Faulkner Mazda

4437 E Street Rd, Trevose, PA 19053

New 888-834-4609
Used 888-904-6112
Service 888-838-9972

Faulkner...To Be Sure #1 Certified Pre Owned Mazda dealer in Pennsylvania!!!!!

Easiest car buying expierence

by from Langhorne, Pa |

My husband and I had been looking for another smaller car for him to use when his pick up wasn't necessary as well as to give to our teenage daughter in 2 yrs when she is driving. Our #1 concern was safety, then low mileage and of course a great price and after much searching we narrowed it down to 2 cars at 2 different dealers, one being Faulkner Mazda and the other McCafferty Ford, upon arriving at McCafferty we were approached by a very rude and curt woman who told us that it was "MANDATORY" hat we be escorted around the lot due to an upcoming sale, we stated we were just stopping by quickly to look at a car we were interested in, you know to make sure what we saw online was reality, again we were told we must have a sales rep. and called for one to "escort" us around, she then continued on to talk rudely about us to customers she was in the process of helping, how rude!!!! So off to Faulkner we went, upon arriving we were able to get out of our car, walk around check out several cars, and then found the one we were interested in, it was only when we showed extreme interest and started walking towards building that we were approached by Preston, he was great, not pushy very laid back and even remembered us from 3 yrs ago when we looked at an SUV on their lot but never bought, though he never made us feel guilty about not buying the SUV. We were immediately able to test drive the car, then he went over all the features, then we talked about our on going battles with getting older and life and never once did he push us to go inside and "make a deal". After some time we decided to go in and see the numbers, but first he made sure our two girls were taken care of by getting them drinks, putting on the movie Nemo for our 2 y/o, and getting coffee for the hubby, oh and he made us aware of him possibly getting a cold, so he was courteous enough to not shake hands, showed us the kitchen so he didn't have to touch our drinks, all the stuff you wish someone who isn't feeling well would do so you won't get sick, especially a week before Easter! Anyway the deal went smooth and easy, they honored their great price we found online, got us better financing than we came in with and they were able to get us an extended warranty so the car is covered when our teenager gets it:) All in all the best car buying experience we have ever had, and we have bought over 10 cars over the years (we like to change things up often) If you have doubts, just go see for yourself, you won't regret it.

My new Buick

by from Phila, PA |

I went to Faulkner to get a better look at the preowned vehicles i continued to see on the internet. i set an appt with a lady who followed up on my request online. i was greeted quickly and offered a test drive. They have a really nice variety of quality preowned cars. I started off at the Mazda lot but found all three lots to be easily accessed to shop since they are all right next to each other . Cadillac then Mazda then the GMC Buick lot. They each have a preowned lot with several American made cars I was interested . I found a perfect one owner Buick with a clean car fax. A 2007 with 50k miles. For me it was exactly the second car I was looking for. Ask about the signature service plan , it offers the kind of perks you can't get at those little shady car lots. I grew up in this area so I'm familiar with the name Faulkner as a established dealership. When I'm making an investment I look to do so with folks I can trust and find if need be.

Excellent Dealership - And We Visited A Few

by from Philadelphia |

Kim Principale helped us get the car we wanted at the price we wanted. In fact, we were able to get a better version of the car we wanted because the price was so good. We went to quite a few dealerships and more than one Mazda dealer. Faulkner, and Kim Principale in particular, was the dealership we felt we were most comfortable with and they proved us right by being excellent in their job. I highly recommend Faulkner Mazda.

Mr. Fred Staffieri

by from Philadelphia, PA |

Faulkner Mazda should be used as an example for all other agencies as the please their customers. They are first rate. I could not get to Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 550 5.1.1 : Recipient address rejected: User unknown in relay recipient table. I don't understand this!

Recommend this Dealership

by from Narberth, PA |

Recently bought a 2006 Toyota Matrix from Faulkner Mazda in Trevose. Mostly worked with Ravi. Ravi was very polite and easy going, and he answered all my questions. After weeks of shopping for cars, I recommend Faulkner if you are considering a dealership because they were not pushy at all. In fact, they allowed me the time to make the decisions I needed to make and to check-out the car by another mechanic without any problems. They were very relaxed about the whole process which for me helped a lot and gave me confidence that the people I was dealing with were more honest and straightforward. In spite of Faulkner being a "shlep" from where I live, I would go back to look at cars in the future if I needed/wanted to buy another car.

Relaxing, enjoyable experience

by from Langhorne, PA |

Anyone looking to buy a car should go to Faulkner Mazda in Trevose and ask for David Fasoline. I don't buy cars very often, and I was dreading the whole process, but it was time to replace my old car, so I had no choice. I'd seen a 2012 Mazda on Cars.com with low mileage and nice features, so I nervously went to the dealership to inquire about it. It was so nice to be able to walk around the lot without someone pouncing on me as soon as I got out of my car. I had time to look at different cars and then went into the building when I was ready. That's where I met David, who took my printout from Cars.com and asked what brought me there and what led to my interest in that particular car. He reviewed the features of the car and the benefits provided by Mazda and Faulkner, and there was absolutely no pressure. Everything was on my time, and all next steps were totally up to me. He showed me the car, and we went for a test drive, and when we got back to the dealership, he asked what I thought about the car and whether I had any questions about it. Again, there was absolutely no pressure. None of that, "What can we do to get you into this car TODAY?" stuff that I've witnessed when my husband has test driven cars at other dealerships. When I said I was interested in buying the car, David set me up with Mike and Mike in the Finance department, and they were also wonderful to work with. Everyone was very pleasant, and no one tried to push me into extras I didn't want. The whole process was very much about me and making sure I that purchased the car that fit my needs. I thoroughly enjoyed an experience I thought I was going to hate. I'm very happy with my purchase, and I'm also very happy to have found a dealership that I trust. I don't plan to go anywhere else, ever. Faulkner Mazda of Trevose is the place you should go to buy your next car.

Excellent service

by from Upper Darby pa |

Quickest and easiest car purchase I've ever had... Excellence service

Purchase Experience 2010 MX-5 HTC

by from Goldsboro North Carolina |

While looking on line for a preowned Mazda MX-5 HT Convertible..We found Faulkner Mazda of Trevose, Pa ....Negotiated through their rep Mike Rocchi via internet and phone....flew from Raleigh North Carolina early one thursday morning....Mike picked us up at the airport....arrived at the dealership....purchased the MX-5...and drove back to North Carolina the same day. We were treated with courtesy...kindness and professionalism ....An Awesome Car Buying Experience ! NOW......."That Was Easy".....!!!!!!!!! Thank-You to both Mike's and Mr Faulkner

new car, great customer experience

by from Philadelphia, PA |

After 4 months of dealing and searching for a new MX5 from other car sites, all fell through as prices posted were increased once I showed up. One day, Mazda USA showed a car I wanted was being shipped to Faulkner, so within a week of delivery I checked it out. Faulkner listed MSRP and was among the highest listed, not one I would have chosen on first pass, but I contacted them on a whim because of their reputation for customer service, and the price was much lower on first quote. I came for a 30 min test drive and walk through, had a firm price in mind and in minutes we were at that price. The salespeople, manager and finance man, all were very pleasant to deal with. I could drive the car out 1.5 hour later; everything was done. No gotchas, full disclosure by the salespeople before I met the finance man, nothing unexpected. The employees I dealt with were long 20+ year timers, tells me employees and customers are loyal [ the mojo in the place is RELAXED, compared to in-your-face salesmanship in many places], through all the economic turns, and other reviews elsewhere rate them as well too.

Building a Relationship

by from Rockledge, PA |

Mike Rocchi and his team put in the work to get my financing approved and in the car I wanted, where the other dealerships simply turned me away. I have to commend both Mike and his finance team for really going that extra mile. My entire experience with Faulkner Mazda was nothing short of excellent, surpassing all my expectations as a first time buyer; Mike really made me feel at home with everything. They may be a busy dealership, but that's a good thing. It means they're doing something right. Thanks a ton guys!

Great People, Great Place, Great Deal!

by from Quakertown, PA |

Went to Faulkner Mazda to shop for my first new car. The atmosphere was great, there was no pressure and push to make a decision. The staff was kind and courteous in answering all my questions. They worked well with and for me to ensure I received a great deal. Couldn't be happier with how it all turned out. Thanks Renee, Larry, and Andrew for shattering my fears of the horrors that be associated with buying a new car, and thanks for getting me in my new car!