Turner Buick GMC

New 888-439-8958
Used 888-857-0465
Service 888-799-1090

WE TAKE CARE OF YOU !!

Kirk Newcomer made it happen!

by from Manheim, PA |

Kirk is a master of his craft. He was one step ahead of the game during our entire car-buying process. He didn't over promise as many dealerships do, but he absolutely over-delivered. We ended up with a better car than we'd hoped for and he made it all happen in a fraction of the time we anticipated it would take. He is knowledgable, easy to talk to, and there was no pressure--just a really comfortable, pleasant experience. We would highly recommend Turner and especially Kirk to anyone looking for a much better than average car buying experience.

July 23, 2014

Hello Mr. and Mrs. King, We are very happy to hear you were pleased with you experience at Turner Buick GMC. Kirk takes a lot of pride in his profession and will appreciate your kind words.

Leasing a new vehicle

by from Lancaster Pa. |

It was a very pleaseant experience dealing with Kirk @ Turner Buick. Everyone there was extremely helpful in helping me with my lease.The entire process was well organized from the lease to the financing. I was introduced to the service department CSR'S & the service manager.I would highly recommend this dealership if you should choose to lease/purchase any of the vehicles they represent. Steve

Kirk made it easy!

by from York, PA |

Didn't waste my time with negotiating back and forth. Gave me a fair price that we could both be happy with, and got me into my new vehicle in a short amount of time. Very satisfied with my purchase. Thanks Kirk!

Ask for Kirk Newcomer!

by from Ephrata PA |

Couldn't be happier with the level of service we received with Kirk Newcomer. My husband now has the truck of his dreams, and at the right price. Would recommend Kirk, and Turner Buick GMC to anyone in the market for a new or used vehicle.

July 26, 2014

Hello Heather, We are very happy to hear that Tony is enjoying his new truck, but with that sweet Denali how could he not? We are also happy to hear that your dealings with Kirk were super easy.

Great service

by from Ephrata, PA |

Thank You Kirk for working with us and staying after hours to complete the sale. We greatly appreciate it!

May 21, 2014

Hello Merv and Eileen, We know that Kirk is always happy to stay late to help folks purchase their new car without feeling rushed or pressured. We hope you are enjoying your Acadia!

excellent

by from annville pa |

the vehicle buying experience was nothing but enjoyable with Kirk Newcomer...very knowledgable, and willing to work with you in every aspect...will DEF. recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a great deal...just ask for Kirk!

May 21, 2014

Hello Mitch, We are happy to hear that Kirk did an excellent job helping you with your new truck. We hope you enjoy it!

Buy your next car with Kirk Newcomer at Turner GMC

by from Oley PA |

Don't waste your time with any other salesman or dealer. Simply call Kirk Newcomer at Turner GMC. He's knowledgeable, friendly and his follow up is amazing. He's there for you before, during and after the sale.

April 27, 2014

Hello Wendy, We are very pleased to hear that Kirk was able help you folks out and that he did a great job. Kirk did mention that he would like to see some photos of the car in tow with some scenes from across the country in the backdrop!

NO BULL, ITS GOOD HONEST PEOPLE

by from NEW HOLLAND PA |

KIRK MY SALESMEN WAS HONEST AND RIGHT UP FRONT WITH ME FROM THE START. THE BUYING PROCESS WASNT AS LONG WAS I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE. THEY DO ALL THE PAPER WORK FOR YA. YOU PRETTY MUCH JUST SIGN AND GO!!!!

April 27, 2014

Hello Mike, We are very happy to hear that Kirk did a great job for you. We hope you enjoy the truck and please keep us in mind for future purchases.

Amazing purchase experience

by from Lancaster, Pa |

Kirk and the team at Turners went above and and beyond the call of duty when it came to helping me with the entire buying process of my truck. I called Kirk and told him that what I was looking for and my price range. In less then 48 hours he had exactly what I wanted. After picking up the vehicle I had a minor issue with a sticky parking brake which I thought was going to leave me without a vehicle for a few days and down chunk of change in my pocket. That was not the case. They had me up and going in less than a day. Everyone at Turner was a joy to work with. They all have the customers best interest in mind. I pay close attention to that stuff since I work in a similar industry. Over all my experience was a joy and I will definitely be back to buy my next vehicle from Kirk at Turner Buick GMC.

April 27, 2014

Hello Josh, We are very happy to hear that Kirk did an excellent job for you. Kirk strives very hard to make every customer 100% happy before, during and after the sale. We are glad everything was fixed and you are enjoying the truck!

Professional, Courteous, and Friendly

by from Lancaster PA |

I purchased my 2014 GMC Sierra 1500 Z71 Crew Cab in bronze metallic from Turner Buick GMC last night, and traded-in my 2010 Sierra. The staff was extremely friendly and knowledgeable, and went the extra distance to earn me as a customer and make a deal happen. My salesman, Kirk, even went as far as to walk around the vehicle and make a custom 5 minute video for me so I could see the specific details of the vehicle I was searching for. He did that in the rain! That's exceptional customer service and I'll be considering them first for my next car buying experience. As someone who purchases a new vehicle every 2-3-4 years, I have had several vehicles in the last 10 years and this experience far exceeded the other dealerships by a mile. When they did not have an answer for me immediately, they always followed up quickly to get me the answer I was looking for. I will recommend this dealership to my friends and family, and anyone else in the market for a new vehicle. Matt M., Lancaster PA

April 27, 2014

Hello Matt, We are very happy to hear that Kirk was able to help you out. Yes Kirk does tend to go that extra mile for his customers, making him a great asset here at Turner. We hope you enjoy your new Sierra and look forward to your future business.

Friendly, Courteous, and affordable

by from Parkesburg, PA |

I had reached out to Turner Buick GMC via internet, looking for a new pick-up. Kirk Newcomer contacted me via email. but he never pressured me. It took me a few weeks before I decided to actually test drive a new GMC Sierra. When I arrived at the Dealership the truck was parked out front waiting for me. It was actually the truck I had asked out about on the internet. After the test drive Kirk set down with me and went over all the rebates and incentives available, including 1 I had not considered. After going through the numbers including my trade in, and yes they actually gave me what my vehicle was worth via Kelly Blue Book and USAA. I was also impressed with the overall friendliness of all the staff and hope to enjoy many more visits to this dealer.

April 27, 2014

Hello Mr. Kreger, We are very happy to hear that Kirk was able to do a great job for you and that you did purchase the Sierra you really wanted. We hope you enjoy that great new truck!