Keller Brothers Ford

Service 888-323-4816

Family Owned And Operated For Over 60 Years

Professional and friendly salesman

by from Lititz PA |

Overall I was totally pleased with every aspect of my experience at Keller Ford. Immediately I was impressed with the knowledge of the Ford Fusion that my salesman, Jayme Web, displayed. If there was any question at all, Jayme took the time to find answers. He was patient and did not pressure me. I pretty much knew what I wanted when I met Jayme. He fine-tuned the direction I was taking, and I happily purchased my car. The buying process was organized and easy. Everyone at Keller dealership was very friendly and helpful. The Keller facilities are about to undergo a remodeling project, so am certain it will look beautiful!

Warning

by from Lancaster ps |

I recently bought a jeep wrangler from them, and the buying process was top notch. But the jeep. Junk. Complete junk. Water pump was bad, coolant in the oil, looks like they changed it to hide the fact it had a head gasket problem. And the exhaust started to rattle, which I understand for the mileage but it just adds to the issues. I will never go back. I will never deal with them again. And warn others to be careful. They probably sell decent cars. But this one, no. And did nothing to help and resolve the problems.

Never again

by from Lancaster,pa |

Funny.. The service was great... Little did I know I was falling into a trap. Nothing but problems with the used vehicle I bought here. I will never go back and warn others to stay away.

keller bros dodge

by from willow street, pa. |

They had no problem fixing anything that needed attention before delivery of the vehicle.

best place to shop for your next car,truck,van

by from Mechanicsburg, PA |

My husband and I have been searching for a fusion sel with very specific features and price after endless searching he stumbled across Keller Brothers website. We drove one looked at some others until we found the car we liked Dan not only showed us some different cars with different features he explained pros and cons of each never pressuring us into one car. It was a little far but took the hour road trip, well worth it we got top rated customer service Dan went over and beyond taken us to their other locations to make sure we got the Ford Fusion we wanted. Dan spent all day with us. Thank you Keller Brothers and especially Dan. We felt like kids in a candy store!

Love Ryan

by from Lititz, PA |

Ryan Oberholtzer was a great help when we bought our new Ford Escape. He listened to our concerns and questions and was very knowledgable. He shared with us all that Keller Bros had to offer, but did not push products on us. He was there to guide and help us as we made our own decisions. He presented some creative financing options and followed up on our questions after we had made our purchase and had some driving experience. We would recommend Ryan to anyone who is looking to buy a vehicle new or used. We will ask for him again when we purchase another Ford product.

Great sales person helped me find the perfect car!

by from Lancaster, PA |

I had been looking for a Ford Freestyle for months and had become very frustrated with the process. I visited several Ford dealers in the area and frequently checked online. Billy Peene from Keller Brothers was the only sales person that kept in touch with me and assisted me with my search. Since Freestyles are hard to come by, he emailed me weekly with other options that might suit my needs. I had almost given up when Billy emailed me that a Freestyle had been traded in. He made the car buying process easy and enjoyable. And Ive never seen such customer service from a car sales person. His manager Phil was very supportive and helpful as well. I love my Freestyle and couldn't be happier! Thank you Billy and Keller Brothers.

Purchase of 2013 F150

by from Lititz, Pa. |

I was very please with the staff and sevice of Keller Bros. Ford of Lititz, my salesman Billy Peene was very helpful in getting the F150 that I wanted. Been dealing with Keller Bros. for many years, service dept. is great, would recommend dealership to everyone

My Purchase of a new F150

by from Lititz, Pa |

The staff at Kellers Bros Ford has always been very friendly and helpful to me thru out the years dealing with the dealership, with the purchase of my new F150 my salesman Billy Peene was very helpful and did a very good job in getting the F150 that I wanted, he did a very good job explaining all the new options and how to use them on the truck he was very friendly and I appreicated all of his help.

Ryan Oberholtzer is an outstanding professional!

by from Lancaster |

My son and I were quite impressed in by the kind, professional treatment we received while we searched for a van necessary to my son's work. Ryan provided us with a number of different options and answered every question we had with accuracy and courtesy. He brought the auto we were interested in to us for review, and he answered all of our questions fully with perceptive knowledge. Keller Brothers has supplied our family with other cars over the years, and Ryan is among the best of a top notch sales crew!. I recommend Ryan and Keller Brothers as the stellar auto sales place in our region.

pacifica

by from Ephrata Pa |

I was greatly impressed by my sales person Ryan Oberholtzer. How he listen to my need of finding the right car for my budget. He was very knowledgeable of his inventory and the quality vehicle he finally recommended to consider to buy. He was not pushy but not timid eather. I would definitely recommend Keller Brothers and Ryan as your salesman.