Turner Buick GMC

Service 888-799-1090 Service 888-799-1090

WE TAKE CARE OF YOU !!

Great Sales Staff

by from Fredericksburg PA |

Kirk is one of the best salesmen I've dealt with. He was very helpful through the entire process and followed with us after a few days of purchasing to see if there were any problems that he could help with. We had looked at several other dealers in the area and none were as helpful as the staff at Turner. We will buy from Kirk again.

Great New Car Buying Experience

by from Brogue, PA |

I just had a great new car buying experience with Kirk Newcomer at Turner GMC/Buick. I drove past two Buick dealerships to get to Turner. Kirk got me the very 2015 Buick Regal I wanted at the price that I wanted. I am glad that I made the trip to Turner. It's a long ride but I think I am taking my new Regal back to Turner when it is due for service.

Great Service

by from Reading, PA |

Kirk Newcomer gave us great service purchasing our Impala. Quick answers to our questions and he got back to us right away when we sent him an e-mail. Our car was finished on time and we were able to pick it up when we had requested it. If you need a car this is where to go. Great price and service. Kirk new the features of our car and also set up OnStar for us and was able to explain it to us.

June 9, 2015

Hello Lori, We are pleased to hear that Kirk was a big help when you purchased your Impala. Kirk attempts to make each and every sale as easy as possible. We know you're going to enjoy the new Impala and appreciate you choosing us to do business with!

Awesome deal on a used Buick Regal

by from Gilbertsville, PA |

Found this car on Cars.com and contacted Kirk Newcomer via the website. He responded quickly and followed up with a phone call. Made an appt to test drive the car the following day, and bought it immediately. Kirk is professional, very knowledgable, and friendly. Everything was explained so we could understand. The buying process was quick and efficient with no glitches and no delays. The test drive and sale were completed in about 2 hours total which is greatly appreciated!

June 9, 2015

Hello Dhspat, We appreciate you taking the time to write this kind review. Kirk takes a great deal of pride in his job and it is nice to see that customers see that. We know you are going to love your Regal and thank you again for your business.

Sales Person

by from York, PA 17402 |

I thought that the sales rep was arrogant , the type where he thinks you should give him all your info and he decided what he will do for you before you even decide whether your ready . Kirk Newcomer isn't as described above and if you know what going on , challenging him on anything will bring out a different person. He seem to think he will be doing you a favor buy selling you a car . All I can say is wow , no bad reviews they either walk on water or well you figure it out

June 9, 2015

Hello Judith, We are a bit confused by your review, and what you were trying to say exactly. We did take away from it that you were for some reason or another displeased with Kirk Newcomer. This is a bit surprising, there are very few sales representatives that go to the lengths Mr. Newcomer does to please each and every customer. This fact is evident in the hundreds of stellar reviews online for Mr. Newcomer both here at Turner and at previous dealerships. As a matter of fact, yours is the only negative review. The most confusing part however, is that we have absolutely no record of a Judith Wade purchasing a vehicle here. Or for that matter every doing an online inquiry or even calling in to the store. We offer you our apologies on whatever the situation may have been.

Great company. Good deal on a Chevy.

by from Newark DE |

Had a good time buying from this dealer. Bought a Chevy Captiva and am happy. No hidden problems, very straightforward.Kirk was great and helpful! Would recommend!

March 31, 2015

Hello JJsmoke62, We are happy to hear that Kirk did a good job and you enjoyed working with him and Turner Buick GMC. Enjoy that Captiva!

new truck

by from Aston pa |

I bought a new 2015 GMC 2500HD pick-up did everything on line went and pick up truck everything was great no problems at all would buy there again everything should be this easy!

March 31, 2015

Hello Joe, We would like to thank you again for your business. Please call Kirk if you have any questions on your new truck.

New Car purchase

by from Haverford. PA |

Good new car buying experience and worth my trip to New Holland from Philadelphia suburbs

March 31, 2015

Hello Regal Driver, We are happy to hear that everything went smoothly and you enjoyed your experience at Turner.

A good experience at Turner Buick GMC!

by from Manheim, PA |

Working with Kirk Newcomer and Turner Buick GMC was painless, and not like many previous high pressure truck buying experiences. Kirk is knowledgeable and knows his trucks! He also helped us find rebates that we were not even aware of, which was great. The folks at Turner gave us a fair trade value on our old truck, gave us a reasonable price on the new truck that we were ordering, with absolutely no pressure. That's why we ordered our truck at Turner!

March 31, 2015

Hello Mike and Bev, We are very happy to hear that working with Kirk was such an easy experience. Kirk takes a lot of pride in going the extra mile for his customers. We do apologize about the delays from the factory, but appreciate your patience and business.

Turner Buick GMC Takes Care of You!

by from Coatesville, PA |

Kirk was able to put me into a truck that met all my needs and able to research to get me every possible rebate I was eligible for. Kirk and the team at Turner give you the best deal upfront, saving everyone time and aggravation. Throughout the entire process there was no pressure and Kirk made the process extremely easy, and was always available to answer questions along the way and even after I purchased the truck. By far the best truck buying experience I have ever had! My family looks forward to doing business with Kirk and Turner in the future!

March 31, 2015

Hello Jordan, We thank you for taking the time to write this nice review. Kirk really appreciated that you thought of him first when it was time for a new truck. Please let us know if we can ever be of help in the future.