Douglas Dodge RAM

811 W Van Buren St, Clinton, IL 61727

New 866-901-1986
Used 866-901-1957
Service 866-256-4287

One very satisfied Douglas dodge customer!

by from Danville il |

My recent purchase of my 2013 dodge avenger couldn't have been any more pleasant. Dave lareau offered a very relaxed environment. He didn't try to preassure me into buying or looking at another car. He knew exactly what I wanted and what my financial needs were. After the deal was made within the hour I was driving off in my freshly cleaned and polished new car! Dave was very informative and knowledgable of the car. Great guy to do business with and a fabulous dealership to shop at!

Very friendly people to deal with.

by from Munster In. |

Gary was the sales person I dealt with,, he is very friendly and respectful, I drove 2 1/2 hrs. one way but I drove back with exactly what I was looking for,,I purchased a 2009 dodge ram 1500 , I'm very satisfied with my truck, It was worthwhile the 5 hrs. Back and forth,, I truly recomend the dealer no preasure at all, you decide what you want they will get you in and out with the car of your drams. Thanks !!

Great buying experience! We'll be back..

by from Urbana, IL |

Just bought a gently used 2014 Dodge Journey From Douglas Dodge in Clinton, IL. Our experiences was GREAT!!! Dave Lareau was friendly and very helpful, and went out of his way to help us with our purchase. If you are in the market for new or slightly used vehicle, please check them out. The prices are the some of the lowest in central Illinois and their service is top notch. We'll be back.

Great prices, has integrity, honest.

by from Minneapolis Minnesota |

I just bought a Chrysler van from Douglas Dodge. I live in Minnesota and found the van on line. The price was much cheaper than anyone I looked at to date. The buying process was actually pleasant with Nick the salesperson. It was refreshing to find a dealership that values customers and customer service over any other part of the business. They even picked me up at the airport. While driving back to Minnesota I thought about what a great experience I had buying this van. They made me feel like they were partners with me in the purchase. It's a great way to do business! I really appreciated it. Great company, great staff, and a great van. It was well worth the trip! Thanks Douglas Dodge. Bill Porter Minnesota.

Worth the drive

by from Oskaloosa, Iowa |

We are very satisfied! We searched all over and Douglas Dodge had the most car for the least money of anywhere we found. We drove over 250 miles to buy our car there. We didn't make it before they closed and the salesman who usually had Friday as his day off, came in especially for us on Friday. He even called the motel and got us a discount on a room. The sale process who quick and flawless. Everyone in the building was friendly and courteous. Would recommend them to whoever needs a car.

I am 1 Happy Lady!!

by from Taylorville IL |

Just purchased the 2013 Town & Country van from Douglas Dodge. Smooth transaction from start to finish due to Dave Lareau. He is the Best! Got me a price that was OVER a $1000.00 less than I could get locally.So we drove about 60 miles. He is a a pleasure to do business with. I am really loving my new Van & would recommend him to everyone. Goes out of his way to make sure you get what U want.. Also got a FANTASTIC rate on financing. So take the time to let him see what kind of deal he can get you!!

EXCELLENT SERVICE

by from Orland, IL |

My husband and I seen a Dodge Journey on the internet under this dealership. We had inquired about it and took a drive there. It was a little over a 2 hr drive. We read many reviews on this certain salesperson. This was Dave Lareau. We were told to go for a test drive. I love when the salesperson doesn't come with. It is more relaxing and less stressful. The deal didn't go through on the day we were there. The financing was too much for us; we decided to wait. The dealership called us back and worked out the numbers for us. We eventually went back in a few days. Everything was waiting for our signatures. Then we were on our way back home with our new car. Other than that little glitch in the deal we were very pleased and still pleased of how it worked out. We give 5 stars to the dealership and to Dave. To me he is the best salesperson of this country. I am not happy dealing with salespeople, but he is exceptional. Remember, just deal with Dave.

Worth The Drive

by from Forsyth, IL |

We were in an unfortunate accident and needed a replacement van asap. After being jerked around by another local dealer, we made the trek to Clinton to see about a 2013 Dodge Caravan. We picked Dave Lareau out of the line-up, and fate was on our side. He was not pushy, but was patient and helpful. We got our van below blue book and below what others in this area were asking for the same van with less amenities. We're very pleased with our experience and will definitely return for our next vehicle.

Excellent Service

by from Lewistown il |

So easy to work with. Very knowledgeable regarding Chrysler employee plans. Best car buying experience ever. It was worth the 70 mile drive!

Great Salesman and Dealership

by from Salisbury, MD |

Extremely pleased with my Salesman, Dave Lareau, and the Dealership as a whole. I found the Ram pickup with the options I wanted on Cars.com and Douglas Dodge. The price, incentives and great communications were very refreshing. Dave offered direct, honest, low pressure sales assistance. I traveled from east coast Maryland on a holiday weekend to pick up my new truck. With only pictures and conversations with Dave, I still was confident on having a good buying experience. Keep up the great work Douglas Dodge and Dave Lareau. I tend to hold to my vehicles for a good long time but when I do need another I will remember Douglas Dodge.

Got a NEW VEHICLE!!!

by from Farmer City, IL |

Just bought a new 2014 Dodge Journey From Douglas Dodge in Clinton, IL and we like it a lot. Our experiences was GREAT!!! Dave Lareau was friendly and very helpful. We have bought other vehicles from Douglas Dodge in the past and will continue to buy from them again.