Davies Ford Of Charleroi

Service 888-394-2621

Come On Down To Davies!

Great experience in buying a used Ford Truck

by from Beaver Falls, PA |

I have bought a lot of cars and trucks and the experience in dealing with Davies Ford was one of the best. Bob was my salesman and he was knowledgeable, helpful, and friendly. The entire staff there was excellent. The negotiation process went smoothly and the sales process was done in a professional way. I would not hesitate for a minute in using them again or in recommending them.

Best buying EXPERIENCE I ever had,

by from Charleroi, pa. |

This by far was the Best experience I've ever had buying a vehicle. I had everything set up w/ Internet Manager Bobby Myers. He told me that the car would be cleaned, filled w/ gas & ready when I arrived. Because I spoke with him on the phone & said I didn't have much time. "Not a Problem". He did everything he promised & is very professional. I would recommend him & the dealership.

Worst car buying experience of my life!

by from Hunker, PA |

I'll keep this simple. I showed up at Davies Ford looking to buy a new Focus. The salesman, Vince Lamanna, was rude and slightly condescending throughout the process. He also seemed aggitated that he had to help me. However, things took a turn for the worse once Finance Manager Drew Zinck got involved. The guy literally - no exaggeration - yelled at me and made some of the most inane, condescending remarks I could imagine... all because I wouldn't accept their offer and wanted to leave. He even claimed he was going to "lock the car up" from another dealer - inferring, at that point, that he would keep me from getting it if it wasn't from them. Surprise, surprise, I found a similar (but better) car in Ohio - two and a half hours away - I drove out two days later and purchased it. Saved THOUSANDS over what Davies was offering me - at Montrose Ford in Alliance, OH. (Great staff, by the way! They DID NOT yell at me or make fun of me!) Stay away from these guys. Their behavior is unprofessional and callous.