Kelly Chevrolet

600 Nutt Road, Phoenixville, PA 19460

Used 610-906-2132

Kelly Chevrolet Phoenixville - Great Experiece

by from Chester Springs, PA |

I have a 2007 Suburban, I value my relationship with this dealership and their staff that I work with when my vehicle needs to come in for repair or maintenance. I can't say enough about the Service Department. They are kind, friendly, and patient with me and always work to get me in if its urgent. The team here knows my time is limited and work quickly and efficiently to get me in and out when at all possible. I receive great customer service from my first point of contacts, Shelly and Jeff. Brad the service manager is great! He makes himself available to me if I have further questions or need to do any future repair planning that may become costly for me. I value this in everyone here at Kelly! More recently Brad helped me handle an insurance claim. He and my mechanic were instrumental working with claim adjuster from beginning to end and saw the repair through to the end. If the mechanics are all tied up Brad will suggest I come by and he will give the car a quick road test to see if he can determine how quickly I need to get it in. I appreciate him never hesitating to take a call from me if I don't understand the repair that is needed. Or In some cases he may proactively put a call into me keeping me informed. I appreciate always the ride home and in some cases if I need a vehicle, provide me with transportation while my suburban is being repaired if it will be an all day event. If I need to wait for an hour or two I bring stuff along or I am able to work on the computer in the waiting area! There is always an area available for me to work. My mechanic, my only mechanic Al is awesome! We have grown in our friendship, and what I like most is that he listens to me when I try to describe my vehicle's ailments. We work together to maintain the vehicle and I appreciate the patience he has with me always. As it is not always easy to diagnose a noise you hear. My Suburban has 167,000 miles, we have recently had many repairs. I appreciate Al and the service departments staff helping me to prioritize what needs to be done now, keeping the vehicle safe and in good running condition vs what can be saved for a later date. My family and I rely on Team Kelly to keep us running like a well oiled machine, I am glad to have them on my side! DG - Chester Springs, PA

Pleasurable Buying Experience

by from Phoenixville PA |

Our recent purchase of our 2014 Chevrolet Equinox was effortless on our part. Our salesperson, Matt Gariti, was not only knowledgable, but extremely professional, friendly, and courteous. Matt answered all of our questions and was very intent on getting us the vehicle that we wanted. We would most definitely recommend him to anyone who is in the market for a new or used vehicle. On the day we picked up our Equinox, Matt made sure that we were comfortable with all of the features in our new car, and even assisted in pairing our phones and setting up our OnStar services. It was a pleasure doing business with him. Kelly Chevrolet should be very proud of Matt and of all of their employees who were also very courteous to us while we were there. On an additional note, when we picked up our Equinox, we brought our son with us. Tommy is a 37 year old with Down Syndrome. Matt treated him with respect and acknowledged him by speaking to him directly. That is not always the case in Tommy's life, and it is appreciated by us when it occurs. Matt gets an extra star in our book! Paperwork can always be a hassle, but at Kelly Chevrolet, it was painless. The Finance Manager, Ted Youn, was very efficient. He was very thorough in his explanations and made sure we were aware of all of our options. As the forms were ready for our signatures when we arrived, the amount of time spent in this process was very minimal. Ted was extremely courteous and professional and is an asset to Kelly Chevrolet.

Pleasurable Buying Experience

by from Phoenixville PA |

Our recent purchase of our 2014 Chevrolet Equinox was effortless on our part. Our salesperson, Matt Gariti, was not only knowledgable, but extremely professional, friendly, and courteous. Matt answered all of our questions and was very intent on getting us the vehicle that we wanted. We would most definitely recommend him to anyone who is in the market for a new or used vehicle. On the day we picked up our Equinox, Matt made sure that we were comfortable with all of the features in our new car, and even assisted in pairing our phones and setting up our OnStar services.It was a pleasure doing business with him. Kelly Chevrolet should be very proud of Matt and of all of their employees who were also very courteous to us while we were there. On an additional note, when we picked up our Equinox, we brought our son with us. Tommy is a 37 year old with Down Syndrome. Matt treated him with respect and acknowledged him by speaking to him directly. That is not always the case in Tommy's life, and it is appreciated by us when it occurs. Matt gets an extra star in our book!

Helpful, efficient, and courteous

LOVE IT !

by from PHOENIXVILLE PA |

GREAT DEALERSHIP, GREAT STAFF, GREAT VEHICLE. LOVE THE LTZ MODEL. Starting from the facility & to each individual personnel, it was the best experience we've had in buying/leasing a car. Definitely, will recommend Kelly Chevrolet to all my friends & family. And the Cruze, what a great vehicle. The styling for both the exterior & the interior is fantastic. GM/Chevrolet & Kelly, you guys did it right.

Excellent Service

by from Collegeville,PA |

The service was fast, professional, efficient, courteous, friendly and clean.

The best lease I've ever had.

by from Phoenixville, PA |

I've always wanted an electric car, but was never able to afford one, until I seen your ad on the web. I've only had my Chevy Volt for one day, but I can tell that I'm going to love every drive I take for the next 3 years and I'm already the envy on my street. The dealers at Kelly Chevrolet could not have been any nicer or more pleasant and very helpful. I could name them, but they know who they are, they are the best.

Great Experience

by from Wallingford, PA |

We found Kelly Chevrolet through the Chevy website because they had in stock the Volt with the exact specs we were looking for. Everyone was remarkably friendly. Matt was patient while both my wife and I took the car for test drives despite that we arrived late in the day. Even though they knew they were the only ones in the area with the particular car we wanted, we still got a good deal and terrific financing. There were offers but no pressure to buy extra warranties, etc. Steve Kelly, the owner, introduced himself to us in the showroom. Overall, we had a very pleasant and drama-free experience.

Great Dealership to work with

by from Royersford |

I had an overall great experience with Kelly Chevrolet. They found the exact Chevy truck that I wanted and worked with me every step along the way as i had just moved out from Michigan to PA. Their customer service was great and the Salesmen I worked with (Christopher Danze) gave me a great overall experience. I would easily recommend him to anyone that is looking for a car. The overall satisfaction with the dealership and Chris respectively is an 11/10. Working with Kelly Chevrolet was an overall awesome experience - VERY highly recommended.

Purchased a new car with excellent assistance

by from Phoenixville, PA |

We came to Kelly Chevrolet thinking we would just look, as we were just beginning our car search. We had been impressed with Buicks and were leaning toward purchase of a Lacrosse. The people at the Chevy dealership were friendly, informative, and seemed very enthusiastic about the Chevy products they were selling. The demo ride was worthwhile, in that we got a chance to go over some potholes and see how smooth the ride was and the young man riding with us was very well informed about the features of the vehicles. After much discussion overnight about the relative merits of vehicles we were interested in, we took another test drive in an Equinox and an Impala and decided we really did want to buy the Impala. The sales staff was very patient with us on a busy Saturday but answered all our questions. Kelly's had a vehicle on the lot with the kind of options we wanted and the price seemed competitive, so we decided to go ahead and buy. We purchased a new Impala LTZ and we have been very happy with our new car.