Hondru Chevrolet Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

Service 866-691-2446 Service 866-691-2446

"Nobody Beats our Deal"

Jeep fan

by from Shrewsbury.Pa |

i bought a 2008 wrangler sahara from Doug,i drove a hour to get my jeep and i had a awesome salesman he took care of all my needs and any concerns i would highly recommend Doug ( Honru auto to anyone looking for a vehicle.

Couldn't ask for a better dealer

by from Rockaway nj |

I went to look at a used brz and the salesmen I dealt with was amazing. Cameron was very nice, understand, and super helpful. He managed to help me with the price and I left a thousand times happier than I enter.

The BEST Experience I Ever Had Buying a Car!

by from Elizabethtown, PA |

This is the best experience I've Ever Had Buying a Car! Cameron Epp was nothing like what you'd expect a car dealership salesman to be like! I compare salesmen to lawyers, LoL! But he was totally oppisite of that! He was funny, kind, listenEd to exactly what we wanted, didn't try to talk us into buying a car we didn't want, but also showed us a variety of cars within my price range. The dealership itself was filled with very kind people. It was clean, comfortable, had TV & coffee, & the receptionist even gave my 2 youngest autistic sons a little treat bag & showed them where some toys were to play with while we were waiting. They went above & beyond to help us! I will be recommending them & Mr. Cameron Epp to everyone! And if I ever need another car in will be going right back to them!

Great Experience at Hondru Chevrolet

by from Towson, MD |

We just purchased a pre-owned mini cooper from Hondru Chevrolet. After visiting many dealerships and looking at a lot of Minis, we were elated with Hondru Chevrolet. The salesman, Byron Rubio, was very professional and personable. He was upfront and honest about everything we asked about. These folks at Hondru let us know how much they appreciated our business, made us a fresh pot of coffee, listened to our war stories about searching for the right car, and won us over with their great service and attention. This family owned dealership is a gem. We highly recommend them. No high pressure tricks or hidden costs. We called beforehand, and they were waiting when we arrived. Great car and great dealership.

Worst dealer ever! Very poor service.

by from Elizabethtown, PA |

We purchased a 2005 Ram 1500 here and did not have any problems. The service department on the other hand is very poor. We wanted to purchase a bug gaurd for the front of the ram and they ordered one for 2006 and up rams which are shaped different than the 2005 rams. This did not fit correctly and they would not admit their mistake until i actually printed a picture of the correct part from the dodge website and showed them the part number. You would think an authorized dealer would know their parts. Then we took another one of our dodge vehicle in to get an oil change. After i drove the car home i noticed it was leaving oil on the driveway. I checked the oil drain plug and it was so lose i could've removed it by hand! That is rediculous! If it would've fallen out while driving all my oil would have drained out and ruined my engine! That was the last time i ever went back to etown dodge and i'll never go back.

No-pressure buying.

by from Lancaster, PA |

Doug Wenrich helped us purchase a 2011 Ford Fusion SE. In addition to being able to bring the car from Hondru Ford in Manheim to the Elizabethtown location for our inspection, he got the car Ford-certified. Prior to delivery Doug replaced the aftermarket floor mats in the Fusion, which weren't up to Hondru standards, with another set that were. All in all, a pleasant shopping experience that started online and ended with a handshake.

I Love My Pre-Owned Jeep

by from Darnestown, MD |

I recently purchased a 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee from Doug Wenrich at the Hondru Dodge-Chrysler-Jeep dealership. I live more than 2 hours from the dealership, but Doug was 100% honest and described the Jeep accurately so there were no surprises when I got there - just a great vehicle and a likeable salesman. Doug was easy to work with and made the whole process easy and hassle-free.

Chevy Equinox Purchase

by from Eliabethtown, PA |

Very responsive to requests for specific information and our schedule. Was able to match our needs well.

Virginia S.

by from Lancaster, Pa |

Bill Pearson was very informative and made the buying process very easy. Would recommend his assistance with any sales transaction.

Hondru Looks Out For Customers Best Interest

by from Lancaster pa |

Roger And Val made car buying easy!! They are very easy to communicate with . They look out for the best interest of the buyer and give multiple options from down payments,leases,and monthly payments. They are willing to provide answers to your questions and are very upfront. Won't buy a car anywhere else