C. Harper Ford Kia Honda

100 Harper Dr, Belle Vernon, PA 15012

New 888-227-0512
Used 888-260-9081
Service 888-517-0569

THE BEST PRICE. EVERY TIME. ALL THE TIME.

Great deal and a super easy process!

by from Charerloi Pa |

Just bought a used Honda CRV off of Doug Pitek at C.Harper. He talked with me over email and texting and made the car buying process super easy. Was very courteous and gave me a great deal. I have already sent some friends and family to see Doug. If you want a hassle free buying experience look Doug Pitek up, he'll take great care of you! I'll be buying more cars in the future off of him!

Won't be going back

by from Pittsburgh PA |

I have bought a lot of cars and my experience at C Harper Honda was the worse. The dealership facility is new so it is nice, but they aren't going to give you your best price without strong negotiations. Unfortunately I found out the hard way by being befriended and lied to, so I did not negotiate the way I normally do and sadly for me I lost some significant money. I believe shrud car sales men call it "knocking someone over the head" as the person pulls away in their new car not realizing what just happened. I call it an unpleasant buying experience when you find out the truth the next day as I did. Don't be fooled into their friendly presentation it's business and it's how they do business. My advice would be do your homework and research, like I normally ALWAYS do, first. You'll likely find a better deal and more genuine people someplace else; I did when I made another purchase ! So for me I love my car, but it was a lesson learned at a cost. For C Harper Honda it's a loss of future sells from me and everyone I know. Good luck car buying everyone!

C. Harper Ford Kia Honda responded to this review

March 2, 2015

My name is Jeff Varney, and I am the sales manager here at C.Harper Honda. I am sincerely sorry you had an unpleasant experience with your sales person. I would like to rectify this problem between you and our dealership immediately. Please give me a call at 724-929-8000 EXT 230. We do not do business this way! Please get a hold of me.