Bristol Motor Cars

Used 888-337-5549 Used 888-337-5549

The Dealer For The People

Excellent experience!

by from Bristol, Pa |

I have recently visited the dealership and cannot mention enough how wonderful i was treated as the staff was very courteous and professional! I especially admired the showroom! The Parts and Service Dept. were very helpful!! I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a new vehicle!

Simply Put My Internet Offer Was Not Accepted

by from Philadelphia, Pa. |

I will visit the Dealership to inspect the car. I will then try Negotiation over the Internet. Unfortunately this DID NOT GO WELL. NO FURTHER ACTION MADE.

Great employees

by from Levittown PA |

I am in the market for a new vehicle. Stopped in at Dieckhaus Buick and could not have been more satisfied with the salesperson Mr.Dave Singer. He was very helpful and knowledgeable with the vehicles I had showed interest in. I will probably be returning to make a purchase.

Snakes

by from Warminster, PA |

Simply terrible. Tried to undercut my mom on her trade in and they didn't want to replace the much needed tires on the car of interest. Later, after needless haggling, they finally came down a few hundred in place of not replacing tires. Two weeks later, the muffler blows out and I was finally able to get under the car to find the whole undercarage covered in rust. They replaced the muffler for free but it was a cheap $10 muffler that didn't belong to the car and now has a bad resonation. Several months later, I had to drop $900 while getting an alignment done for her because they never fixed what they should have in the first place. Don't buy from them!

Kind and courteous staff!

by from Orefield, PA |

Smooth process. From owner to salesperson, this dealership was a very pleasant experience!

Blessed Patron

by from Levittown, Pa |

I recently had service done to my car and was treated with utmost respect. My car was inspected from end to end. Because of thier recommendations and service provided I am driving in a safer, more efficient car!

Bristol Motor Cars responded to this review

November 12, 2011

Thank you for allowing us to serve you. We appreciate your business and your kind review of our dealership.

Happy Shopper

by from Bristol, Pa |

I just wanted to let who ever is reading this know that the dealership is very professional and pleasant. It is refreshing to know that our sleepy little town can fall back on an old fashion service minded orgination. However I am not in the market to purchase at this time, I was treated exceptionally well.

Great Dealership

by from Philadelphia |

I have purchased a few cars from this dealership and I also service my cars there! The entire staff is very friendly. It is a family owned dealership that really makes you feel welcome.

A nice place

by from Bensalem |

I have been servicing my cars at this dealership for as long as I have been buying them there,about 25 years. What a nice place! You never feel rushed, talked down to or unappreciated as a customer. My neighbor takes his car to a corner garage, they tie the car up for days and weeks guessing at problems where I know that Dieckhaus could have fixed the problem in an hour for a lot less money. I feel lucky to have a dealer and service facility that I can rely on when I need them. They are great.

Service Dept

by from Morrisville PA |

Excellent service every time needed. Would like a tv installed to pass the time.