T & T Coast Buick GMC

Service 877-469-0879 Service 877-469-0879

# 1 Dealer in Ocean & Monmouth County

Highly recommended

by from Brick, NJ |

We were very pleased dealing with the dealership. Everyone was friendly and completely honest about the entire car leasing process. This was the first dealership that we have visited where the salespeople were not pushy. It was very refreshing.

Great sales service!

by from Jackson, NJ |

It was fast and easy! We weren't planning on getting a car, just coming in for a test drive but everyone made it so easy for us it would be a mistake on our part not to move forward that day! I will definitely be back!

Great Car Buying Experience!

by from Sea Girt, NJ |

Molly, Steve & Keith were great to work with. I did not feel like it was your typical car shopping experience. They truly worked with me to make sure I was happy & got the vehicle I wanted at a price I could afford. I would definitely recommend this dealership & in particular Molly. She is a terrific salesperson.

Loyal and Satisfied Customer

by from Point Pleasant, NJ |

I have done business with T and T Coast for a few years now...first servicing my 2009 Tahoe and then purchasing a Certified Used Yukon a couple of years ago. I went in to the dealership this week to explore my options as I wanted to trade in my previously purchased Yukon and possibly lease a 2016 model. It had been a while since I had leased a vehicle so I was curious to see what it would entail and what model I could afford. I had dealt with saleswoman Leigh Pearce in my previous purchase and sought her out again for this deal. Leigh showed me what was available on the lot and we talked about the options that I was looking for in a new Yukon. I took a test drive - must say the newer models run quiet and smooth! After narrowing down the choices (they had one on the lot that fit my needs/wants), we talked about the financing end of the deal, including the promotions that are currently available, and at no time did I feel pressured to make a commitment. I didn't have to purchase or lease anything as my Yukon was running well and had fewer than 50,000 miles on it. After our discussion and some "think time", I chose to seal the deal on leasing a 2016. Everyone involved was kind courteous and extremely helpful from the sales level through the financing level. I have nothing but good things to say about T and T Coast and the its employees. I will continue to highly recommend the dealership and the experience to anyone!

Great service, knowledgeable personnel.

by from Sea Girt, NJ |

I had a problem with the trunk release on my Lacrosse. As usual T&T came through with the right solution.

Mislead customer

by from North Middletown NJM |

I was told the oil change was 39.95. How is it that I was charged 5.01 in tax. Looks like I was taxed on a bill over $70.00. If so that is misleading and if it's done on every customer that would add up quickly. It's not the fact it's only a few dollars. It's just misleading.

Great Service

by from Sea Girt, NJ |

Love the place, great service, car loaner ready when I got there. Keep me up to date on future work needed.

Excellent

by from Sea Girt,NJ |

Have already referred 4-5 buyers! T&T is clearly the best car dealership we have worked with in 40 yrs of buying and leasing cars! The best!!!

Great Buying Experience

by from Monmouth Beach NJ |

easy to buy, no hassles, very straight forward, T&T bends over backwards to make the customer happy and enjoy the buying experience

Professional and Knowledgeable Service Department

by from Manasquan, NJ |

The knowledge and professionalism of the staff in the service department is greatly appreciated and seldom seen in other automotive repair centers. Although the prices seem to be higher than local garages, it's all inclusive of the service offered.