Kelly Chevrolet

600 Nutt Rd, Phoenixville, PA 19460

New 866-429-5330
Used 866-412-1534
Service 866-453-9244

We Promise to be the Dealer you Trust. Voted #1 Chevy Dealer in Dealerrater.com, just read the happy reviews!

Greatest Chevrolet Dealership to Buy a Car From!

by from Chester Springs PA |

I checked many dealerships on the internet (250 mi. radius) non could even come close on price. Very pleasant deal. My wife and I have NEVER purchased a car on the first visit.I guess there is always a first. Enjoyed everthing about the deal! Can't say enough about Kelly Chevrolet!

Customer Service top rate

by from Downingtown, PA |

I would like to thank the Kelly reps for following through on the promise that they wanted happy/satisfied customers. We had purchased a used vehicle for our 16yr old son, which ended up having some issues. Kelly asked us to bring the car back to them even though we purchased "as is". They wanted to try and fix the issue. To make a long story short they were unable to identify the problem and they allowed us to trade in the vehicle at the price paid and choose another off the lot. I found this to be a very admirable offer. We chose the 2004 Chevy Malibu and we are very pleased with this car. They really came through for us. Thank you!

Speedy Call Back & Knowledgeable

by from Magnolia, DE |

The sales representative returned my email with a text msg, followed by a telephone call, within 2 hours. He was knowledgeable about the vehicle and answered every question I asked. I called back later in the week, spoke with another sales representative, and received the same answers to all of same questions. It was obvious that they were being truthful. Very impressed with this dealership and it's service.

Happy customer

by from Pottstown pa |

My husband and I bought a 2014 Chevy Silverado. We were extremely happy with the sales and finance team. Very understanding and helpful. Made sure we happy with everything before leaving the dealership. We will recommend to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle

Happy customer

by from Pottstown, pa |

Very Happy with my 2015 Malibu and the Dealership

by from Chester Springs, Pa |

purchased a 2015 Malibu Service was great, the car looked great when I drove away. The staff was very helpful,

Great Dealership

by from Phoenixville, Pa |

Purchased a 2014 Cruze. The service was excellent. The staff was very friendly and helpful in purchasing the vehicle, setting up the vehicle and demonstrating how every thing works. The car looked great when I drove away.

Great service at a reasonable price!!

by from Pottstown, PA |

I scheduled an appointment for routine maintenance for my Avalanche via the Kelly Chevrolet service web site. The web site was well designed, and I found it easy to use. On the day of the scheduled oil change and tire rotation, the service manager, Brad Moyer, greeted me the moment I walked in the door. The service manager verified exactly what I needed done, and answered all my questions before starting any work. The work was then completed in a reasonable amount of time and at a fair price. I highly recommend Kelly Chevrolet to anyone!

Kelly Chevrolet Phoenixville - Great Experiece

by from Chester Springs, PA |

I have a 2007 Suburban, I value my relationship with this dealership and their staff that I work with when my vehicle needs to come in for repair or maintenance. I can't say enough about the Service Department. They are kind, friendly, and patient with me and always work to get me in if its urgent. The team here knows my time is limited and work quickly and efficiently to get me in and out when at all possible. I receive great customer service from my first point of contacts, Shelly and Jeff. Brad the service manager is great! He makes himself available to me if I have further questions or need to do any future repair planning that may become costly for me. I value this in everyone here at Kelly! More recently Brad helped me handle an insurance claim. He and my mechanic were instrumental working with claim adjuster from beginning to end and saw the repair through to the end. If the mechanics are all tied up Brad will suggest I come by and he will give the car a quick road test to see if he can determine how quickly I need to get it in. I appreciate him never hesitating to take a call from me if I don't understand the repair that is needed. Or In some cases he may proactively put a call into me keeping me informed. I appreciate always the ride home and in some cases if I need a vehicle, provide me with transportation while my suburban is being repaired if it will be an all day event. If I need to wait for an hour or two I bring stuff along or I am able to work on the computer in the waiting area! There is always an area available for me to work. My mechanic, my only mechanic Al is awesome! We have grown in our friendship, and what I like most is that he listens to me when I try to describe my vehicle's ailments. We work together to maintain the vehicle and I appreciate the patience he has with me always. As it is not always easy to diagnose a noise you hear. My Suburban has 167,000 miles, we have recently had many repairs. I appreciate Al and the service departments staff helping me to prioritize what needs to be done now, keeping the vehicle safe and in good running condition vs what can be saved for a later date. My family and I rely on Team Kelly to keep us running like a well oiled machine, I am glad to have them on my side! DG - Chester Springs, PA

Pleasurable Buying Experience

by from Phoenixville PA |

Our recent purchase of our 2014 Chevrolet Equinox was effortless on our part. Our salesperson, Matt Gariti, was not only knowledgable, but extremely professional, friendly, and courteous. Matt answered all of our questions and was very intent on getting us the vehicle that we wanted. We would most definitely recommend him to anyone who is in the market for a new or used vehicle. On the day we picked up our Equinox, Matt made sure that we were comfortable with all of the features in our new car, and even assisted in pairing our phones and setting up our OnStar services. It was a pleasure doing business with him. Kelly Chevrolet should be very proud of Matt and of all of their employees who were also very courteous to us while we were there. On an additional note, when we picked up our Equinox, we brought our son with us. Tommy is a 37 year old with Down Syndrome. Matt treated him with respect and acknowledged him by speaking to him directly. That is not always the case in Tommy's life, and it is appreciated by us when it occurs. Matt gets an extra star in our book! Paperwork can always be a hassle, but at Kelly Chevrolet, it was painless. The Finance Manager, Ted Youn, was very efficient. He was very thorough in his explanations and made sure we were aware of all of our options. As the forms were ready for our signatures when we arrived, the amount of time spent in this process was very minimal. Ted was extremely courteous and professional and is an asset to Kelly Chevrolet.

Pleasurable Buying Experience

by from Phoenixville PA |

Our recent purchase of our 2014 Chevrolet Equinox was effortless on our part. Our salesperson, Matt Gariti, was not only knowledgable, but extremely professional, friendly, and courteous. Matt answered all of our questions and was very intent on getting us the vehicle that we wanted. We would most definitely recommend him to anyone who is in the market for a new or used vehicle. On the day we picked up our Equinox, Matt made sure that we were comfortable with all of the features in our new car, and even assisted in pairing our phones and setting up our OnStar services.It was a pleasure doing business with him. Kelly Chevrolet should be very proud of Matt and of all of their employees who were also very courteous to us while we were there. On an additional note, when we picked up our Equinox, we brought our son with us. Tommy is a 37 year old with Down Syndrome. Matt treated him with respect and acknowledged him by speaking to him directly. That is not always the case in Tommy's life, and it is appreciated by us when it occurs. Matt gets an extra star in our book!