Whitmoyer Auto Group

New 888-321-8623
Used 877-281-5310
Service 877-267-8907

The Friendliest Dealership in Lancaster County

are you serious? i wont goto anyone else..

by from harrisburg |

I went to whitmoyer after tracking down the man with the plan BRANDON THOMAS. I followed him from one dealership to another. I live over an hour away which tells you...I don't trust anybody but him when it comes to my car situation .the only person to have MY best interest in putting me into liability. I got a nice red focus sea and he put everything into getting me into that car even with my bad credit history! By decree of the land I'd say if your not going to Brandon you are making mistakes you weren't aware of!

November 5, 2014

Thanks for taking the time to review us, Cedric! I will be sure to pass along your great words to Brandon. They are very much appreciated. Let us know if you need us for anything! :)

Very happy

by from Columbia Pa. |

We would like to thank Dan Behmer and the entire Whitmoyer staff for their help .We really enjoy the Equinox ,we are going to reccomend to our family and friends...Thank You Ken and Cindy Barninger

Great costumer service

by from Mt Joy PA |

We recently bought a vehicle from Whitmoyer. We've had previous experience from Dan Behmer from my brothers & mother in law buying vehicles there. I wouldn't buy a vehicle from anywhere else. The employees at Whitmoyer are AWESOME!!!!!!!

November 6, 2014

Thank you Robin!! We truly appreciate that you took the time to review us. I'll be sure to pass along your kind words to Dan and please let us know if you need us for anything at all! :)

A FRIENDLY PLACE TO VISIT AND TALK ABOUT VEHICLES

by from Landisville |

I have been to many dealerships throughout my years but one thing was apparent when I went for the first time to Whitmoyer. Upon meeting Brandon Thomas I got this feeling that this dealership was more then just about selling cars, it was about developing a friendship that would continue beyond the sales process. The entire encompassing environment gives one the feeling that this indeed is a friendly dealership that speaks to your needs and is willing to work with you. I would encourage anyone who is looking to upgrade their current vehicle to give Whitmoyer a visit either before or after you visit another dealership but definitely before you finalize your deal anywhere else. Friendly atmosphere, fantastic service and did I mention free car washes for life! I have purchased multiple vehicles from Brandon and look forward to my next purchase with him. By the way I also have to mention that their Ford Sales manager Brian is a great guy and I have to give a shout out to Lance who is their voice of wisdom.

November 6, 2014

Thank you for such a great review, Karl! It was a pleasure the whole way through. Please let us know if you need us for anything at all! :)

Never again

by from Lancaster, pa |

I just bought a new car and had it a week before I had to take it back, had to fight with the service department to fix it got it back and now the front end makes this god awful sound! So I had to take it back yet AGAIN and I am fighting with them AGAIN to fix it! My salesman Lance lied to my face and the service department is full of people you don't know what they are doing! NEVER again would I ever buy a car from these DISRESPECTFUL UNPROFESSIONAL RUDE people and I would NEVER recommend this place to my friends or family! WORST mistake ever buying my car from this place

November 7, 2014

There is a lot of misinformation in this write up. Don't get me wrong: we make mistakes from time to time. This is not one of those times. This customer bought a used vehicle not a new one. Backing up our product to the tune of a couple of thousand dollars is not disrespectful, unprofessional, or rude. But you know what is? Telling us that unless we make your car payments for you, you are going to smear our good name all over the internet. We fixed the problem at our own cost and they were in a loaner car the whole time.

2013 C-MAX

by from Mount Joy, PA |

The C MAX is the fourth car bought from Whitmoyer's. The last 3 from Paul Abrams who is very knowledgeable and helpful. Very satisfied with this dealership!

March 13, 2014

Thank you for your business, Don. We'll see you soon! :)

5th car

by from Columbia, PA |

My 2013 Fusion is the 5th car we've purchased from Whitmoyer and I won't go anywhere else! I am very happy with my Fusion. At Whitmoyer customer service is always a priority. Lance Patton, our salesman has always treated us fairly. I've bought cars at other area Ford dealers and always felt like I was just another sale. At Whitmoyer I was not pressured to buy, nor was I coaxed into a warranty/extra I did not want. The service department is also excellent. I have never been disappointed with their service. Other area Ford dealerships cannot compare to Whitmoyer's service. I know!

June 12, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review, Eileen! It is very much appreciated. As is your continued business and loyalty!! We promise to never take you for granted and will continue to EARN your business. I will be sure to pass this on to Lance. You call us with anything you need and we'll see you soon! :)

Great Service and Sales Department!

by from Etters, PA |

I've now purchased 4 vehicles from Whitmoyer, 3 Fords and 1 Chevrolet. I went back because Lance Patton was my salesman and he deals with us in a very fair manner. I purchased all 4 vehicles from Lance and will probably buy my 5th from him too! He's a top notch guy, that I trust! The service dept. is always great to deal with and now am on both the Chevy side and the Ford side of the counter. Ian and Rich keep my Fords running and Bob and Chris the Chevy. They have always been professional and respectful to me. The waiting area is even nice, with coffee and donuts. It's a great dealership and that's why I drive 35 miles from my home. It's worth it!

April 9, 2013

Thank you so much for your loyalty, Richard. And your taking the time to write us a review is very much appreciated. We'll see you soon! :)

Friendly salesmanship, no hassle shopping

by from Mount Joy, PA |

When I decided to trade in the "old" for a "new". I wanted to deal locally, which meant a stop at Whitmoyers. I had done my homework on picking a good new car and narrowed my search to a Buick. There were quite a few sedans to choose from and I e-mailed Whitmoyer of my interest in checking out the Buicks on their lot. Mike quickly e-mailed to set up an appointment and Matt filled in when Mike was off. They were friendly and knowledgable, answereing my numerous questions, and being so very patient with me. I finally settled on a Ford Taurus because I could easily throw my golf clubs in the trunk without any problems. Thank you Mike and Matt for a stress free shopping adventure. You guys are the best. No hassle, no pressure, lots of patience. I love the Ford Taurus and look forward to the times I must take the car in for service. I hope the service will be just as great as the purchasing of the car. I still like the Buick and it rides like velvet but the trunk sold me on the Taurus.

March 21, 2013

Thanks so much for your sweet review, Zona! It was an absolute pleasure helping you find your perfect new car! See you for your free oil change and stop by whenever you need the Taurus washed!! :)

Very pleased with Whitmoyer Auto Group!

by from Lancaster, PA |

We have purchased two cars from here ~ new Chevy Impala and a used Dodge Neon. The salesmen were very helpful and pleasant to us. The service department has been outstanding throughout the years, explaining anything that was needed to be repaired. While waiting for the oil change, inspection or repairs to be done ~ there is a very clean and comfortable room with coffee pot on, soft drinks and goodies to enjoy during your wait. Most friendly staff who appreciates the business given to them. Definitely recommend Whitmoyer Auto Group!

March 21, 2013

Thank you kindly for the positive review, Barb! Call us with anything you need. :)

Great Experience

by from Glenmoore, PA |

Found a used BMW on line at Whitmoyer. Had some qualms about interior condition before visit, but Mike Costa took additional photos and emailed them to me which showed favorably. Decided to drive the 45 miles to see the car, and I was glad I did. Both Mike and Matt were professional and courteous, and the buying experience was a pleasant one. An issue at delivery that required out-of-stock parts was handled very well. A service tech was kept after hours to accommodate me, and I drove away a happy customer. Hightly recommend!

March 21, 2013

It was a pleasure meeting you too, Dave! Call us with anything you need. Mike and Matt :)