Carfagno Chevrolet

1230 E Ridge Pike, Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462

New 877-430-1490
Used 877-416-0178
Service 877-389-8464

2013 DealerRater Dealer of the Year award for Chevrolet in Pennsylvania!

Super people to work with

by from Malvern, Pa |

Everyone at Carfagno was extremely helpful and answered all my questions and concerns in a timely manner. The process to purchase the auto was very smooth and explained step by step to ensure that I understood each step and what it entailed. I was very pleased with everything and will certainly tell anyone that asks how friendly they are. I would not hesitate to purchase my next auto from them.

Great Expereince

by from Philadelphia |

Jason was great to work with -- he listen to what we were looking for and was able to deliver. We drove in to the dealership in our old car and out in a new car. Thank you.

Carfagno Chevrolet responded to this review

May 26, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I appreciate the feedback and I will make sure that Jason sees your review. Thank you for the opportunity. Regards, Craig Morein General Manager

buying a new Corvette

by from Collegeville, PA |

Worked with Jason. He introduced me to the Owner of Carfagno. Car was ready and delivered as expected. Very pleasant overall experience. Just need warmer weather now to enjoy the car. Jason was a whiz with the training and use of electronics of the new car, sync'd my iPhone for me, etc. A real car guy and very helpful throughout.

Needed Bus Repairs

by from Philadelphia, Penna. |

One of our 16-passenger buses on a Chevy platform needed seat repairs. While there was a considerable delay waiting for parts that had to be manufactured, the actual scheduling and servicing went quite well. Mary Jablonski saw to our needs and her help was, and is, appreciated.

Happy with my Volt and Carfagno service

by from Blue Bell, PA |

I believe I was the first Volt customer at Carfagno Chevrolet. All I can say is that Joe Burns and his crew have given me nothing but VIP service. As an owner of "luxury" vehicles as well, I rate the service that I have received at Carfagno above and beyond my experiences from the "luxury" dealerships. I have been so pleased with my experience with my Volt and with Cargagno, I plan on leasing a new Volt from them with the end of my current lease.

Car sales are not supposed to go this easy!

by from Lebanon Pa |

People were easy to deal with. No strong arm tactics. Very knowledgeable. Would definitely go there againg. Sure wasn't expecting something like a car sale to go this well.

great service on a timely basis

by from Lafayette Hill, PA |

I had a very specific deadline I had to meet and needed to be out of the dealership on time the staff was great and got me out in plenty of time.

Inspection

by from Norristown |

The only issue was we had to replace two of my daughters tires. After replacing them were told only 1 really needed to be replaced to pass inspection. With money tight the week of Christmas if we had known, I would have only replaced one tire.

5 Star Dealership!

by from Plymouth Meeting, PA |

The service team at Carfagno Chevrolet are prompt, fair, accommodating, and demonstrate genuine concern for ensuring our Chevrolet's are always running top notch. Just one phone call and immediate attention to solving an issue is addressed. Trust is axiomatic and the folks at Carfagno Chevrolet have proven themselves time and time again. We will continue to use Carfagno Chevrolet for all our service needs and future car purchases without question. David P. Makowski

Carfagno Chevrolet was fantastic!

by from Plymouth Meeting, PA |

We had an extremely pleasant experience purchasing our new Equinox. Everyone one we dealt with was very well informed. All of our questions we answered without any problems.

Malibu Thursday

by from Plymouth, PA |

I had the unfortunate situation of having my new Malibu not start on Thursday morning when I went out to go to work. I got the vehicle jump started and got it over to your dealership. Zanfra Major, your ASM, was Awesome!.. she got all my data inputted into the computer system, and set me up with your service department. The car was ready by the end of the day, with a new battery and also a fix for a HVAC recall matter. The Carfagno team was also able to get me back home to my office, and back again to the facility via their courtesy shuttle. Jim the driver, was a great host, and it was nice to meet him! The whole matter was taken care of in a professional manner, and bottom line - you made the time to handle my last minute emergency in your daily work schedule - and it was greatly appreciated!!