Keller Brothers Ford

Service 888-323-4816

Family Owned And Operated For Over 60 Years

Professional and friendly salesman

by from Lititz PA |

Overall I was totally pleased with every aspect of my experience at Keller Ford. Immediately I was impressed with the knowledge of the Ford Fusion that my salesman, Jayme Web, displayed. If there was any question at all, Jayme took the time to find answers. He was patient and did not pressure me. I pretty much knew what I wanted when I met Jayme. He fine-tuned the direction I was taking, and I happily purchased my car. The buying process was organized and easy. Everyone at Keller dealership was very friendly and helpful. The Keller facilities are about to undergo a remodeling project, so am certain it will look beautiful!

Keller Bros - Lititz

by from Akron, OH |

We worked with Stephanie Lacey and TJ Hebbard for the purchase of our Mustang. We could not have asked for better service from Keller Bros and these two individuals. They made everything easy for us to purchase a car and we would recommend anyone to purchase a vehicle from these folks. We drove all the way from Ohio to PA to purchase a vehicle - all the information received back and forth via internet and email was very professional and it was very easy to work with all of them.

love the fast service

by from elizabethtown, pa |

stopped in to get an oil change, they got me in Dave the serice guy at the desk has always treated me very well, the oil change was very fast, Keller Brothers has earned my business several time, and they are not the closest dealer for me to go to.

Great Customer Service

by from Ephrata, PA |

I have always been impressed with the customer service at Keller Bros in Lititz. I have experienced their good service in the service department for at least 8 years and this year was the year to purchase or lease. Turned out to be a lease and we are completely satisfied. I congratulate everyone in the sales and service departments for the ultimate in customer service. Thank you very much.

Roland Ketner

by from Dover, PA |

We had a great experience at Keller Brothers in Lititz! The employees and manager had great attitudes! They helped us purchase the car of our dreams! They had great attitudes and knowledge if the car! Very recommendable!

Great experience

by from Fredericksburg, PA |

I recently purchased a 2014 F150 from Keller Bros. in Lititz, my salesman Billy Peene was very helpful and knowledgeable about the vehicles and great to work with. Tim in the finance department was great too. They both stayed very late on a Friday night to get my deal and paperwork done. I thank them for their great service and would gladly return next time I am looking for a vehicle.

Keller Brother helped us get the vehicle we wanted

by from Lititz, Pa |

Thanks to Rick Pontz for helping make it work for us. We found the passenger door lock not working with the remote and they fixed it.

Customer Friendly

by from Ephrata Pa |

We purchased 2 new Vehicles in the last couple months from Keller Bros. in Lititz. They exceeded our expectations on finding the vehicle / vehicles with all the options that we wanted. 5 Stars to Billy Peene, our Sales Rep., who took care of us through the entire process of both purchases. We would definitely go back there again.

Great dealership!

by from Ephrata PA |

Overall a great buying experience! Rick Pontz is a great guy. Very professional courteous and just a nice person. I would highly recommend Keller Brothers Ford. I drove straight there from another local Ford dealer where my experience was not nearly as pleasant. I bought a car for my dad, and I got a great deal, but the people were even better!!

Happy buyer

by from Lititz pa |

After coming into enough money to pay off my focus, the husband and I decided to do an upgrade to a vehicle with a little more space. We were looking for a 2014 Ford Fusion. I really wanted blue but because they aren't producing the 14s any more I new chances were slim. Ryan O was able to search and find me a blue fusion with more than I ever thought. Not only is it blue but it came with the appearance package. It has to be one of the coolest cars i have laid eyes on. He went above and beyond and I absolutely have no doubts about my purchase! It was incredible!

No Pressure

by from Neffsville, PA |

Keller Bros. treated us with respect. Our salesman, Ryan Oberholtzer, was helpful without ever pressuring us, and helped us find the best mix of rebates on our Focus.