Kelly Chevrolet

600 Nutt Rd, Phoenixville, PA 19460

New 866-429-5330
Used 866-412-1534
Service 866-453-9244

We Promise to be the Dealer you Trust. Voted #1 Chevy Dealer in Dealerrater.com, just read the happy reviews!

Greatest Chevrolet Dealership to Buy a Car From!

by from Chester Springs PA |

I checked many dealerships on the internet (250 mi. radius) non could even come close on price. Very pleasant deal. My wife and I have NEVER purchased a car on the first visit.I guess there is always a first. Enjoyed everthing about the deal! Can't say enough about Kelly Chevrolet!

Magnificent

by from Phoenixville, Pa |

My car buying experience with Kelly Chevrolet is just superb. I was welcomed once again with Smiles and Open Arms from Lindsey Hackman, Matt, and Paul. I very much consider the Kelly Chevrolet Team Family

Interested in me, not the sale!

by from Worcester, PA |

From the moment I walked in the door to the moment I drove home my new Silverado I was treated as if I was their best customer. Matt and Paul were very interested in getting me into a vehicle that I could love for many years. They were not interested is pushing me to buy something off of the lot to make the transaction happen quicker...... They asked me a number of questions to understand what i liked, and then went above and beyond to find my perfect Truck! Thanks Kelly Chevy! My family loves my New Silverado!

20 Degrees Snow & Frost

by from Phoenixville, Pa. |

20 degrees frost & snow and no working washer fluid thinking it was frozen I decided to stop by Kelly's on my way home from work with no appointment scheduled and I was treated with 100% satisfaction by Michelle and the mechanic who took time out of working on a scheduled appointment to look over my vehicle. The Mechanic discovered it was a blown fuse causing the issue and he fixed it right on the spot. Thank You both very much it was Greatly Appreciated. Sandy McG.

Magnificent

by from Phoenixville, Pa |

Lindsey Hackman was Awesome quick to answer any questions I had and very Friendly and understanding of my concerns. Will do business again with Lindsey

A great bunch of folks to deal with!

by from Phoenixville, PA |

Lindsey Hackman was very helpful and proved to be an extremely experienced business person for such a naturally talented, great looking young lady. She said she came from a Chevy family and I certainly believe it because she showed an outstanding knowledge of the car I was considering at the time and eventually bought. All of the other employees were very hard-working and extremely helpful people, including Mr. Kelly himself. I left with a great Chevy Impala and a very impressed feeling about everyone there. I recommend Kelly Chevrolet very highly to everyone, and have neighbors who have had the same comfortable buying e experience. Contact Lindsey on lindseyhackman@kellychevrolet.com for a great buying experience.

Great People

by from Malvern, PA |

They were very helpful and friendly. They were willing to help us negotiate a price that worked and made sure we found the right vehicle. Matt knew a lot about the vehicle and make sure we knew every gadget before we drove it off the lot. They also changed the oil on our other vehicle while we were waiting. An awesome experience!

Excellent buying experience!

by from Phoenixville, PA |

I planned to start looking for a used SUV in December but saw the Kelly on-line ad and decided to check out what was available. I talked to Matt, whom we had worked with in the past, and told him what I was looking for and he showed me a couple of SUVs that were of interest, including the one I ended up buying. Matt was very courteous, took me for a test drive, gave me the opportunity the next day to take the vehicle for an extended test drive, explained all the features and options and told me what the pros and cons of buying that vehicle would be. I felt he was very fair and gave me an honest evaluation and good service. Everyone was courteous and professional, did what was promised when it was promised and made the purchase as painless as possible. When I decided to buy, Matt and the office manager very helpful in getting the paperwork done so there was little wait-time or inconvenience. A good experience all-around!

Happy customer

by from Eagleville PA |

I have a 2012 Chevy Cruze LS and this car doesn't come with cruise control so I did some research on how to add cruise control to my vehicle and find out that one way to do it is buying a new steering wheel and have the dealer installed and programs the new steering wheel cruse control in order to work.well I Call about four dealers in this area and they all say that it couldn't be done. Kelly Chevrolet service manager was the only one that knew what I want to do on my car. Now I'm a happy guy ready to make long trips with my Chevy Cruze thanks to Kelly Chevrolet!!

Kelly is the BEST!

by from Norristown, PA |

I bought my 2006 Cobalt SS from Kelly Chevrolet brand spankin' new in the fall of 2005 and have been back for service as needed ever since. The free loaner car to anyone who buys a car therfe is a great incentive to let them do the work. In that time, I have never had a bad experience there. A few weeks ago we brought my car in for State safety and emissions inspection over the week we usually take our annual Poconos vacation. The folks at Kelly are happy to keep the car for us over that time, since we need a place to park it. Since we live in Norristown and have no off-street parking, the car would be ticketed if left on the wrong side of the street on a given morning due to street-sweeping. Shelly called me later in the day we dropped the car off with the bad news that the car needed brake work to pass inspection, and recommended another common-sense preventive maintenance service (cooling system flush and fill) as well. The cost of these two things was less than I expected them to be, although more than I was hoping to get out of there paying... I had thought the car would fly through just fine. Oh well. With nearly 90,000 miles, I guess it was time for brakes! I was amazed that, even though they had a week to do the work, that they had gotten it in that soon - On a Saturday, no less! Anyhow, when we arrived to pick up the car, I discovered that the left front tire was flat. When I came back into the service department to get it fixed, they repaired the tire at no charge. To sum it up, my experiences at Kelly Chevrolet have never been anything less than positive, and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend the store to anyone in the market for a car or who needs repairs... As I have done many times already.

Customer Service top rate

by from Downingtown, PA |

I would like to thank the Kelly reps for following through on the promise that they wanted happy/satisfied customers. We had purchased a used vehicle for our 16yr old son, which ended up having some issues. Kelly asked us to bring the car back to them even though we purchased "as is". They wanted to try and fix the issue. To make a long story short they were unable to identify the problem and they allowed us to trade in the vehicle at the price paid and choose another off the lot. I found this to be a very admirable offer. We chose the 2004 Chevy Malibu and we are very pleased with this car. They really came through for us. Thank you!