Dave Knapp Ford Lincoln, Inc.

Dave Knapp Ford Lincoln, Inc.

500 Wagner Avenue, Greenville, OH 45331

New 866-984-3514
Used 866-984-3382
Service 877-441-8589

Come Experience the Dave Knapp Difference! We Offer Dave's Best Price Guarantee!

Great Service

by from Greenville, OH |

Always excellent service! Always can get car serviced in a timely manner.

January 22, 2015

Thank you for the review! We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you in the future!!!!

Service and purchase

by from Greenville, Ohio |

I have NEVER driven a car like this one. Wow I love it. 40 MPG is the usual and expected. The service was good also Thanks, Robert

January 14, 2015

Thank you for the review! We are so glad to hear you're pleased with your purchase! We look forward to serving you in the future!

Caring Dealership!

by from Greenville, OH |

At my most recent visit to Dave Knapp Ford to have my Lincoln MKZ's brake problem looked at, found that everyone I came into contact with was very polite, concerned about my problem, and genuinely interested with solving the problem I was having as soon as possible. Great group of people working in my hometown and would recommend Dave Knapp Ford to anyone! Always have had pleasant experiences with them.

January 12, 2015

Thank you for your review! We are always happy to assist you with your service or sales needs! We appreciate your loyalty!

Only Dealer I use

by from Greenville, Ohio |

I by all my trucks from these guys, they do all my service work, I couldn't be happier. They treat you as one of the group, always work me and my schedule. I can't find a reason to even consider looking elsewhere

January 14, 2015

Thank you so much for the review! We appreciate your loyalty! We look forward to assisting you with all of your vehicle needs!

really clean restroom

by from greenville, ohio |

theygo over and beyond. they programmed my phone to the car and again months later when i changed phones. the seats in the waiting room are too soft. great to sit on but really hard to get up for us older people.

January 14, 2015

Thank you so much for the review! We pride ourselves on offering an excellent experience! We look forward to assisting you in the future!

Best Dealership for Me!

by from Versailles, OH |

I have purchased 3 vehicles from Dave Knapp Ford over the past 5-6 years. Each vehicle required my salesperson Buff Francis to search for the cars I wanted (2009 Edge, 2012 Mustang and a brand new 2013 Edge). He was able to find the cars that fit my aspirations. I also do my research and know a little bit about cars and their value. I have always been treated with respect and fairness. I also appreciate that my salesperson lives locally and can take my car in for its regular service and I do not have to make a trip to Greenville or be without a car. Some years back I was having issues with my 2000 Windstar. A local mechanic told me it was transmission problems. I called Dave Knapp to see if they would give me a second opinion. They found it was a bad spark plug wire causing the issue. I will always go to Dave Knapp first for my vehicle needs.

January 14, 2015

Thank you so much for the review! We strive to offer excellent customer service in both sales and service and it sounds as if you've experienced both! We look forward to assisting you in the future!

Harry Ballengee

by from Greenville OH |

I have been getting vehicles serviced here for over 10 years and bought a used vehicle in 2013. The service has been excellent over the years, they keep me informed of points I have earned and apply them when I want them. The Service Dept. is excellent they act like they want my business. When I purchase a new car Dave Knap will be my first stop.

January 12, 2015

Thank you so much for the review! We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to assisting you in the future!

Great Dealership

by from Lynn, IN |

We've been long time customers of Dave Knapp Ford and are highly satisfied with all departments of the dealership. From purchasing vehicles, regular maintenance, and the "uh oh" of needing a little body work done....we've had great service from the Sales Staff, Office Staff, Service Dept, The Body Shop. Friendly, courteous, competent, and caring. My last visit was on December 30, 2014.....picked up our new 2015 Mustang GT. It was a GOOD visit to the dealership!!! My thanks to the entire staff.....I know that whatever our needs may be, the staff will do their best to get the job done!

January 18, 2015

Thank you so much for the review, Shelly! Here at Dave Knapp Ford Lincoln we strive to provide excellent customer service! We look forward to assisting you in the future! Enjoy your new Mustang!!!!

Happy with the experience. Have recommended them

by from Greenville oh |

Happy with the purchase an the service. Have bought several cars here.

January 12, 2015

Thank you so much for the review! We look forward to assisting you further!

WORHT WAITING ON

by from BUCKEYE, OH |

I WENT TO TRADE FOR A NEW EXPLORER AND THERE WAS NONE ON THE LOT THE WAY I WANTED IT TO BE, NOR WAS THERE ANY TO BE FOUND FOR THE YEAR END MODEL, SO THEY JUST ORDERED ME A NEW ONE THE WAY I WANTED AND MADE ME A DEAL THAT I COULD BUDGET. THE BEST THING EVER AS THE NEWER VEHICLE IS SO MUCH BETTER, I LOVE IT AND THE CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS GREAT, THEY KEPT ME INFORMED OF WHAT WAS HAPPENING AND WHEN IT WOULD BE IN. THEY MADE SURE I WAS PLEASED AND ACCOMADATED.

January 14, 2015

Thank you so much for the review! It sounds like you are enjoying your new vehicle! Please let us know how we can assist you in the future!

Great sales, but poor service

by from Lewisburg, OH |

I purchased a new truck from Dave Knapp in December 2012. Jim Francis treated us exceptionally well and I couldn't be more pleased with the buying experience. However, I took my truck in for warranty work, and couldn't be more disappointed with the service department. They couldn't find the problem. So, I took my truck to a local,independent garage, who diagnosed the problem immediately. I took these findings to Dave Knapp immediately along with screen shots of my display that showed what was going on with the truck. Dave Knapp then had my truck for yet another visit in which they let their technition drive my truck home and put 100 miles on my truck and let it run for 7 hours trying to replicate the problem, neither of which was authorized by me. Also, the problem didn't occur when the truck was running, only after being shut off. They knew this. I watched their service manager write it on paper after I told him that was when it happened. Their only response to me was "my bad". They finally fixed it, or said they did a day later. I was furious. They didn't even fill up my gas tank with all the gas that they used. I will never go back to Dave Knapp to have them work on my truck.

January 14, 2015

Thank you so much for your feedback. Here at Dave Knapp Ford Lincoln we strive to provide an excellent experience, both in sales and service. We apologize for any inconvenience you may have encountered with our service department, but we are definitely shocked to hear that you weren't satisfied with our service team. We know that they are dedicated to diagnosing and fixing any vehicle issues that come their way. In regards to your truck's specific issue, sometimes actually diagnosing the problem, especially an intermittent one, involves driving the vehicle even if the issue only seems to present itself AFTER the vehicle is shut off. We would like the opportunity to discuss our processes further. We would also like to offer a gas card to you for your trouble. Please contact us at (937) 547-3000 and ask for Renee Hans, Business Development Manager.