Keller Brothers Ford

Service 888-323-4816

Family Owned And Operated For Over 60 Years

Professional and friendly salesman

by from Lititz PA |

Overall I was totally pleased with every aspect of my experience at Keller Ford. Immediately I was impressed with the knowledge of the Ford Fusion that my salesman, Jayme Web, displayed. If there was any question at all, Jayme took the time to find answers. He was patient and did not pressure me. I pretty much knew what I wanted when I met Jayme. He fine-tuned the direction I was taking, and I happily purchased my car. The buying process was organized and easy. Everyone at Keller dealership was very friendly and helpful. The Keller facilities are about to undergo a remodeling project, so am certain it will look beautiful!

Happy buyer

by from Lititz pa |

After coming into enough money to pay off my focus, the husband and I decided to do an upgrade to a vehicle with a little more space. We were looking for a 2014 Ford Fusion. I really wanted blue but because they aren't producing the 14s any more I new chances were slim. Ryan O was able to search and find me a blue fusion with more than I ever thought. Not only is it blue but it came with the appearance package. It has to be one of the coolest cars i have laid eyes on. He went above and beyond and I absolutely have no doubts about my purchase! It was incredible!

No Pressure

by from Neffsville, PA |

Keller Bros. treated us with respect. Our salesman, Ryan Oberholtzer, was helpful without ever pressuring us, and helped us find the best mix of rebates on our Focus.

Great service.

by from Lancaster Pa |

Ryan Oberholtzer listened to our needs and helped us find our son's first car.

Fantastic experience, 1st Class Service.

by from Atlanta, GA |

This dealership went above and beyond. They were easy to stay in contact with and delivered all that was promised. I learned this is a family dealership that has decades of business; it truly showed. Special thanks to Billy, Steven, and Dave, you all were great. I Recommend Keller Bro's Ford. Thanks!

Warning

by from Lancaster ps |

I recently bought a jeep wrangler from them, and the buying process was top notch. But the jeep. Junk. Complete junk. Water pump was bad, coolant in the oil, looks like they changed it to hide the fact it had a head gasket problem. And the exhaust started to rattle, which I understand for the mileage but it just adds to the issues. I will never go back. I will never deal with them again. And warn others to be careful. They probably sell decent cars. But this one, no. And did nothing to help and resolve the problems.

Never again

by from Lancaster,pa |

Funny.. The service was great... Little did I know I was falling into a trap. Nothing but problems with the used vehicle I bought here. I will never go back and warn others to stay away.

keller bros dodge

by from willow street, pa. |

They had no problem fixing anything that needed attention before delivery of the vehicle.

best place to shop for your next car,truck,van

by from Mechanicsburg, PA |

My husband and I have been searching for a fusion sel with very specific features and price after endless searching he stumbled across Keller Brothers website. We drove one looked at some others until we found the car we liked Dan not only showed us some different cars with different features he explained pros and cons of each never pressuring us into one car. It was a little far but took the hour road trip, well worth it we got top rated customer service Dan went over and beyond taken us to their other locations to make sure we got the Ford Fusion we wanted. Dan spent all day with us. Thank you Keller Brothers and especially Dan. We felt like kids in a candy store!

Love Ryan

by from Lititz, PA |

Ryan Oberholtzer was a great help when we bought our new Ford Escape. He listened to our concerns and questions and was very knowledgable. He shared with us all that Keller Bros had to offer, but did not push products on us. He was there to guide and help us as we made our own decisions. He presented some creative financing options and followed up on our questions after we had made our purchase and had some driving experience. We would recommend Ryan to anyone who is looking to buy a vehicle new or used. We will ask for him again when we purchase another Ford product.

Great sales person helped me find the perfect car!

by from Lancaster, PA |

I had been looking for a Ford Freestyle for months and had become very frustrated with the process. I visited several Ford dealers in the area and frequently checked online. Billy Peene from Keller Brothers was the only sales person that kept in touch with me and assisted me with my search. Since Freestyles are hard to come by, he emailed me weekly with other options that might suit my needs. I had almost given up when Billy emailed me that a Freestyle had been traded in. He made the car buying process easy and enjoyable. And Ive never seen such customer service from a car sales person. His manager Phil was very supportive and helpful as well. I love my Freestyle and couldn't be happier! Thank you Billy and Keller Brothers.