Kelly Chevrolet

600 Nutt Rd, Phoenixville, PA 19460

Great sales team!

by from Kimberton, PA |

Went in to purchase a new car & get out of my lease. James & Paul were honest & pleasant to work with! They were honest & straightforward in telling me it was premature to get out of my Kia lease. Definitely coming back in a few months.

I should have came here in the first place !

by from Pottstown, PA |

My daughter was in a car accident about a month ago. Everyone was ok thankfully, but her car had suffered more than fixable damage and was totaled :(. So we were in need of a new car. We had looked everywhere but I should have saved myself weeks of hunting and came right to the kelly dealership! Matt was amazing ! Everyone was so nice and we were greated right away. Matt knew exactly what he was talking about! He was prepared for all the questions we had. Everyone made sure we were comfortable and brought us water while we were waiting. We felt right at home! Thanks again Matt and everyone at the Kelly Dealership! We're so happy with our new car you guys are the best!

Amazing Service

by from Phoenixville Pa |

I could not have been happier with my service. My issue with my Tahoe was identified by my description before the truck was even on the lift, which was in fact the actual problem. Not only was the problem diagnosed, the service staff took the time to show me the problem, as well as demonstrate what was happening to my truck due to the issue. My Tahoe needed a hub bearing, and the staff showed me how much the tire was moving due to the problem. While I was there, the staff also identified another issue with the rotors with no pressure to fix the problem at the time, but since I am a big fan of being able to stop the truck when I want to, I had them fix that issue as well. This was my first major service at Kelly, I could not be more please, and this will be my service destination from this point forward. I have already forgotten the service manager's name who took care of me and my truck, but he and his coworkers were amazing. I have used another shop for years first out of convenience, then trust. I now have a new dealership to service all of my vehicles because I was stunned by the level of courtesy, as well as expertise in servicing my vehicle.

Best Car Buying Experience EVER!

by from Green Lane, PA |

We have been shopping around for a new (well new to us) SUV for about a month. We looked at several different models and really did our research on what we wanted. We finally decided on a Honda Pilot. We searched the internet for used Pilots and we found a few, but ultimately decided to go to Kelly because they had a great deal on what we wanted. I called Kelly and Lindsey answered and said "Come on over!" We walked in and she was waiting for us. We took a test drive, and loved it. Lindsey was very patient with all of our questions and was very knowledgable. She let us take the car for the weekend so we could try it out in "our world". We were sold and came in on Monday. Paperwork was ready and waiting! They gave us a very fair price for our trade in too! It was such a smooth transaction. Best car buying experience ever!!

Kelly Chevrolet Service

by from Conshohocken, PA |

I brought my 2013 Chevy Volt in for recall service. The dealership had all of the work done within the time they had said. The service department was excellent to deal with and always listens to us.. This is typical of my experience at Kelly Chevrolet. The people in the service department as well as sales are excellent and treat me, my wife or daughter respectfully. The facility is always clean. I recommend Kelly Chevrolet to everyone I know. This is the reason why my family will drive over 30-45 minutes and has bought 3 new cars from them within the past 4 years.

Kelly Chevrolet

by from Phoenixville, PA 19460 |

Went into this dealership primarily interested in pricing, and only pricing, a used Equinox to replace my aging (112,000 miles, 10 years old) Equinox. Ended up leaving 2 hours later with a brand new Trax at a lease payment that could not be refused. All thanks to Lindsey, the sales rep, and Paul who did extra effort on my behalf to get the numbers right There were others involved in the process as well who contributed to facilitate this transaction. I unhesitatingly recommend this dealership for your car shopping.

Superior service & attitude

by from Phoenixville, pa |

Went in the dealership to look at options fire a primary vehicle, what promotions were available, and walked out with 2 vehicles! Will definitely refer, by name, to family and friends.

Magnificent

by from Phoenixville, Pa |

My car buying experience with Kelly Chevrolet is just superb. I was welcomed once again with Smiles and Open Arms from Lindsey Hackman, Matt, and Paul. I very much consider the Kelly Chevrolet Team Family

Interested in me, not the sale!

by from Worcester, PA |

From the moment I walked in the door to the moment I drove home my new Silverado I was treated as if I was their best customer. Matt and Paul were very interested in getting me into a vehicle that I could love for many years. They were not interested is pushing me to buy something off of the lot to make the transaction happen quicker...... They asked me a number of questions to understand what i liked, and then went above and beyond to find my perfect Truck! Thanks Kelly Chevy! My family loves my New Silverado!

20 Degrees Snow & Frost

by from Phoenixville, Pa. |

20 degrees frost & snow and no working washer fluid thinking it was frozen I decided to stop by Kelly's on my way home from work with no appointment scheduled and I was treated with 100% satisfaction by Michelle and the mechanic who took time out of working on a scheduled appointment to look over my vehicle. The Mechanic discovered it was a blown fuse causing the issue and he fixed it right on the spot. Thank You both very much it was Greatly Appreciated. Sandy McG.