Keller Brothers Ford

Service 888-323-4816 Service 888-323-4816

Family Owned And Operated For Over 60 Years

Great car buying experience

by from Conestoga , PA |

My salesman Phil harnesh was very knowledgeable in dealing with him two prior times he knows me well and knows what I want in a vehicle keller brothers will have my recommendation

Keller Bros. Review

by from Lancaster, PA |

Everything went well, as expected from previous experience.

April 17, 2016

Hi, William! We are happy to hear of your positive experience with our dealership. It's good to hear our team is living up to the promise of providing fantastic service to our customers.

Kevin Burke

by from Manheim, PA |

Great staff, efficient service, competitively priced. I would always recommend Keller Bros Ford.

????????

by from New Holland, PA |

Because of who YOU are even your customers are pleasant to talk with. Most waiting rooms no one talks to anyone else. A polite conversation is the usual in your waiting room. The cookies are the icing on the cake. Thanks.

April 1, 2016

Thanks so much for your feedback, Dawn. We're thrilled you found our team knowledgeable and the whole experience pleasant and easy. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.

Professional Sales and Service Experts!

by from Lititz, PA |

I purchased a 2011 Lincoln Navigator through Brian Zipko in February 2015. I was very impressed and please with Brian and his team of experts. I have used your service professionals as well and would highly recommend Keller Brothers Lititz to friends and family. Keep up the great work!

disaponited to say the least

by from MountainTop Pa. |

On February 22, 2016 I called the dealership to inquire about a 2011 ford ranger, we where told it was in good condition with only 50,000 miles on it. We were told it was at there dodge dealership just up the street that they would have it brought down for us to see this was at 10am we told them we would be there at around 5pm. Myself and my son drove one hour and fifty minutes to see this vehicle. Upon arriving the vehicle was dirty and had scratches on all fenders. We explained to the you sales man that we where disappointed to see the condition of the vehicle after traveling so far we where lead to believe the vehicle was in good condition. No one even to the time to clean it for a ford dealership I found this very disappointing . He was nice and went to get a assistance manager who came out I did not get his name, he was rude to say the least, he stated that they did not have time to clean it and we could have it buffed out for $150.00 and he felt it would look great. I stated that this vehicle has been on there lot for almost 90 days and being a certified Ford dealership they should a buffed and clean the vehicle before a customer comes to see it not tell me to have it buffed out at cost to me, and someone should let us know the wear on the out side of the vehicle before we traveled that far there pictures they took of the vehicle did not show one scratch and I will tell you the entire vehicle was scratched to the degree buffing would not have taken most of them out. He continued to argue the point till I asked to see the general manager a gentle men came out and stated he was the general manager his answer that the asst. manager we spoke was in training and should not have spoke to us like that. His answer was that he runs the Keller Ford dealership and that the vehicle was brought down Keller Dodge dealership and they at that dealership do not do the same job as he requires his staff to do that if this vehicle was on his lot it would have been buffed and cleaned before we viewed it. I wonder if the owner Mr. Keller is aware of how his dealership are run and how his staff treat new customers. In closing I have purchased several vehicles and have never been treated like this at certified Ford dealership and if you are treated like this when you are looking to buy a vehicle I can only imagine what the service department must be like I plan to contact Ford also to advise them and will say be ware on purchasing any used vehicle form this deal ship.

March 4, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your honest feedback, BJ. We regret to hear that you were so displeased with the condition of the vehicle you were interested in and caused you to feel this way. We take our clients' comments very seriously so we would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you regarding your experience. Please reach out to us at 717-949-2000 at your earliest convenience so we can understand what exactly went wrong and what we can do to still help you find the right vehicle that is perfect for you. We look forward to your call.

FORD ESCAPE

by from LITITZ, PA |

STAFF WAS VERY PLEASANT AND HELPFULL I AM A REPEAT CUSTOMER THANKS

Service

by from Conestoga, Pennsylvania |

2013 f-150 service was great and personnel were friendly

February 19, 2016

Thank you for your kind words! Our greatest goal is for all our customers to feel that way when they drive away. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving!

Great dealership

by from Lancaster, PA |

We purchased a used vehicle from your dealership recently. From start to finish everything went smoothly. Thanks to everyone at Keller for the good experience!

Great Experience

by from Mount Joy, Pa |

2011 Edge, Everyone was very willing to work with me and knew what I could afford. Getting detailed tomorrow since there wasnt time the night I purchased. Thank You

January 22, 2016

Thanks so much for the wonderful comments of the team here at Keller Bros Ford. Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road.