Dave Knapp Ford Lincoln, Inc.

Dave Knapp Ford Lincoln, Inc.

500 Wagner Avenue, Greenville, OH 45331

New 855-611-5975
Used 888-717-1246
Service 866-262-5461

Come Experience the Dave Knapp Difference! We Offer Dave's Best Price Guarantee!

Bought my wife a car at Dave Knapp Ford Lincoln

by from Greenville, Ohio |

I took my wife in to look at cars for herself. Was not only able to look from the outside but inside as well with no problems from Kurt the salesmen. We were also surprised at the fact we were able to test drive any vehicle that my wife wanted. After three test drives and making sure it was going to be child friendly as we are about to celebrate our daughters first birthday. My wife and I opted to go for the 2013 ford fusion. As it was my wife's car. And we wanted it to be roomy for our daughter and stroller in the trunk. We plan to take this car to New York to see our family. Great gas millage and a smooth ride overall. My wife and I never once felt presser to buy any vehicles that we looked at or even test drove. Which is wonderful..No one wants a pushy salesman!! We were always asked how did you like this vehicle..What didn't you like about it ect.. And moved on to what Kurt thought would be more suited to our needs!

March 2, 2015

Thank you so much for your feedback! We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you in the future!!!

Great friendly and fair customer service

by from Greenville Ohio 45331 |

Great friendly and fair deals. Very knowledgable representing customer service.

May 6, 2015

Thanks for the review! We appreciate you and your patronage!!!

Excellent Service, Great Staff

by from Albany, IN |

Everyone at Dave Knapp's was very kind and helpful. I needed a car and I wasn't sure if I wanted to buy or lease a car. Mr. Knapp took us into his office and explained the different options. Mr. Knapp was so nice and he did everything possible to get us the car we wanted. My husband and I decided to lease a car this time. Mr. Knapp got us a car with all the options we requested for the payment we wanted. I have never had a dealer work with me to find the car best suited for our needs. I would highly recommend this dealer to anyone. I will definitely do business with them again.

May 6, 2015

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting with any future needs you may have! Enjoy your new car!!!!

Bought a new car so kids could use the old one

by from Greenville, OH |

We needed another car in the family since our daughter is now driving. Our sales person Jim Francis has always treated us with the upmost respect and honesty. We have always thought of him as a good friend. We told him that we wanted to purchase either a new Fusion or Focus. We were not sure which would be best for our needs. Jim sent us out in one of each and let us explore the likes and dislikes of both. He was very patient with us as we made our minds up which one to buy. The funny part is that we ended up seeing a third choice on the showroom floor. It was a very nice blue Fusion and it is the one we ended buying. The whole experience from beginning to end was an excellent one. The entire Dave Knapp Ford team was great to work with. I will continue to buy from Dave Knapp for years to come.

April 9, 2015

Thank you so much for the review! We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you in the future!!!

New F-150

by from Lebanon, OH |

Bought my first new F-150 from Bryan Knapp and team at Dave Knapp Ford Lincoln. Excellent experience. The purchase process was smooth and seamless. Upon arrival at the store Bryan made sure my kids had something to drink and a piece of their anniversary cake. The truck was cleaned and parked outside ready to go. The finance process was painless. Overall great experience.

March 30, 2015

Thank you so much for the review! We appreciate your business!

I Recommend this Dealership

by from Indiana |

My husband looked at the cars on the lot first, then suggested I have a look. Even though my old car was wheezing toward the end its life, I really was dreading the process of buying a new car. I walked around the lot on a Sunday so I could get a look, undisturbed, at what was available. I saw a lot of possibilities. When I came back after work on Tuesday, Ed Fink was so helpful: it was a cold and very rainy evening, and he was such a good sport about being out in the weather. I chose my car, negotiations went very well, and I drove my new car home that night. And let me tell you about my car. I drive a lot of miles, am getting a bit *mature*, have significant joint issues, and was very uncomfortable in old car. My 2014 Focus SE is amazing; quality much more than I expected for my price range. I have driven to and from work for two days now, and I am so comfy! I can make the tiniest adjustments to maximize comfort. Heated seats are great! I can't say any anything about the Service Dept. yet, but a few friends have highly recommended it. I would recommend Dave Knapp to my friends, or anyone else who asked. Thank you-- I love my car.

March 13, 2015

Thank you so much for the review! We appreciate your business! We are so happy that your new Ford Focus is such a perfect fit for you! We look forward to assisting you in the future!

Had the Flex we were looking for

by from Ft Wayne, IN |

The dealer had the car we were looking for and the sales associate we talked with was very nice. The car itself was dirty and not completely clean after we bought it and was supposed to be detailed. We had to spend extra time getting a key made at another Ford dealer bc they had lost our second key.

March 13, 2015

First, let me say thank you for your business. We do appreciate you taking the time to reflect on your experience at our dealership. We do apologize for any inconvenience you may have encountered with the loss of the second key. Occasionally, these things happen unexpectedly and for that we are sorry. We also acknowledge that the vehicle may not have met your expectations for cleanliness, and again for that we apologize. We hope that aside from these two minor issues that you will continue to enjoy the vehicle!

Mark Bingham

by from Greenville , Ohio |

I would highly recommend anyone in the market for a new or used,truck or car, to stop in and see Edward Fink at Dave Knapp Ford. He is a very helpful in getting you what you want and answering all your questions.Great guys and gals at Dave Knapp Ford!

March 8, 2015

Thanks for the review! We appreciate your business!

Mark Bingham

by from Greenville , Ohio |

March 4, 2015

Thank you so much for choosing Dave Knapp Ford Lincoln for your vehicle purchase! We strive to offer the best shopping experience around! We look forward to assisting you in the future!!!

Great Service

by from Greenville, OH |

Always excellent service! Always can get car serviced in a timely manner.

January 22, 2015

Thank you for the review! We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you in the future!!!!

Service and purchase

by from Greenville, Ohio |

I have NEVER driven a car like this one. Wow I love it. 40 MPG is the usual and expected. The service was good also Thanks, Robert

January 14, 2015

Thank you for the review! We are so glad to hear you're pleased with your purchase! We look forward to serving you in the future!