Volvo Fort Washington

(5.0) 6 Reviews

115 N Bethlehem Pike, Fort Washington, PA 19034

Great Service, Fair deal

by from Abington, PA |

Purcahsed a used car, worked with Tony O. It was a very smooth process. Tony was very professional. He stayed in contact with me and was true to his word. I would definitely do business with this dealership again.

June 2, 2015

Thank you for your business T Slater, We are always happy to hear about your experience. Tony will be here for you after the sale- and down the road in the future. Thanks again!

Extremely satisfied

by from Columbia, NJ |

I am very pleased with my recent Volvo purchase and the customer service I received at Volvo of Fort Washington. My salesman, Tony Orivivo, was a true professional, from the test drive, to the day of the paperwork. I drove 2 hours to make my Volvo purchase and I would do it again. I highly recommend this dealership.

May 6, 2015

Thank you so much Trish for your business and thank you for driving 2 hours to see us. It was our pleasure earning your business. We and Tony thank you for your review and are happy you are satisfied and happy with your S80.

Second Volvo from F.W.

by from Philadelphia, PA |

I leased my second Volvo from Fort Washington back in January. Both experiences were exceptional! My salesman Tony Orivivo took his time and allowed me to test drive the car over the weekend before I pulled the trigger as I was concerned about moving from an SUV to an S60 sedan. I love my new car and highly recommend Fort Washington Volvo and Tony!

June 2, 2015

Enjoy your new Volvo and Thank you for your business and your kind words. Thank you!!

Smooth Sailing

by from Harding, NJ |

All aspects of my purchase were smooth and I am exceptionally satisfied with the dealer, the sales consultant, Tony O, and, of course, my car. Tony made everything seem effortless. It was the best car-buying experience I ever had and, when I need another car, I'll definitely return to Volvo of Fort Washington.

June 2, 2015

That is what we strive for... Smooth sailing! Thank you for your feedback and Thank you for your business!!

easy buying experience

by from Media PA |

I bought a used vehicle from this dealership a few months back and am just getting around to writing a review. I couldn't have been more pleased with the buying experience. Very clean facilities and no pressure at all. Thanks agan

Smooth experience

by from Philadlephia |

Got a fair price - what several websites said was the current price - for a 2012 C30. The whole process was smooth and upfront.