C. Harper Ford Kia Honda

100 Harper Dr, Belle Vernon, PA 15012

New 888-227-0512 New888-227-0512
Used 888-260-9081 Used888-260-9081
Service 888-517-0569 Service 888-517-0569

THE BEST PRICE. EVERY TIME. ALL THE TIME.

Great deal and a super easy process!

by from Charerloi Pa |

Just bought a used Honda CRV off of Doug Pitek at C.Harper. He talked with me over email and texting and made the car buying process super easy. Was very courteous and gave me a great deal. I have already sent some friends and family to see Doug. If you want a hassle free buying experience look Doug Pitek up, he'll take great care of you! I'll be buying more cars in the future off of him!

Great new car buying experience!!!

by from Greensburg, Pa |

Just bought a new Honda Accord on March 22, 2016. Had a great experience with Jeff the sales manager and Rudy the salesman. I believe that I got a better deal then I expected. Very pleased with my first experience ever with C Harper Honda. Told Jeff what I wanted and gave him one chance to give me a great deal. Got a great deal with minimal negotiations. Was in and out within 20 minutes!!!! Unbelievable great experience!!

Poor service and facility

by from Belle Vernon pa |

Had my vehicle in at the ford store for service. I've been here a few times to get some warranty work done and no one seems to know what's going on. No one greets you, the process is sloppy, and to even get an appointment is rediculous. No advisor will ever call you back. Oh and be prepared to sit there for hours. Just for them to tell you they have to order things. Or cannot duplicate your concern. Should have to wait 4 hours to hear there's no problem. Oh and don't bother bringing work to do. Their WIFI has a block on literally everything like you're in a prison. What's the point of having free wifi for your customers if they can't use it to do work? Just stupid. I'll be looking for a new ford dealer

Won't be going back

by from Pittsburgh PA |

I have bought a lot of cars and my experience at C Harper Honda was the worse. The dealership facility is new so it is nice, but they aren't going to give you your best price without strong negotiations. Unfortunately I found out the hard way by being befriended and lied to, so I did not negotiate the way I normally do and sadly for me I lost some significant money. I believe shrud car sales men call it "knocking someone over the head" as the person pulls away in their new car not realizing what just happened. I call it an unpleasant buying experience when you find out the truth the next day as I did. Don't be fooled into their friendly presentation it's business and it's how they do business. My advice would be do your homework and research, like I normally ALWAYS do, first. You'll likely find a better deal and more genuine people someplace else; I did when I made another purchase ! So for me I love my car, but it was a lesson learned at a cost. For C Harper Honda it's a loss of future sells from me and everyone I know. Good luck car buying everyone!

C. Harper Ford Kia Honda responded to this review

March 2, 2015

My name is Jeff Varney, and I am the sales manager here at C.Harper Honda. I am sincerely sorry you had an unpleasant experience with your sales person. I would like to rectify this problem between you and our dealership immediately. Please give me a call at 724-929-8000 EXT 230. We do not do business this way! Please get a hold of me.