Myers Autoworld

New 888-766-4483
Used 866-413-8341
Service 888-217-4798

We work for YOU!

Our salesperson, William Bruner, is exceptional!

by from Anderson, IN |

We just leased our third vehicle from Meyers Autoworld and our salesperson, William Bruner. William really listens to what you want in a vehicle, is extremely pleasant, polite and knowledgeable about all the vehicles. We have had great experiences with this dealership and salesperson. That's the biggest reason we keep going back, plus the fact that William keeps in touch with us. We believe he enjoys his job and it shows.

Hard working salesman

by from Anderson, IN |

My salesman, William Bruner, worked extra hard locating the car with the options I wanted. He and everyone else that I met there were friendly and helpful. No one was pushy or tried to steer me to something I really didn't want. The next time I buy a new car I will definitely go back to Myers.

Ms.dianne forrester

by from Anderson in |

Lindy Burgan is friendly and easy to work with at Myers Autoworld

Back to Buick

by from Anderson, IN |

Just purchased a Buick Encore, Lindy help us select the perfect vehicle for my needs. I wanted vehicle that was larger then the car I would be trading, but not as large as my husbands Terrain. The Encore is the perfect fit! It also came with an added bonus, because of all the safety features my car insurance is going to be $200 cheaper than the car I had been driving (no the car was not a clunker it was a 2012 GM vehicle).

great service

by from anderson |

They try to satisify their customers and give the best deal possible I deal with Lindy Burgan

Lindy burgan is DEDICATED AND THE BEST EVER!!!!!!

by from Anderson, IN |

MEYERS AUTOWORLD HAS BEEN SERVICING ME FOR OVER 8 YRS NOW AND I'M ALWAYS SATISFIED. THEY HAVE AMAZING WORKERS AND CUSTOMER SERVICE. I JUST LOVE BEING APART OF THEIR FAMILY BECAUSE THAT IS HOW THEY MAKE YOU FEEL WHEN YOU GO IN THERE. THEY REALLY TAKE CARE OF ALL YOUR NEEDS IN A TIMELY MANNER AND REALLY IS THE BEST CAR DEALERSHIP OUT THERE IN MY OPINION!!!!!!!

Traded for a 2011 Lucerne

by from Anderson, Indiana |

Worked with salesman Michael Pressley in trading a 2008 Lucerne for a 2011 Lucerne. I felt like Michael was trying to work with the goals I had in mind to make the trade. I have been very satisfied with the beauty and engineering put into the 2008 Lucerne, so after comng together close enough on the financial package, the trade was made - thanks to Mike for working out the final details. I think it is sad that Buick has closed out the Lucerne design, for it is a truly good engineering designed car with plenty of leg room for the driver and front passenger. The ride and reatively low road noise is excellent also. Lynn and Jane Rockwell

Fantastic experience !

by from Anderson, In. |

My husband and I traded our 2009 Buick Enclave for a new 2014 Buick Enclave. Lindy was great to work with! She worked hard in finding the right car with the right price. We our very satisfied with the whole experience! Lindy was Fantastic, she feels like family to us! When we trade again in a few years , Myers Auto World and Lindy will be our first stop! Thanks,Danny and Kathy Key

Purchased New GMC Terrain.

by from Indianapolis, IN |

Recently ordered new Terrain. It was delivered in good time. Salesperson notified us and it was ready for pick-up the next day. Salesperson was easy to contact and did good job taking order, having vehicle prepared and completing the delivery with instructions on how to use the features of the vehicle. Service department added accessories and protective coating which looked good after application. We had a good experience and would visit again when ready for another new vehicle.

Great Service & Friendly Atmosphere

by from Anderson, Indiana |

My car dealer, Lindy, was great to work with! She was patient and knew what she was talking about. I purchased a 2014 Terrain and Lindy was able to help me build the one I truly dreamed of. The customer service all around was phenomenal and I recommend anyone to try Myers Autoworld before going anywhere else. I can't wait to take my new vehicle to their new facilities!