Anderson Ford

1001 IL-10, Clinton, IL 61727

New 877-206-1104
Used 866-765-0686
Service 888-893-1707

Where Friends Send Friends!!

Best dealership around

by from Chicago, il |

This is the friendliest most courteous dealership I have ever done business with. Everyone there, from office to service are just the nicest people around. We purchased a pick up there and drive from Chicago to have it serviced. They have always done good by us. We have looked at other vehicles, there is no,pressure involved and they are patient with our questions and are knowledgable about their vehicles. You would think all dealers would be but I have learned by experience, they are not. Rex and Danny are the best and really know their stuff.

April 21, 2014

Thank you so much for your excellent feedback, we are so appreciative that you keep coming back to us from afar and we will continue to give you great service every visit! We know you could certainly go anywhere for your service and you choose us and we are grateful for your loyalty and your business. We look forward to seeing you next time!

Great customer service and fair deal!

by from Bloomington, IL |

I found a Raptor at a reasonable price via Cars.com @Anderson Ford. Stephani was great to work with and the extended hours on Monday really helped.

Unforgettable Courtesy and Friendliness!

by from Decatur, IL |

After inquiring about an online posting, I recieved a call back immediately from Christina from the Sales Dept. After explaining that I would need to find a way to the dealership for the test drive, she recommend for the test drive! She was considerate in contacting me and timely with the arrival, while not forgetting what real customer service truly is. The next day she brought the vehicle back to take me to the dealership and the atmosphere was warm, inviting, and very family oriented, along with a play area for kids, popcorn, and a free bibles! You can't just find all that waiting for you at any dealership! They rechecked and took care of the final inspection of the car and during the entire process, I felt comfortable and the questions I had were answered with no pressure. I only wish I had gotten in there for a vehicle sooner. Thank you so much Christina and Steve! You made the buying process a joy!

April 19, 2013

Thank you so much Carmen for your business, we truely appreciate it! Welcome to The Anderson Family and we are here to serve you for many years to come and hope you enjoy your new vehicle. Thank you again for your kind words and enjoyed helping you through your car buying process.

Absolutely amazing experience!

by from Hebron, IN |

Thank you Anderson Ford and Tyler Gorsegner for making buying a car so easy! My husband and I drove from 3 hours away just to deal with them. And we couldn't be happier. Not only did we get great customer service, everyone there is super friendly. We will always make a trip out there whenever we are looking for a new car. And I'll tell everyone I know. We got a great deal on the car we were looking for. Somehow Tyler made it a fun experience buying a car! P.S. Hope the date went well. ;)

July 31, 2012

We are so glad you had a great experience and we hope to see you again when you are ready for your next vehicle! We strive to provide a great Experience when you are at Anderson Ford! We just want to thank you again for your business and we appreciate your feedback!

Great Experience

by from Champaign, IL |

Searched several dealers in the area. Anderson Ford in Clinton, IL offered the best price without any high pressure. Sales person listened to our wants and needs in a vehicle and helped us decide on our best choice. Upon delivery we received our car exactly as promised. Our whole experience with Anderson Ford was excellent. We love our new Ford Explorer. Thank you Anderson Ford.

May 30, 2012

We are so Happy that you Love your New Explorer! We are glad we were able to help you find the vehicle that fit you best. We strive for excellent customer service and we are thrilled to hear that you were treated well. We appreciate your business and enjoyed hearing your feedback.

Ford F-250 Super Duty Diesel

by from Weldon, IL |

Just bought my eighth vehicle from Anderson Ford in Clinton. While all of the sales staff is friendly and helpful, Rex Gambrel is top notch. He knows the vehicles and can answer all of the technical questions. He is a low pressure salesman who wants to help you find the right car and a good deal.

May 30, 2012

We appreciate your repeat business very much and we hope to sell you and your family many more vehicles in the future. We hope you enjoy your vehicle for many years to come and we look forward to servicing all your needs in the future.

Anderson Ford is BEST car dealership in my opinion

by from Clinton, IL |

Just purchased my "NEW" Used car yesterday from this dealership. Makes about my fourth purchase thru them. They always do their best to make sure you get exactly what your looking for in your price range. They are never pushy. Don't try to put you in something you are not interested in. Great overall service in sales, service & even in financing. I recommend this dealership to ANYONE looking for a new or used car! Kudos Anderson Ford!!!!

February 28, 2012

Thank you so much and we appreciate your Feedback. We hope to serve you and your family and friends for years to come. Thank you again and we hope you enjoy your new vehicle.

New Explorer

by from Champaign, IL |

Excellent customer service and attention to detail in purchasing a new vehicle. No pressure or hassle. Answered all questions.

February 28, 2012

Thank you so much for your feedback and we appreciate your business very much. We are so glad you were pleased with our Dealership and our staff. We strive very hard to make it a pleasurable experience for everyone. Thank you for choosing us for all of your vehicle needs, and we hope to serve you for many years to come.

Great service

by from Clinton Il |

I personally had my easiest vehicle purchase made here. They did all the work for me and put me in a great car i am very pleased with my purchase.

May 30, 2012

Thank you so much for your business, we appreciate every one of our customers and you have now become a part of The Anderson Family. We look forward to servicing all of your needs in the future and again thank you for choosing Anderson Ford.