Whitmoyer Auto Group

New 888-321-8623
Used 877-281-5310
Service 877-267-8907

The Friendliest Dealership in Lancaster County

Great Service and Sales Department!

by from Etters, PA |

I've now purchased 4 vehicles from Whitmoyer, 3 Fords and 1 Chevrolet. I went back because Lance Patton was my salesman and he deals with us in a very fair manner. I purchased all 4 vehicles from Lance and will probably buy my 5th from him too! He's a top notch guy, that I trust! The service dept. is always great to deal with and now am on both the Chevy side and the Ford side of the counter. Ian and Rich keep my Fords running and Bob and Chris the Chevy. They have always been professional and respectful to me. The waiting area is even nice, with coffee and donuts. It's a great dealership and that's why I drive 35 miles from my home. It's worth it!

April 9, 2013

Thank you so much for your loyalty, Richard. And your taking the time to write us a review is very much appreciated. We'll see you soon! :)

2013 C-MAX

by from Mount Joy, PA |

The C MAX is the fourth car bought from Whitmoyer's. The last 3 from Paul Abrams who is very knowledgeable and helpful. Very satisfied with this dealership!

March 13, 2014

Thank you for your business, Don. We'll see you soon! :)

5th car

by from Columbia, PA |

My 2013 Fusion is the 5th car we've purchased from Whitmoyer and I won't go anywhere else! I am very happy with my Fusion. At Whitmoyer customer service is always a priority. Lance Patton, our salesman has always treated us fairly. I've bought cars at other area Ford dealers and always felt like I was just another sale. At Whitmoyer I was not pressured to buy, nor was I coaxed into a warranty/extra I did not want. The service department is also excellent. I have never been disappointed with their service. Other area Ford dealerships cannot compare to Whitmoyer's service. I know!

June 12, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review, Eileen! It is very much appreciated. As is your continued business and loyalty!! We promise to never take you for granted and will continue to EARN your business. I will be sure to pass this on to Lance. You call us with anything you need and we'll see you soon! :)

Friendly salesmanship, no hassle shopping

by from Mount Joy, PA |

When I decided to trade in the "old" for a "new". I wanted to deal locally, which meant a stop at Whitmoyers. I had done my homework on picking a good new car and narrowed my search to a Buick. There were quite a few sedans to choose from and I e-mailed Whitmoyer of my interest in checking out the Buicks on their lot. Mike quickly e-mailed to set up an appointment and Matt filled in when Mike was off. They were friendly and knowledgable, answereing my numerous questions, and being so very patient with me. I finally settled on a Ford Taurus because I could easily throw my golf clubs in the trunk without any problems. Thank you Mike and Matt for a stress free shopping adventure. You guys are the best. No hassle, no pressure, lots of patience. I love the Ford Taurus and look forward to the times I must take the car in for service. I hope the service will be just as great as the purchasing of the car. I still like the Buick and it rides like velvet but the trunk sold me on the Taurus.

March 21, 2013

Thanks so much for your sweet review, Zona! It was an absolute pleasure helping you find your perfect new car! See you for your free oil change and stop by whenever you need the Taurus washed!! :)

Very pleased with Whitmoyer Auto Group!

by from Lancaster, PA |

We have purchased two cars from here ~ new Chevy Impala and a used Dodge Neon. The salesmen were very helpful and pleasant to us. The service department has been outstanding throughout the years, explaining anything that was needed to be repaired. While waiting for the oil change, inspection or repairs to be done ~ there is a very clean and comfortable room with coffee pot on, soft drinks and goodies to enjoy during your wait. Most friendly staff who appreciates the business given to them. Definitely recommend Whitmoyer Auto Group!

March 21, 2013

Thank you kindly for the positive review, Barb! Call us with anything you need. :)

Great Experience

by from Glenmoore, PA |

Found a used BMW on line at Whitmoyer. Had some qualms about interior condition before visit, but Mike Costa took additional photos and emailed them to me which showed favorably. Decided to drive the 45 miles to see the car, and I was glad I did. Both Mike and Matt were professional and courteous, and the buying experience was a pleasant one. An issue at delivery that required out-of-stock parts was handled very well. A service tech was kept after hours to accommodate me, and I drove away a happy customer. Hightly recommend!

March 21, 2013

It was a pleasure meeting you too, Dave! Call us with anything you need. Mike and Matt :)

Happily Cruze'n

by from Mount Joy, Pa |

I bought my first new car from Whitmoyer 11 yrs ago so when it came time to buy again, I knew where I wanted to go. They had the exact car I was shopping for. Mike was incredibly helpful and knowledgeable about the car. He linked my phone to My Link and showed me how to navigate through the system. Mike also helped me set up the OnStar system. I am extremely pleased with the ease and pressure free sales experience I received at Whitmoyer. Thank you!

March 22, 2013

Thank you so much for the review, Michelle. Please call me with anything you need. Say hello to Brian for me!

2013 Chevrolet Silverado

by from Middletown, Pa |

Very easy transaction with sales people. They were very helpful and friendly. Everything was taken care of in a timely manner.

March 22, 2013

Our pleasure, Bonnie and Jack!! Let us know when you're ready for that first free oil change!! :)

Very Friendly

by from Hanover, PA |

This was my first car purchase and I had found it on here at cars.com, I drove over 40 miles to get it and I am VERY pleased with the experience and the car itself. The salesman I had was very friendly and they did everything possible to get me the car, I didn't even have to put any money down! Definitely a great dealership to go to.

March 22, 2013

So glad to hear that you are loving the car, Ashley! Thank you for your kind words. We will earn every bit of them AFTER the sale as well. :)

2013 Buick Enclave Purchase

by from Mount Joy, PA |

Eric was friendly, truly interested in what we wanted, and got me exactly what I was looking for at a very reasonable price. We bought our car late in January. We had our old car regularly serviced at Whitmoyer and have found there service people to be very polite and helpful. Everyone in service is just as warm and welcoming. I would highly recommend this dealership for your next purchase.

March 22, 2013

Thank you for your business, Burt! ....And for the review! They are very important for our online reputation which has become a really big deal. We will look forward to seeing you in for your free oil change! :)

Used Truck Purchase

by from Mertztown, PA |

I traveled over 50 miles to purchase this vehicle. I've previously worked in several auto dealerships over 30 years and Whitmoyers was the most accomodating I've ever experienced. My friend also purchased a used car the day I picked up my truck.

March 22, 2013

Thanks very much for the review, Brian! It was such a pleasure dealing with you throughout the whole process. See you soon! :)