Germain Ford

7250 Sawmill Road, Columbus, OH 43235

New 877-509-6561
Used 877-496-8167
Service 866-980-6946

Come see the newest state-of-the-art Ford dealership in Ohio!

Outstanding Customer Service

by from Stockport, OH |

This was the best experience I have had purchasing a vehicle. These guys treated us like family. They made the process so simple and smooth. I was extremely impressed with the outstanding service they provided. They went above and beyond my expectations even after the car purchase. I will definitely recommend Germain Ford to all my family and friends. Thank you guys for actually taking care of your customers.

June 26, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know that you enjoyed your purchase experience. We are thrilled that your expectations were exceeded and we certainly appreciate your recommendations. Congratulations!

Service department "service" is anything but...

by from Dublin, ohio |

I have bought two vehicles from Germain in the past 3 years, a '12 Edge and a '13 F150. The buying experience was great and the only reason I decided to go back to the dealership for the second vehicle was because of the salesman. The edge I bought had a coolant leak that was faily excessive, it took the dealership 4 times to actually fix the issue and only fixed it because I ended up trouble shooting myself and showing them the place that it was leaking. Iny trouble shooting I had to take off the plastic skid plate to look at the motor from under the car, when I removed the plastic skid plate there was a muffin sitting on the top side (motor side) of the skid plate! Finding this muffin told me that either... one of the techs at Germain thought I was funny to mess with a customers car or that it was somehow there before my purchasing the edge and the techs never took the time to even remove the plate to properly troubleshoot the leaking coolant issue. Either way it was an amazing failure on the service department. When I brought this to the attention of the service adviser he didn't seem to care either way. In the end the coolant issue was never fully fixed and I traded in the vehicle on my current F150 so someone out there has a '12 edge turbo with a slow coolant leak thanks to Germain service. My latest issue is a musty/moldy smell from my ac vents every time in turn on my ac. This is an issue all over the F150 forums (which I brought to the attention of the service adviser) typically being caused by a blocked evaperator vent hose or a leak in the ac/condenser unit on the pentium. To make a long story shorter after looking at my truck I was told by the service adviser that the tech could not smell anything... Of course this amazed me because the smell is hugely obvious to anyone that has use of their sense of smell. After hearing this excuse I let my salesman know to give them a chance to re-evaluate their diagnosis. The next day I was told they had contacted ford and "deoderized" the system. As soon as I got into my car and turned on my ac the smell was imediatly present and again obvious, since Germain did not take the time to trouble shoot the smell and decided to take the short cut and just spray some "cover-up" in the vents the smell is still there in all it's glory. Maybe I should have just given my truck right back to the service department after realizing the smell was unchanged but at this point I would rather just drive much further and find another ford dealership that has techs and a service department that cares enough to fix things correctly... Too bad since Germain is about a half mile from my home. I would strongly advise anyone looking for service to go anywhere but Germain Ford, they have failed for me consistently. By the way my truck had less than 13k miles, I am a non smoker and keep the truck very clean inside and out... There should be zero smell except "new car" smell.

Okay experience

by from bucyrus, oh |

I drove over an hour to test drive a truck. At first when I arrived I was treated great. But then when i ran numbers with the sales guy and they were not to where I needed them to be, he just blew me off and did not do a thing to work with me. I thought i would give it another try and emailed the salesman. He responded back and asked if he could look for other trucks for me. I responded back two times to him and haven't heard a single thing from him. That was over a week ago. So needless to say I'm done.

February 25, 2014

We sincerely apologize for the experience you have described. We are currently transitioning from our old building, into our new facility and it sounds like our growing pains may have momentarily interfered with our level of service. We would like a second chance to earn your business. Please contact our Pre-Owned Manager, Joe Evener, at jevener@germain.com and we will get you taken care of!

be aware !!!

by from bellefontaine ohio |

Be Aware !!! You will get one price and/or interest rate quoted to make you visit their store. However when you get there it will be something different. I was quoted one interest rate on the phone and it was almost 1 whole percent increase when I got there. I walked out to "think about" their offer. They sent a text message to my cell with another price, We agreed and I went back. When I got there AGAIN the price was different. I will never go back and would advise EVERYONE to be very cautious when dealing with these people. Im 54 years and have bought several cars in my time. This was the worst experience I have ever had. I did buy the car cause it was what we were looking for. However I would not go back again

February 25, 2014

Thank you for your feedback. We sincerely apologize for the error and appreciate your business. Please feel free to contact our General Manager, Mitchell Gadd, at (614) 889-777 x 4601 with any future needs you may have.

Could not be happier!

by from Groveport,OH |

I was looking for a new car, still undecided and not ready to buy......but, that changed the moment I visited Germain Ford and met Zach, my sales consultant. I knew generally what I wanted but Zach quickly found a car in inventory to suit my needs, was knowledgeable about the vehicle and its features and gave me plenty of time to check it out. It was a pleasurable, non pressure and professional experience from A - Z. I could not be happier with the transaction and the quality of the FORD vehicle, its features and price to value, All of the folks I met at Germain were equally professional and committed to my satisfaction.

January 9, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to recognize Zack and the rest of our team. We are glad that we made your experience pleasurable and greatly appreciate your recommendation!

Great Car-Great Experience

by from Columbus, OH |

My husband and I were pleasantly surprised at how easy buying our car was. We dealt with Zack and he was the best salesman we could have hoped for. He was honest and not pushy. He seemed so genuine and steered us towards a car that suited us better than what I was originally looking for (wanted an SUV but my husband and Zack agreed that gas mileage would be better in a sedan). Even though the car we bought wasn't what I thought I wanted, it turned out to be better. I am so happy with the purchase and will be returning to Germain Ford for every future purchase.

December 10, 2013

We are so glad that Zack helped you pick out a great car. Thank you for taking the time to recognize him. We really appreciate your recommendation and look forward to seeing you next time!

BEWARE!!!

by from Columbus, Oh |

Service department is terrible and very RUDE!!!!!! The service department manager is awful and extremely rude!!!!! Wont buy a car from here again since there best car sales person is no longer there. Would drive over and hour to see the guy who i bought my car from. The building is terrible just for now but when it is done it will look nice. Wont ever buy a ford again because my car is a junk car and its not even a year old. My advice, look at another dealership.

November 12, 2013

Good afternoon Rob, Thank you for your feedback. We sincerely apologize that you feel that anyone in our service department treated you with anything but kindness. Here at Germain Ford, we are always looking to improve. We strive to provide exceptional customer service, and hope to learn from this experience. If you could provide us with some more information on why your visit was unsatisfactory, we would truly appreciate it. Please feel free to contact me at your convenience, so that we may resolve this issue. Sincerely, Rachel P. Germain Ford Customer Support 614-383-4119

Great Service

by from Berkley, MI |

I was from out of town and Germain did everything to get the repairs done fast & gave me a great loner car to use while the repairs were being completed. They really went out of their way to make sure that I was satisfied & back on the road safely.

October 7, 2013

Thank you for letting us know that you had a great service experience. It was our pleasure to help you out and get you back on your way!

Highly recommend this dealership!

by from Columbus, OH |

When I decided it was time to trade-in my SUV and either buy a new SUV or maybe a car, I was really worried about the experience. From the minute I walked into Germain Ford until I walked out with the keys to a 2014 Fusion Titanium, I was treated with such respect by everyone I came into contact with! Gregg Hunter, my sales consultant, was patient and answered all my questions in such a knowledgeable way - not at all the type of sales consultant I was expecting! I know I made the right decision in purchasing my new Ford at Germain - I hope to be a customer for life! The entire experience was wonderful!

September 26, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your experience. We are glad that Gregg provided you with the vehicle knowledge you were looking for. We greatly appreciate your recommendation. Welcome to the Germain Ford family!

Explorer Sport Trac

by from Columbus, Ohio |

Vel, was not detailed before being place on lot, Wasted trip and the Wife was not happy.

May 26, 2013

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that you experienced. We do our best to make our inventory available online as quickly as possible. If there aren't actual photographs of the vehicle online, then the car is most likely being detailed and/or in service. Please feel free to give us a call to check on the status of a vehicle, so that we can be sure to have it ready for you. Thank you for your feedback and we hope that you consider giving Germain Ford another chance to earn your business.

Wonderful Dealership

by from Columbus, OH |

We were looking for a first car for my daughter to purchase. We ran across a 2007 Ford Fusion SE at Germain Ford on cars.com. We called them and talked with Lee Green. He was very friendly and since they would be closing soon on Saturday, we let him know that we were very interested in the car and we stopped out to look at it on Sunday, even though they were closed.. After seeing the car, we called Lee to let him know that we would be out first thing Monday morning for a test drive. Everyone at the dealership was so very nice. Our daughter was so excited to be getting her first car, and you made it a very positive experience for her.