Hondru Chevrolet Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

Service 888-768-6829

"Nobody Beats our Deal"

Chevrolet Silverado LTZ - 2014

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

What an awesome team. Jason, Dan, Bonni and Jody truly took care of me. I travelled 330 miles to make a trade for a certified LTZ. Truck was beautiful and all details taken care of. Team prepped the truck the night before and it was waiting for me in the delivery bay. What a beauty, but more importantly the service was impeccable. Must be something in the PA water there. Would buy from them again in a heartbeat! - Brian S.

Chevy Equinox Purchase

by from Eliabethtown, PA |

Very responsive to requests for specific information and our schedule. Was able to match our needs well.

Virginia S.

by from Lancaster, Pa |

Bill Pearson was very informative and made the buying process very easy. Would recommend his assistance with any sales transaction.

Hondru Looks Out For Customers Best Interest

by from Lancaster pa |

Roger And Val made car buying easy!! They are very easy to communicate with . They look out for the best interest of the buyer and give multiple options from down payments,leases,and monthly payments. They are willing to provide answers to your questions and are very upfront. Won't buy a car anywhere else

pre-owned jeep

by from Lancaster, PA |

I worked with Doug Wenrich, who was very friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. He helped my find the right vehicle and worked hard to make it fit my budget, with very little pressure. The entire team at Hondru Auto in E-Town was great, in fact! I can highly recommend Doug as your sales person!

Best Dealership Experience Ever...Hands Down.

by from Middletown, PA |

Be sure to stop by and talk to John Fosnot about your new vehicle purchase. He was professional and went above to earn my business. He was pleasant, calm, fair, and knew the products on the lot. My purchase was a 2014 Cruze Eco back around Labor Day. John did not have any in stock but found one and it just so happened to be in one of the colors I wanted and could get it for me within a week. Discussing the price was relatively calm and he broke down every part about the purchase, including the trade in value of a vehicle. I was very pleased with the purchase from start to finish. Fast Forward 3 months later, my Fiancee was looking for a new vehicle so we made the trip back to John about a 2015 Equinox. He had one on the lot and worked with us again to earn our business. Once again, John was courteous, professional, and very knowledgeable of the Equinox. The purchasing process was quick and painless. One thing that impressed us was the Sales Manager, Jason Russel, came out of the office, shook our hands, and thanked us for returning to Hondru Chevrolet of Elizabethtown. When I know someone in the market for a new vehicle and want excellent customer service throughout the purchase, I will send them down to see John for sure. We look forward to working with John again in the future.

DODGE RAM

by from LANCASTER |

DOUG WAS VERY HELPFUL AND KNOWLEDGEABLE IN MY BUYING PROCESS HE EXPLAINED HOW THE FEATURES WORKED AND I ENJOYED WORKING WITH HIM.

2015 Jeep Trailhawk buyer

by from Mount Joy PA |

I ordered my Trailhawk the process was great, Tim and Matt made sure I ordered all the options I wanted and were great to point out a few I had missed. The delivery process was smooth and Matt went over the vehicle and took his time with me when I had questions. The tow hooks were marked up in shipping from the factory, they ordered the parts and service was very good at replacing them and in a very timely manner, I couldn't be more pleased with the sale, and also with service. They say once you buy a Jeep you will always buy a Jeep, and I love my Jeep, I am sure the next one will be purchased from Hondru Jeep.

Jeep Cherokee

by from York, PA |

DOUG was extremely helpful when I was searching for a new car. Doug is very knowledgeable and friendly. He helped me find a great deal and the best car for me.

2014 Dodge Durango Citadel

by from E-town, PA |

We were in the market to purchase a new automobile and were not sure what we wanted and what we wanted to trade in. Worked with Dan Kline and each time we saw him we had changed our minds. (not only on what we wanted to purchase but also what we were trading in) He was very professional, patient and helpful on each visit. Everyone was great to work with at Hondru and we finally made up our minds and bought and love the SUV; from the way it looks to how it handles on the road.

Highly recommended Dealer and Salesman, Matt

by from Harrisburg, Pa |

I was in the market for a newer, but used Grand Cherokee. I came across Hondru who had some nice used options so I decided to make the trip to E-town, and I'm definitely glad I did. When I arrived I was greeted by a knowldgable, friendly salesman - Matt. He answered my questions matter-of-factly and never pressured me into anything I was not comfortable with. Combine this with the competive price and the decision to buy here was a no-brainer. It's been 4 months since my purchase and I'm still nothing but satisfied. Go to Hondru and ask for Matt!