T & T Coast Buick GMC

New 888-503-7412
Used 888-596-1467
Service 877-469-0879

# 1 Dealer in Ocean & Monmouth County

Excellent deal & worth the travel distance

by from Maywood NJ |

Salesman Hank Graveman was personable & polite the entire time. I found the car I wanted only at T&T (in the color & model I wanted), & so I decided to deal directly w/ T&T & travel further for the car. It was worth it.. We made a great deal on the car & we negotiated on my trade. That took a few tries before we came to agreement, but it all worked out & I am very glad I went to T&T. I recommend this dealer to anyone shopping for a car. So far, I love my Verano Turbo!!!

T & T Coast Buick GMC responded to this review

April 11, 2013

I'd like to start out by thanking you for leaving such a wonderful reflection of your recent visit. Hank is an absolutely invaluable member of our team and will be pleased to hear you enjoyed your experience so thoroughly. While all customers are different, it is our passion to help each and every one, find that perfect car for their needs. I am glad you're enjoying your Verano and I hope that you continue doing so. Stop by anytime, if you ever have any additional questions, comments or concerns! Until next time, visit our Facebook and Twitter pages for exclusive deals, coupons and specials. Regards, Tom Faragalli - Owner tfaragalli@gmail.com

Service with a bonus

by from Seagirt, NJ |

Service Dept explained what was wrong with the car and the cost before proceeding with the work. They answered all of my questions. I did noticed that the steering wheel was cleaned and shinny after the repair work, which did not involve the steering wheel, was completed. Nice bonus.

great service

by from seagirt, nj |

service met me at door before i got out of car, very courteous, maintenance was quick, was in an out in under an hour

Awesome!

by from Sea Girt |

Thank you for an excellent job. The progress was told to me thru out the time I was there. Waiting area is very nice. Thanks for a pleasurable experience.

Happy customers

by from Sea Girt, NJ |

We were very pleased with the way we were treated by Frank on the phone and in person. Later he introduced us to Anthony who was very accommodating, knowledgeable and overall nice. He came in on his day off because our car came in and we want to get it that day. We will definitely recommend him to our friends. Thank you for wonderful experience.

In and Out

by from Wall, New JErsey |

My experience was great! I was in and out quickly and the car wash and vacuum was an added bonus. Outstanding service as always!

Greatest car buying experience!!

by from Neptune, NJ |

Absolutely the best experience we have ever had at any dealership. Thanks to Tim Dunne and Chris Caputo for making what was once a stressful experience absolutely amazing!!

Great service all around!

by from Bradley Beach, NJ |

The service people always treat me very well. They are always honest about what is wrong with my car. They know I drive many miles to work and they want me to be safe. I usually deal with Larry who is always polite and helpful. I would definitely recommend your dealership for sales & service.

Great Service above other service departments do.

by from Seagirt , NJ |

Your service department is fantastic as compared to other Buick service departments. I travel for 40 miles to T & T Coast rather than go to my local Buick dealership. I tried my local dealership and was disapointed.

issue resolved

by from brick nj |

there was a issue with the part ordered but Amanda took care of the issue immediately great job by Amanda

Excellent service plus great salesperson.

by from Manasquan, N.J. |

Peter Oties, our salesperson was friendly, knowledgeable, and above all, very patient. In short, a nice person to deal with. I would recommend him without reservation.