Carfagno Chevrolet

1230 E Ridge Pike, Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462

New 877-430-1490
Used 877-416-0178
Service 877-389-8464

2013 DealerRater Dealer of the Year award for Chevrolet in Pennsylvania!

Service Dept.5 Star Performance

by from Phila PA |

My daughter brought my car to Carfagno for a recall on the frt. axle and was very courteously treated and very efficiently handled. I also called Zanfra and asked if I could get my cat\r inspected while it was in and she gladly did it for me. Both my daughter have nothing but good things to say about Zanfra . Also Carfagno took my daughter from the dealership to work and the picked her up and brought her back to the dealership. TOP SHELF DEALERSHIP ***** 5 star rating

Dreams do come true

by from Blue Bell, Pa |

Joe and Ed were extremely nice and helpful to us. They made sure we got what we wanted and we're interested in making sure we were happy with our purchase.

Service Dept.

by from Norristown, PA |

I brought my Cruze in for route maintenance and as usual I was greeted with a personal welcome by Zanfra Major who takes a customer's interest to the next level. Which is the main reason I continue to bring my cars to Carfagno's for servicing.

Great buying experience

by from Plymouth Meeting, PS |

My salesperson Caren Wolford was great to work with. I had specific requirements that weren't necessarily easy to meet, and she worked hard to fulfill them. Everyone at Carfagno is great to deal with.

No fake Internet pricing here

by from King of Prussia pa |

After taking a disappointing visit to Springfields Golden Mile I had the pleasure of meeting the sales professionals of Norristown Carfagno Chevy. I did a lot of research before I bought my car I looked online and visited different dealerships a lot of places have a lot of fake ads and prices that they just couldn't meet I was very happy with your dealership you didn't do any of that the Internet pricing was upfront and fair I emailed on a Friday night Saturday morning I had a response I came in and I bought my car Mike was an awesome salesperson he treated me like family thank you thank you thank you for awesome experience. The only reason for not giving 5 stars for buying process is the paperwork process is a little lengthy, but the dealership did everything in their power to speed up the process and send me and my kids on our way

Professional, clean,

by from collegeville ,PA |

I dealt primarily with Mary Jablonski. Mary was compassionate, patient and extremely accomidating. Three qualities rarely found in customer service these days. She had me in and out with expedience. True professional. Unfortunately I had to go back three times for the same issue. I think the department lacked in following up with final procedure. Had they checked their work before contacting me that the car was "ready", I wouldn't have had to return two more times. But my third and final visit was the experience I want to share. Mary had a mechanic drive my car with me so I could explain my problems with my car. Well, the mechanics name unfortunately slipped my mind, was clearly paying close attention to my issue that I couldn't even pinpoint because like everyone experiences,"the noise was there yesterday and now it's gone" scenario. Lol. Mary explained to me how he spent the time and actually couldn't find the noise I heard but still managed to fix my issue. They even gave me a "loaner car" absolutely free of charge both return visits, which I might add was a clean and new Chevy Cruze. So I could say, they more than made up for what I could have said was a bad experience. And because of that, I was more than satisfied. My car runs great! Unfortunately my one driving light bulb is still dimmer than the other bit they fixed the horrific noise that kept me up at night. Big thank you to Mary and the Carfagno Chevrolet Team.

great service and courtesy and friendliness

by from Phila. PA |

I had a routine LOF and tire rotation. I was greeted very nicely and taken care of promptly. As always a pleasure to deal with. My asst. service mgr.. was Mary. I also had some time to meet and chat with Mike Kipp who now handles my account and my daughter's acct. when we lease new vehicles. Very friendly and cooperative dealership.

My parked car was totaled

by from Runnemede NJ |

I was forced to purchase a new car because my parked car was totaled by another driver. The staff could not have been more helpful, kind and understanding of my situation. They went over and above normal service to help me find a vehicle that would meet my specific needs and that I could afford. They also did everything that they could to expedite my being able to take possession of the new car quickly. I will highly recommend them.

Great place to do business

by from Philadelphia, PA |

Came in for Inspection, Oil change and tire rotation. Staff was great. All was done and I was out of there before noon. Great place to do business.

SUPER HAPPY ;)

by from Phila PA |

Everyone at Carfagno was a pleasure to deal with. I am glad a friend recommended Mike Kipp and Carfagno. Mike was patient with me and went above and beyond to work with me, he listened to my needs and kept me within my budget. I can't thank him enough!

prompt service with a smile and a donut

by from dresher, pa |

Our last four cars were from Carfagno. The service is prompt. The people are friendly and courteous. The coffee in the waiting room is hot and the donuts are fresh. If I win a lottery I may pop for a Lamborghini but my Chevy will still be my number one car.