Hondru Chevrolet Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

Service 866-691-2446

"Nobody Beats our Deal"

Jeep fan

by from Shrewsbury.Pa |

i bought a 2008 wrangler sahara from Doug,i drove a hour to get my jeep and i had a awesome salesman he took care of all my needs and any concerns i would highly recommend Doug ( Honru auto to anyone looking for a vehicle.

Worst dealer ever! Very poor service.

by from Elizabethtown, PA |

We purchased a 2005 Ram 1500 here and did not have any problems. The service department on the other hand is very poor. We wanted to purchase a bug gaurd for the front of the ram and they ordered one for 2006 and up rams which are shaped different than the 2005 rams. This did not fit correctly and they would not admit their mistake until i actually printed a picture of the correct part from the dodge website and showed them the part number. You would think an authorized dealer would know their parts. Then we took another one of our dodge vehicle in to get an oil change. After i drove the car home i noticed it was leaving oil on the driveway. I checked the oil drain plug and it was so lose i could've removed it by hand! That is rediculous! If it would've fallen out while driving all my oil would have drained out and ruined my engine! That was the last time i ever went back to etown dodge and i'll never go back.

No-pressure buying.

by from Lancaster, PA |

Doug Wenrich helped us purchase a 2011 Ford Fusion SE. In addition to being able to bring the car from Hondru Ford in Manheim to the Elizabethtown location for our inspection, he got the car Ford-certified. Prior to delivery Doug replaced the aftermarket floor mats in the Fusion, which weren't up to Hondru standards, with another set that were. All in all, a pleasant shopping experience that started online and ended with a handshake.

I Love My Pre-Owned Jeep

by from Darnestown, MD |

I recently purchased a 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee from Doug Wenrich at the Hondru Dodge-Chrysler-Jeep dealership. I live more than 2 hours from the dealership, but Doug was 100% honest and described the Jeep accurately so there were no surprises when I got there - just a great vehicle and a likeable salesman. Doug was easy to work with and made the whole process easy and hassle-free.

Chevy Equinox Purchase

by from Eliabethtown, PA |

Very responsive to requests for specific information and our schedule. Was able to match our needs well.

Virginia S.

by from Lancaster, Pa |

Bill Pearson was very informative and made the buying process very easy. Would recommend his assistance with any sales transaction.

Hondru Looks Out For Customers Best Interest

by from Lancaster pa |

Roger And Val made car buying easy!! They are very easy to communicate with . They look out for the best interest of the buyer and give multiple options from down payments,leases,and monthly payments. They are willing to provide answers to your questions and are very upfront. Won't buy a car anywhere else

pre-owned jeep

by from Lancaster, PA |

I worked with Doug Wenrich, who was very friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. He helped my find the right vehicle and worked hard to make it fit my budget, with very little pressure. The entire team at Hondru Auto in E-Town was great, in fact! I can highly recommend Doug as your sales person!

Best Dealership Experience Ever...Hands Down.

by from Middletown, PA |

Be sure to stop by and talk to John Fosnot about your new vehicle purchase. He was professional and went above to earn my business. He was pleasant, calm, fair, and knew the products on the lot. My purchase was a 2014 Cruze Eco back around Labor Day. John did not have any in stock but found one and it just so happened to be in one of the colors I wanted and could get it for me within a week. Discussing the price was relatively calm and he broke down every part about the purchase, including the trade in value of a vehicle. I was very pleased with the purchase from start to finish. Fast Forward 3 months later, my Fiancee was looking for a new vehicle so we made the trip back to John about a 2015 Equinox. He had one on the lot and worked with us again to earn our business. Once again, John was courteous, professional, and very knowledgeable of the Equinox. The purchasing process was quick and painless. One thing that impressed us was the Sales Manager, Jason Russel, came out of the office, shook our hands, and thanked us for returning to Hondru Chevrolet of Elizabethtown. When I know someone in the market for a new vehicle and want excellent customer service throughout the purchase, I will send them down to see John for sure. We look forward to working with John again in the future.

DODGE RAM

by from LANCASTER |

DOUG WAS VERY HELPFUL AND KNOWLEDGEABLE IN MY BUYING PROCESS HE EXPLAINED HOW THE FEATURES WORKED AND I ENJOYED WORKING WITH HIM.

2015 Jeep Trailhawk buyer

by from Mount Joy PA |

I ordered my Trailhawk the process was great, Tim and Matt made sure I ordered all the options I wanted and were great to point out a few I had missed. The delivery process was smooth and Matt went over the vehicle and took his time with me when I had questions. The tow hooks were marked up in shipping from the factory, they ordered the parts and service was very good at replacing them and in a very timely manner, I couldn't be more pleased with the sale, and also with service. They say once you buy a Jeep you will always buy a Jeep, and I love my Jeep, I am sure the next one will be purchased from Hondru Jeep.