to the dealership. Mike was there and answered all the questions without any wait time. He even gave us a free trial of xm radio. We will DEFINITELY be back and are telling all our friends about TRENORS!

Fair Body Shop

by from Urbana, OH |

Body shop has no customer relations what-so-ever. Had a recent collision, took it here to have it fixed, and, when picking up vehicle, body shop did not even go outside to look at vehicle with me. Got in to drive away, there was interior damage done while in their possession, went back inside, they kept additional day to repair. Picking up after interior damage, again, nobody from body shop went out to look at vehicle with me, again. Later that night, light bulb in headlamp assemble replaced from collision, did not work, they stated to bring in at my convenience, they would check it, go from there. With my work schedule, let them know it may be a couple of weeks, they said, "No Problem". Took back in, they were "backed up", and, scheduled in for a week later, at which point, I made them aware of additional issues from their workmanship. Just waiting to see what will happen next. Because of this, and prior instances with service in Champaign County Ohio, will more than likely be taking over 90% of my business out of county, even though I live there.

Trenor Motors responded to this review

July 22, 2015

Hi..I am sorry for your troubles with our body shop. Please Contact me via email or phone and I will take care of your issues. Thanks for the feed back! Tony Warye Sales Manager tw4540@gmail.com 937-652-1371

New Customer

by from Bellefontaine, OH |

I bought a 2003 Honda Civic, paid top dollar. I worked in a in house warranty 3 month 3000 just to cover mine. I began to have some minor issues with the car shortly after. Took the car in to get looked at and they want to charge me $150 for diagnostics plus parts. I explained I had a warranty the manager came out gave me the run around, basically not wanting to honor it. I bought the car its my problem now. My advise to anyone buying a car DRIVE RIGHT BUY THIS PLACE.

Old style atmosphere....good people

by from Catawba, Ohio |

I recently purchased a 2007 Trailblazer, and the next day I had to jump start it in my garage. I took it back to Trenors, and a "bad" battery was replaced with a new one. The car sat for the next three days and when I went to start it the new battery was dead ! ! Back to the dealer again, this time I had reservations about being treated fairly.....NO PROBLEM....they had the car over night, and called the next day saying the ignition switch was bad and had been replaced.....this was on Feb. 15 th.....so far the car seems to be fixed.....my overall experience, except for the extra trips to the dealer, has been very good....barring a repeat of my battery problem, Trenor may just be my new service agent

Bought Used 2004 LeSabre from Trenor otors

by from Bethel, Ohio |

We bought a 2004 Buick LeSabre Custom at Trenor Motors from salesman Bob Lindsey. He was a real pleasure to deal with. He was very friendly and helpful. He quickly came to an acceptable discount from the posted price via email exchange after I spotted the vehicle on the internet. His portrayal of the car was an accurate portrayal of the vehicle, which was helpful considering the fact that we drove 2+ hours to see it before making the purchse decision. Trenor Motors offered us a "no-hassle" purchase and trade-in experience, and, thus far, we're VERY pleased with the purchase we made. Trenor had installed new tires, new brake pads, and had turned the rotors prior to selling the car. It was nearly spotless inside and out. We love Buick LeSabres, and were so pleased to find this 2004 Buick with only 58,000+ miles on it for a reasonable price. We would definitely consider doing business again with Trenor Motors if they had the car we wanted to investigate. This was our first purchase from Trenor, and FYI, we have no prior personal or family connection with this company.