Myers Autoworld

2901 S Scatterfield Rd, Anderson, IN 46016

Professionalism from department to department.

by from Parker City, IN |

Appreciated the friendliness of the initial meeting of sales associate. Truely concerned about what I wanted and what I needed. Tremendeous atmosphere to communicate between customer and business. Would give five stars to this company for customer care and customer appreciation. Appreciated that Sir Willie Wonka (pet) was allowed into the realm of lives that were involved.

Great Experience

by from Anderson, In |

The Autoworld team is phenomenal there's not a better Dealership that takes care of the customer First Class Experience. William Bruner is the Best Salesman Ever!

Terrible Experience

by from Indianapolis, In |

Terrible experience. Drove one hour to dealership to look at Ford Lariat that had been listed on their website for a week and still is, even as I review. Found truck immediately, never greeted, waited around about 10 min and finally walked to service dept to find someone. Was assisted by Darlene, who was pleasant enough. Test drove, told Darlene was interested in purchasing. She began paperwork, and checking on warranty info with Manager, Brian. Brian came about five min later and said before we could go any further, the price listed on their website for a week, was wrong. It was $10,000 more and he would not be selling it to me for the advertised price on their website. No apology for my time wasted, no ownership as to his mistake-he just placed blame on his website facilitator. This is bad business. No owner available to discuss.

Myers Autoworld responded to this review

February 27, 2016

Thank you for your review and we do apologize for your recent experience with us. We had a system error that affected our internet prices that occurred Friday evening and once we realized what had happened, we had our internet prices removed from our website and Cars.com within 24 hours of the occurrence. I tried to reach out to you on your google review and have not heard from you yet. Please give me a call at your earliest convenience and see if we may be able to reach an agreement. Thank you Kevin Clark Sales Manager 765-649-3673

Ms. Lesa Grose

by from Anderson Indiana |

William Brunner is an excellent car salesman. He takes the time to get to know his customers (family) so that he is aware of their needs. The buying process was easy as William already took the time to know my financial obligations and what I could and could not afford-there was never any pressure to buy. He investigated the terms, rebates, and any other choices that were afforded me and brought to the table the best deal I have ever experienced. The financial department is A1. The process was quick, easy and very painless. On day of delivery of the new vehicle William took time out of his day to make sure I understood all that my new car has to offer, helped me setup Onstar, bluetooth, etc. If looking for a new or used vehicle it is worth the time to check out Myers Autoworld and ask for William Brunner. I guarantee you will not be dissappointed.

Great Day at Myers Auto World

by from Alexandria, In. |

I had a great experience getting my new GMC SUV. A great salesman worked with me to get what I wanted at the best price. I have worked with this salesman before and will do so in the future. He is very knowledgeable and just an all around great guy.

Great buying experience!

by from Anderson, IN |

Deciding that I wanted a new vehicle and what I wanted, I drove thru two new car dealerships during business hours and looked. No one even bothered to ask if I needed help. I then called both dealerships and talked to TWO salesmen with the details expecting a call back later or at least the next day. Two days later I had not heard from either, so I called back and much to my surprise neither had even as much as looked anything up for me. I got the feeling as though they did not care and I was not valued as a customer. I then went to Myers Buick GMC and was instantly helped by Mr. William Bruner. His effort was unsurpassed in any dealing that I have ever had. He took his time, was not pushy, very friendly and pleasant to work with. He answered questions, followed up and went the extra mile in finding the vehicle that I wanted, not trying to sell me something that he had. After the sale, Myers Finance Mgr. Annie Newland, also very knowledgeable and professional went beyond her normal duties to assist and explain all that was involved. Other folks at the dealership were always there to help and extremely friendly. Being "old school" I am appreciative of this professionalism. Anyone wishing to purchase a vehicle give Myers a chance where you will feel valued and respected.

Very professional/Top of the Line Customer Service

by from Knightstown, IN |

I recently purchased a 2014 Buick Encore from my friends at Myers Auto World. Her name is Ruby and I am very pleased with my choice. I am a seasoned customer and needless to say, this dealership has never failed to provide me with outstanding professional presentation, quality product and a team of associates and staff who are committed to making its customers feel like royalty. Myers Auto World is successful because they approach their customers with the utmost respect and flexibility in meeting transportation needs affordable to their budget. They work as a team not competing with each other for business. This philosophy is exciting to watch in action. My sales professional, William is an asset to the entire company. He takes time and provides helpful feedback to his customers in order that they may make the decision that best suits them without any persuasive behavior. Great Job!!!!!!!!!!!

Quality Service

by from Anderson,IN |

I went to Myers Auto World to have my oil changed in my 2011 GMC Terrain,and was greeted by Sales person William Bruner. He asked me if there was something he could help me with, and I said "Yes,Please lower my payments". William did just that. Now I am a very HAPPY owner of a 2014 GMC Terrain with lower payment. THANK YOU William!!!!!!!!!!! Sincerely Diana F.

Third purchase and very happy with all Myers team.

by from Muncie, IN |

As always Myers has done a great job of finding what we wanted and delivered a wonderful vehicle at a good price. New Buick Enclave. Second Enclave we have purchased from William and his staff. Third vehicle purchased from William overall since 2006. William, we Thank you, and will return next time we're looking. You have once again made the deal only others talk about. This sales staff goes out of their way to satisfy the customer. The experiences we've had here will not be forgotten. Thank you for all that you all have done to make this a wonderful experience. Sending everyone your way.

Well worth the drive!!

by from Muncie, Indiana |

I just bought my third vehicle from William Bruner. I've had a lot of vehicles in my 62 years both used and new. No salesman has ever made my buying experience as pleasant as William! He treats everyone like a special guest whether they are looking for an expensive car or buying on a budget. I was amazed at the buying experience I had the first time with William. The second time I realized that he really cared about getting me into the car I both needed and wanted. I went back for the third time and he exceeded my expectations. Everyone at Myers was very friendly and pleasant but I will be a loyal William customer from now on. If you're looking for any type of vehicle I highly suggest you give William a chance!!! This is a great dealership with people that really work together to make buying your vehicle a special experience. The experience was just topped off by Amy who handles the paperwork. She's definitely the "cherry on the top"!! Thank you so much William, Amy and everyone at Myer's Autoworld...............I will be recommending you to EVERYONE!