Obrien Auto Park Of Urbana

(3.8) 5 Reviews

1111 Obrien Dr, Urbana, IL 61802

Great Dealership

by from decatur, IL |

Best buying experience ever! Had a horrible experience with a different dealership that sold me a lemon used car, so I was very skeptical about how this experience would go. They gave me a good price for my trade in and sold me an amazing vehicle with TONS of rebates :D

Car wasn't what they said it was.

by from Mahomet |

When I purchased my Mazda3 from this dealer I was told that it had satellite radio...it did not. A day later when I brought the car back to let them know that I was told it had SAT radio and it did not, they sent me to service. Service told me that it would be around $650 (my cost) and that the dealership would not cover any of it.

Great Time !

by from Champaign ,illinois |

Best service ever ! Best Sells Person ever ! Classiest dealership ever ! Bought 2 vehicles off of Zach Greene . He is my Sales person for life . I was introduced to everyone from service to General Mangaer. Thanks for the great time and GREAT Deal .

Great Time !

by from Champaign/ Urbana |

Yess ! I finally had a great experience at a Dealership . I feel like I got a great deal and on top of that I felt like the service alone have the sale will keep me coming back . I was introduced to everyone from service to management before I left there . I would also like to thank Zach Green for making this the best Car buying experience my family has ever had. In fact when we came back to drive our Sonata home we bought a used car for my son . Overall Great Time !

THEY SELL YOU BROKEN CARS AND YOU PAY TO FIX THEM

by from Champaign, IL |

I purchased a Mazda CX-9 from the pre-owned lot. First off the Sticker price was $4,000 higher than it Blue Booked at and what another lot previously had one priced at. I negotiated $4,000 off of the price within 15min of talking to the salesman. I should have thought pretty hard about how easy it was instead of thinking "damn I'm good". Bought the car, it had no Navigation Disk in the car, I put in the contract that they would order me one. Got the navigation disk and my wife went in to get it installed. They wouldn't help her because no body knew how to install it! She was referred to the service dept. and it was put in but she was so frustrated she took it and left without really using it. We live in Mahomet so never really had to use the Navigation disk. But since we pulled it off of the lot it had never functioned and it was presumed it was because of the disk. I took the vehicle in to get simple oil change and car wash. I also asked if they vacuum there cars. The reply was "yes we always vacuum". I asked them to look into the navigation disk to see if they could program it and get it working for me because we are about to use it to go out of town for the first time. Turns out the Navigation system is Faulty. Not the disk, the actually $2,600 system. They refer me to my salesman. After talking to my salesmen whom I realize he "may" have not known about it, he just mediated with the manager. After sick of mediation and my salesman walking back and forth with his little post it note, I just said why doesn't he just come over here. He preceded saying. "You've drove the car for 6 months and it didn't bring it in sooner." My reply was obvious. " I never used the navigation system because we live in Mahomet and work in Champaign. I didn't think the whole system was broken, I was hoping it was simple programming. I had to argue with their sales manager whom raised his voice talking over me, called me a liar, and would not make it right. His only offer was to fix the unit at his cost! How am I honestly supposed to know what his cost is? I have to take his word for it? No, I paid for this cars value ($25,000) with a working Navigation system. We went round and round arguing loudly and he would not budge. I asked is this the service anybody should expect coming in here? His response was, I don't believe you would drive the car for 6 months without bringing it in to be fixed. Like i said Round and Round. I left VERY UNHAPPY! They said 2-3 weeks on the unit and it would cost between $600-$800 if it didn't have to be replaced. I'd really assume his cost would be around $300-$400. He'd rather have me running around bad mouthing him, Costing him Sales, than to make it right and have me taken care of. DO NOT BUY ANY VEHICLE FROM THESE HUSTLERS! ONCE YOU SIGN OFF ON THE CAR THEIR JOB AND PAYCHECK ARE DONE AND DEALT WITH! DON"T TAKE ANY WARRANTY OR OFFER THEY HAVE, IT IS BOGUS! By the way I bought into a $3,000 warranty through them and the Navigation system wasn't included in that, imagine that! Also my car never was vacuumed with my simple oil change.