Germain Ford

7250 Sawmill Road, Columbus, OH 43235

New 877-509-6561 New 877-509-6561
Used 877-496-8167 Used 877-496-8167
Service 866-980-6946 Service 866-980-6946

Come experience Germain Ford! Where your satisfaction is guaranteed!

Great Customer Service

by from Columbus, OH |

I had a great buying experience at Germain Ford. There was no pressure to buy or add features I didn't want and the service to my vehicle has always been fantastic. James in the QuickLane Service area is very friendly and a great help!

November 29, 2015

Hi Janelle! Thanks for letting us know how great of a job James did! We're so happy you enjoyed your recent visit to QuickLane!

Love My Connect

by from Columbus, Oh |

A big shout out to the team at Germain Ford. I just picked up my Ford Connect last night and am enjoying the smooth quiet ride of my new van. I greatly appreciate the professionalism and patience shown by Justin, James and the entire team as they worked with me and allowed me the time I needed to complete the deal. You guys were fantastic and provided me a great car buying experience. Thank you Germain!

January 21, 2016

Thanks for the shout out and congratulations on your new van! We're glad that Justin, James, and the whole team here at Germain Ford were so fantastic in providing you a great car buying experience! Thank you for being a Germain Ford customer!

Great certified pre-owned, great salesperson,

by from Columbus, OH |

Professional in every aspect of the purchase process. Arranged for a vehicle test drive and was greeted by the salesperson warmly. Before the test drive (Ford Explorer Limited), all options and how to operate the controls was explained. Test drive was over 30 minutes with varying roads, sppeeds and traffic. After the test drive, again was shown how to operate the controls, informed of what a certified pre-owned coverage was, and walked around the vehicle. Decided to purchase and arranged a time for the next day. Arrived on time and had a short wait to meet with the F&I manager. During this time, was offered bottled water by two different salespeople who knew I had already was buying a car. Fantastic facility. Clean, brightly lit and spacious.

January 9, 2016

It's wonderful to hear that your whole experience was such a positive and efficient one! We're glad to hear that everything was thoroughly explained and the whole process went so well. Thank you for your review!

Best Buying experience in 25 years

by from Dublin, OH |

Jerry was extremely helpful and it was the shortest amount of time I have ever spent at the dealership when purchasing a car. He was flexible to meet with me when I just dropped by. He scheduled a time to complete the financing and made sure everything was ready with little to no wait.

January 11, 2016

Hey Chuck! It's great that Jerry was so helpful and made the process so quick and efficient! Thanks for the review!

Rick Ross

by from Columbus, Ohio |

I came to Germain Ford with hopes of coming out with a Ford Edge that I have been hoping for, with all the extras I was looking for in a car. Rick Ross certainly filled that hope for me from start to finish! Rick Ross was patient, knowledgeable, kind and understood all about the important things I had questions on. Rick Ross went the extra mile for me and my family and I am pleased to say with the help of Rick Ross I got my Ford Edge with all the extras I was looking for in it. Rick's representation of Germain Ford clearly shows what a car dealership should be about and Germain Ford Management, You guys are very "LUCKY" to have such a great person on your team to represent Germain Ford and is no doubt in my mind, Rick is one of the big reasons that Germain is so successful in their sales. If the need ever arises that I am in need of another Ford, Rick Ross will be the man I ask for at Germain Ford at the Sawmill Road location. Thank you Rick Ross, you have made one of my family's Christmas Dreams reality!!!

November 29, 2015

Hi Della! Glad that Rick could make your dream vehicle come true! We love hearing stories like yours so thank you for sharing yours with ours. We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing to take care of you and your edge through the service department. Thanks Della!

Great Experience!

by from Worthington, OH |

We loved working with Gary Haskins. We went in not sure what we were looking for exactly. I kind of had my heart set on a used Tahoe we had looked at the previous day. Gary showed us the SUV options that Ford has available. He helped talk us through all of our options. He let us test drive a few SUVs. At one point my husband had the new car manager and used car manager and a few other Germain employees all debating and helping us decide what works best for our family. We were there past closing time, and everyone was happy to help answer our questions. We decided on a new 2016 Ford Explorer Sport. They didn't have the color we wanted, so Gary searched the next day, located one, went himself to pick it up and brought it back for us. We absolutely love it. Thank you Gary and the Germain crew for all your help.

November 22, 2015

Hey Katie! It's wonderful to hear that Gary and the whole team here at Germain Ford were so helpful in finding the right solution for your family. Congratulations on deciding on your '16 Explorer! We hope you enjoy the vehicle for many years to come!

VERY NICE INVENTORY, GOOD PRICE, FAIR TRADE-IN

by from WESTERVILLE, OH |

VERY EASY BUYING EXPERIENCE. NOT ONLY WAS RICK ROSS A PRO, BUT ALSO VERY CONGENIAL AND STRAIGHT FORWARD WITH THE SALE. HAD ALL MY FINANCING AND PAYMENT INFO AVAILABLE, AND SHOWED CAR'S HISTORY AND MAINTENANCE SCHEDULE, I DON'T ANTICIPATE ANY PROBLEMS FOR QUITE A WHILE.

November 22, 2015

HI Kenny! We're so happy that you and Rick Ross were able to partner on purchasing your new vehicle! We're glad all the information Rick was able to provide to you made your purchase such an easy decision!

My purchase

by from Delaware,ohio |

I recently purchased my 3rd car for my family from Jerry votaw. This was our third in just over 3 years. I always go back to jerry because of his excellent no pressure sales practices. I will recommend Jerry and germain ford to anyone who ask me about my vehicles.

November 22, 2015

Hi Kelly! We're so happy that Jerry Votaw and your family have formed such a wonderful relationship! Congratulations on your third Germain Ford vehicle, we certainly appreciate it!

Feel at ease when dealing with Germain Ford

by from Powell Ohio |

Just leased my second Ford Escape from Germain Ford. I didn't consider looking at other dealers because of the great deal I made on the first one and service I received there over the last three years. My salesman( Jerry Votaw ) helped me find the equipment and color that I wanted. We were able to negotiate a price and take delivery that day. If you are new to Ford Jerry has very good product knowledge and will help you find the car you want.

November 15, 2015

Hi Bob! We're so pleased to hear that your first experience with Germain Ford made such a great impression that you knew we were the dealership for you when it was time for another Ford Escape! We're glad that Jerry took such great care of you and we appreciate the review!

great service

by from Columbus, OH |

Quicklane service is always great. Friendly staff, comfortable facility.

November 15, 2015

Hey Sara! Thanks for spreading the word on how good of a job our Quicklane staff did!