Carfagno Chevrolet

1230 E Ridge Pike, Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462

New 877-430-1490
Used 877-416-0178
Service 877-389-8464

2013 DealerRater Dealer of the Year award for Chevrolet in Pennsylvania!

Service Dept.5 Star Performance

by from Phila PA |

My daughter brought my car to Carfagno for a recall on the frt. axle and was very courteously treated and very efficiently handled. I also called Zanfra and asked if I could get my cat\r inspected while it was in and she gladly did it for me. Both my daughter have nothing but good things to say about Zanfra . Also Carfagno took my daughter from the dealership to work and the picked her up and brought her back to the dealership. TOP SHELF DEALERSHIP ***** 5 star rating

service is awesome. a must if you need service.

by from Philadelphia, PA |

absolutely great facility and modern service with technicians that know their stuff.

Great Service department!

by from Philadelphia, PA |

my experiance has been great! The Service department is quick and efficient

Exceptional Customer Service

by from Philadelphia, Pa |

We want to thank you for excellent service during the purchase of Chevrolet-Equinox. Our experience and your customer service was absolutely spectacular, especially Kevin Wylie who was very knowledgeable, patient and very professional throughout the whole process. He went above and beyond to provide us with excellent service and was very attentive to make this deal happen, even stayed after hours. We are extremely happy with our Equinox and services provided by all wonderful people at your dealership. We will certainly purchase our next car here and will recommend Carfagno Chevrolet to al of our family, friends and neighbors.

only Carfagno for me! no place better

by from phila,pa |

Carfagno is the best. They were courteous and went out of there way to ensure I was not inconvenienced and satisfied. Honestly, I can't imagine engaging with any other dealership or service dept.

Great Expereince

by from Philadelphia |

Jason was great to work with -- he listen to what we were looking for and was able to deliver. We drove in to the dealership in our old car and out in a new car. Thank you.

Carfagno Chevrolet responded to this review

May 26, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I appreciate the feedback and I will make sure that Jason sees your review. Thank you for the opportunity. Regards, Craig Morein General Manager

buying a new Corvette

by from Collegeville, PA |

Worked with Jason. He introduced me to the Owner of Carfagno. Car was ready and delivered as expected. Very pleasant overall experience. Just need warmer weather now to enjoy the car. Jason was a whiz with the training and use of electronics of the new car, sync'd my iPhone for me, etc. A real car guy and very helpful throughout.

Needed Bus Repairs

by from Philadelphia, Penna. |

One of our 16-passenger buses on a Chevy platform needed seat repairs. While there was a considerable delay waiting for parts that had to be manufactured, the actual scheduling and servicing went quite well. Mary Jablonski saw to our needs and her help was, and is, appreciated.

Happy with my Volt and Carfagno service

by from Blue Bell, PA |

I believe I was the first Volt customer at Carfagno Chevrolet. All I can say is that Joe Burns and his crew have given me nothing but VIP service. As an owner of "luxury" vehicles as well, I rate the service that I have received at Carfagno above and beyond my experiences from the "luxury" dealerships. I have been so pleased with my experience with my Volt and with Cargagno, I plan on leasing a new Volt from them with the end of my current lease.

Car sales are not supposed to go this easy!

by from Lebanon Pa |

People were easy to deal with. No strong arm tactics. Very knowledgeable. Would definitely go there againg. Sure wasn't expecting something like a car sale to go this well.

great service on a timely basis

by from Lafayette Hill, PA |

I had a very specific deadline I had to meet and needed to be out of the dealership on time the staff was great and got me out in plenty of time.