Turner Buick GMC

New 888-439-8958
Used 888-857-0465
Service 888-799-1090

WE TAKE CARE OF YOU !!

IT WASN'T THE $ THAT SOLD ME, IT WAS THE SERVICE!

by from LANCASTER PA |

Kirk had heard that i was in the market to purchase a vehicle, He immediately reached out and asked what I was and was not looking for. With in a couple hours I had a message with a video of a vehicle that I never even considered b/c I didnt think I could afford. Kirk could have easily sold me my original want at a much higher cost but instead he found me a vehicle that had the immentities I was looking for that was much cheaper in cost. I was to come into the dealership on a few occasions but becuase of my busy schedule I had to reschedule multiple times. Never once did Kirk make me feel like he was in a rush. On the day I was finally able to make it in, I had forgotten the title to my trade. What did Kirk do? He followed me back to my house to pick it up so I didn't have to run home and back into the dealership agian. WHO DOES THAT? Not only that, but he also had all my belongings that were in my trade already in the new vehicle while i was signing the paperwork!! Everyone at the dealership gave such an inviting warm welcome. So it wasn't the car that sold me, it was the service I recieved from them all! I will definately be returning to Turner Buick GMC for my next purchase!

Buy your next car with Kirk Newcomer at Turner GMC

by from Oley PA |

Don't waste your time with any other salesman or dealer. Simply call Kirk Newcomer at Turner GMC. He's knowledgeable, friendly and his follow up is amazing. He's there for you before, during and after the sale.

NO BULL, ITS GOOD HONEST PEOPLE

by from NEW HOLLAND PA |

KIRK MY SALESMEN WAS HONEST AND RIGHT UP FRONT WITH ME FROM THE START. THE BUYING PROCESS WASNT AS LONG WAS I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE. THEY DO ALL THE PAPER WORK FOR YA. YOU PRETTY MUCH JUST SIGN AND GO!!!!

Amazing purchase experience

by from Lancaster, Pa |

Kirk and the team at Turners went above and and beyond the call of duty when it came to helping me with the entire buying process of my truck. I called Kirk and told him that what I was looking for and my price range. In less then 48 hours he had exactly what I wanted. After picking up the vehicle I had a minor issue with a sticky parking brake which I thought was going to leave me without a vehicle for a few days and down chunk of change in my pocket. That was not the case. They had me up and going in less than a day. Everyone at Turner was a joy to work with. They all have the customers best interest in mind. I pay close attention to that stuff since I work in a similar industry. Over all my experience was a joy and I will definitely be back to buy my next vehicle from Kirk at Turner Buick GMC.

Professional, Courteous, and Friendly

by from Lancaster PA |

I purchased my 2014 GMC Sierra 1500 Z71 Crew Cab in bronze metallic from Turner Buick GMC last night, and traded-in my 2010 Sierra. The staff was extremely friendly and knowledgeable, and went the extra distance to earn me as a customer and make a deal happen. My salesman, Kirk, even went as far as to walk around the vehicle and make a custom 5 minute video for me so I could see the specific details of the vehicle I was searching for. He did that in the rain! That's exceptional customer service and I'll be considering them first for my next car buying experience. As someone who purchases a new vehicle every 2-3-4 years, I have had several vehicles in the last 10 years and this experience far exceeded the other dealerships by a mile. When they did not have an answer for me immediately, they always followed up quickly to get me the answer I was looking for. I will recommend this dealership to my friends and family, and anyone else in the market for a new vehicle. Matt M., Lancaster PA

Friendly, Courteous, and affordable

by from Parkesburg, PA |

I had reached out to Turner Buick GMC via internet, looking for a new pick-up. Kirk Newcomer contacted me via email. but he never pressured me. It took me a few weeks before I decided to actually test drive a new GMC Sierra. When I arrived at the Dealership the truck was parked out front waiting for me. It was actually the truck I had asked out about on the internet. After the test drive Kirk set down with me and went over all the rebates and incentives available, including 1 I had not considered. After going through the numbers including my trade in, and yes they actually gave me what my vehicle was worth via Kelly Blue Book and USAA. I was also impressed with the overall friendliness of all the staff and hope to enjoy many more visits to this dealer.

over and above

by from New Holland, PA |

Being in the construction industry, our schedule constantly changes on a moments notice. Realizing our need for an additional vehicle within 12 hours for our crews to manage the monumental work load, "impossible" and "daunting" were the first words that came to mind. Not the case! With one call to Kirk Newcomer at Turner Buick/GMC in New Holland, he pulled in to my business before lunch the same day with exactly what I requested, and at the right price. Not only that, but to ensure the deal could get done that day so that our crews could utilize the truck the next day, Kirk even PERSONALLY detailed and fueled the truck so that it was ready for delivery. I've never seen this commitment to customer service in my life! Thanks Kirk and Turner!!

a well pleased customer

by from PEQUEA PA 17565CCBAUTO |

I PURCHASED A NEW 3500 HD CREW CAB, I WAS OFFERED THE OPPURTUNITY TO TAKE THE TRUCK HOME FOR THE WEEKEND BEFORE MY PURCHASE ,I DID NOT,BUT WAS OFFERED.PLENTY OF TIME WAS SPENT WITH ME TO HELP ME MAKE A DECISION ON WHAT WAS RIGHT FOR ME. THEY WERE VERY FAIR ON WHAT THEY GAVE ME FOR MY TRADE.THEY SENT THE TRUCK OUT FOR A SPRAY IN BED LINER BEFORE I PICKED IT UP (NICE JOB).VERY FRIENDLY STAFF. THE PLACE HAS A PERSONALITY. MY WIFE MET ME THERE FROM HER WORK TO LOOK AT THE TRUCK AND KIRK RAN IT THROUGH THEIR CAR WASH (AWSOME).I HAVE PURCHASED MANY GM TRUCKS IN LANCASTER COUNTY AND THESE GUYS DEFINITELY HAVE ONE UP ON OUR OTHER DEALERSHIPS.GO GETEM TURNERS .THANKS CRAIG C. BROWN

Great Experience!

by from Evlerson, PA |

We had a wonderful experience with Turner and would definitely return to buy another car/truck!

March 26, 2014

Hello Truck Shopper, We are glad to hear that you had an excellent experience. We appreciate the opportunity to earn your future business, perhaps when it's time to trade in the Terrain! Remember to call Kirk at 717-203-9569 with any questions.

Turner Buick gmc great place to get a car

by from Lebanon pa |

Very helpful very personable great place to buy a car!

March 26, 2014

Hello We are very glad to hear you had an excellent buying experience. We really hope you enjoy your new Equinox. Please remember to call Kirk with any questions.

Great service!!

by from Parkesburg, PA |

Great experience dealing with Kirk! I didn't feel pressured to buy at all. When I decided to buy he was able to get me the best financing. Kirk was enthusiastic and professional the whole time and went over the car with me in detail which was very helpful. I am beyond happy with my new car and would definitely recommend Turner Buick GMC to a friend!

March 26, 2014

Hi Lauren, We are really happy to hear that Kirk did an excellent job handling your first new car purchase. We hope you really enjoy your new Terrain. Please remember to call Kirk with any questions.