Valley Nissan Subaru

1005 Ken Pratt Blvd, Longmont, CO 80501

New 888-298-1280 New 888-298-1280
Used 888-298-4412 Used 888-298-4412
Service 866-526-5096 Service 866-526-5096

Big enough to serve you, but small enough to know you!

Purchased Nissan Frontier

by from Wellington, CO |

I searched high and low for either a Toyota Tacoma or Nissan Frontier 4dr with manual transmission. The only one in the region was at Valley Nissan. I contacted Willie and arranged to drive the vehicle. Upon my arrival, the vehicle was pulled up to the door and ready to go. I really had no intention of buying that night as my prior carbuying experiences were long and arduous and I didn't want to deal with it after a long work day. Willie and the rest of the staff made the experience simple and painless. From the time I parked in the lot to the time I drove my new vehicle off the lot, I was at the dealership for less than 2 hours. The price negotiation was simple as I was using the Costco auto purchase program and the financing process was streamlined. Everyone we worked with was accomodating and pleasant. Easiest new car I've ever bought!

November 20, 2014

Kelly, Thank you for taking the time to share your purchasing experience with all, and thank you for choosing Valley Nissan to treat yourself to a new Frontier! I am glad to hear that Willie and the rest of the team here made sure that you had a simple and painless experience! We hope you are loving your Frontier and I know it is a little drive but we look forward to seeing you in for your first service visit when it comes time! All the best from the Valley Nissan Team!

Purchased a Great Used Car From Valley Nissan

by from Boulder, CO |

I can't say enough about the positive experience I had at Valley Nissan Subaru. I had a complicated credit issue and an immediate need for a car. I was looking for a new 4wd vehicle in my price range. My sales representative, Victor, found me the PERFECT car and Chris, the finance manager, got me the best interest rate possible...much better than any other dealer. I was amazed at their sincere desire to find me the best car at the best price. It was a seamless process. I am thrilled with the experience I had at Valley Nissan Subaru and would recommend them unconditionally.

January 20, 2016

Leslie, Congratulations on your purchase and thank you for taking the time to share your experience with all! I am glad to hear that Victor, Chris, and the rest of the team here at Valley Nissan were able to assist you in treating yourself to a new vehicle! If there is anything you need in the future please don't hesitate to reach out to us, otherwise we look forward to seeing you back in for any future service needs you might have! Congratulations and thank you again! All the best from the Valley Nissan Team!

sleazy sales tactics

by from westminster, co |

I would like to warn anyone looking at this dealer. I have owned Subarus all my life and this dealer gives Subaru a bad name. We have been searching for a while and finally settled on a Forester. We were contacted by this dealer and offered a good price. We needed a specific value for our trade in, and they agreed to it. We thought the deal was already set before we left the house and drove here. After completing a test drive, they offered a trade in value MUCH lower than what we had agreed upon. The whole sales experience was very unpleasant. In the digital age, your customers are much more informed.

January 3, 2016

I am sorry to hear that your experience here at Valley Nissan Subaru was not up to par. I would like to visit with you in regards to your interaction with my team so that I can work with them to improve as well as see if there is anything I might be able to step in and do. My name is Jake Liberatore and I need a little more information so that I can look into this. Again I apologize about your experience and but I look forward to visiting with you and seeing what I can do to help out! You can reach me at 303-776-0443.

Great dealership

by from Johnstown CO |

I would like to thank Staff, we came in late one evening and everyone went out of there way to work with us. I would like to say thank you to Zac for going the extra mile stay late on a Saturday night. Great experience, I have recommended this dealership to family and friends.

December 27, 2015

Matt, Congratulations on your purchase and thank you for giving Valley the opportunity to assist you with treating yourself to a new vehicle! I am glad to hear that Zac, and the rest of the team here at Valley were able to get you all taken care of and help assist in you having an enjoyable purchasing experience! We appreciate the recommendation and thank you again for your business as well as the review! Congratulations again and we look forward to seeing you at the dealership when it comes time for your next maintenance! All the best from the Valley Nissan Subaru Team!

Avoid Valley Nissan at all costs!

by from Denver, CO |

This place defines dishonesty, period. We were in the market for a new vehicle, and had gotten what seemed to be a decent quote over the internet from Valley Nissan - thinking that they would be reasonable to do business with, we went to go and complete our purchase. Upon our arrival, the salesman was very upset when he learned we wouldn't be trading anything - he then told us the quote we were given was not valid. We then showed him the quote we'd been given where no trade was involved, and he immediately started backpedaling (red flag #1). After "talking with his manager" for 20 minutes or so, he returned and said that they would honor what they'd said, although they were under no obligation to do so (red flag #2). We were very hesitant after hearing this, but as it was a new vehicle we wanted to purchase, we figured that not too terribly much could go wrong. We had already spent a significant amount of time to get to where we were with the purchase and didn't care to start over elsewhere. Big mistake! All seemed well until the finance manager, Phil G, came back with a loan rate that was 2 percentage points higher than what we'd been quoted through Nissan directly! (red flag #3) We have excellent credit & know what is available, through manufacturers as well as our bank. When confronted with this, Phil said that this "was the very best he could do" (red flag #4). We told him that was absolutely unacceptable and that we would under no circumstances take the rate offered - we'd simply finance through Chase at a nearly 2.5% lower rate (we inquired before even looking at cars). At this point, Phil, the finance manager, got visibly agitated & began to question if we were even serious about buying (the last warning anybody would need in this situation). We informed him that he had lost this car deal for his dealership, and that we would not be quiet about our experience, which we have not been. The manager on duty that day Jake Liberatore, was "not available" according to Phil, so we took off at this point, never to return for any reason. We have told everyone we know about the aggressive, high-pressure tactics employed by the management at Valley Nissan, and made it known that nobody should ever do business here, as this store does not deserve their dollars. *Jake Liberatore - We've seen your apologies in other reviews for your staff's underhanded doings, please don't bother with that in response to this review. We don't want to call you, we don't want to discuss, we don't want to "go over everything with you" as you implore others to do - so no need to drop your number or some superficial statement about "how sorry you are" about this situation. You had your chance to make good on all of this while we were in your facility, wanting to buy something from you. Frankly, you sound fairly pathetic in your responses to legitimate customer complains, acting as if these are occasional/isolated incidents. You realize you wouldn't have to do any of that if your employees were honest and treated people with respect, right? Damage control does nothing in a situation like this - perhaps if you'd have made yourself available that day (we know you were there as the receptionist confirmed your presence), something could have been done.* Valley Nisssan's culture of utter disrespect and contempt towards their customers must come form the top down - terrible employees are only employed & tolerated by terrible management. Phil, along with Jake, are truly an embarrassment to the car sales industry overall - their behavior and attitude (while somewhat typical) is precisely why people do not trust dealerships and find the car buying experience to be rather unnerving. The ownership would be well served by getting rid of both of these "managers", and finding some staff that actually wants to treat customers with some respect and appreciation. Direct-to-consumer sales, a la Tesla, will have these people's jobs fading into obscur

September 25, 2015

Mr. Green, I am not happy to hear about your experience and I know you have asked for me to not even try to reach out to you, but I do feel like that it is something that needs to happen as I truly care about my customers and feel they are my top priority. That being said I would like to have a conversation in regards to your experience and I understand that I might have lost the opportunity to work with you but I can work towards making sure this behavior does not happen in the dealership as based on what I am reading it is unacceptable and will not be tolerated. That being said I would love to visit with you so that I can get to the bottom of this and get it cleared up. My name as you know is Jake Liberatore and you can reach me at 303-776-0443.I look forward to speaking with you Mr. Green.

Don't Buy Used at This Dealer

by from Denver, CO |

This is supposed to be a small town, family owned dealer but I'll tell you...Its NOT...Its All about them making money off their So called Inspected cars that they sell you and then expect you to pay Thousands of dollars to fix something they claim they knew Nothing about! That is NOT small town, it's called taking advantage of a Single mom in a hard situation and then Not standing behind their sales.

October 9, 2015

I apologize about some issues that you are having I would like to visit with you in regards to them to work through stuff. My name is Jake Liberatore and you can reach me at 303-776-0443. I look forward to visiting with you and working through things. Sorry again for the issues that you are having and I look forward to helping get them resolved.

Above and beyond expectations!!

by from Cheyenne |

Everyone went above and beyond our expectations of a dealership! We are truly greatful for the extra service we received from Morgan and her colleagues!! This is the first time we have ever left a dealership and truly believed we got a great deal!!

July 31, 2015

Thank you for the business here at Valley Nissan Subaru, also thank you for taking the time to share your experience with all! I am glad to here that Morgan and the rest of the team was able to deliver for you and make sure you had an enjoyable purchasing experience! We look forward to seeing you in for any of your future vehicle needs! Thank you again for the kind review as well as the business! All the best to you and your family from the Valley Nissan Subaru Team!

Amazing customer service

by from Cheyenne, WY |

Everyone was very polite and helpful! A special THANKS to MORGAN she absolutely fabulous! We will definitely send everyone we know your way and be back ourselves!!

July 31, 2015

great dealer!

by from Berthoud, Colorado |

I have now purchased 3 cars from Valley, and am positive that I will be back for another some day. The staff are all great, and very helpful. Wouldn't consider purchasing somewhere else!

May 19, 2015

Caleb, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with all! Also, thank you for your continued business with Valley! We look forward to helping you in the future with any of your vehicle needs! Thank you again for both the review as well as the business and if there is anything you need please don't hesitate to reach out to the team here at Valley! All the best from the Valley Nissan Subaru Team!

Great Customer Service

by from Arvada, CO |

I want to thank Service Advisors John & Aiden, (GM) Jake, and Sales Mgr, Josh Macon, for their excellent customer service and cooperation regarding the repairs of my Honda!! Valley Nissan has my recommendation!

April 25, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with all! I am glad to hear that the Valley Nissan team was able to get you all taken care of! We look forward to seeing you in the future as well as helping with any future vehicle needs you might have! Thank you again for your business as well as sharing your experience with all! All the best from the Valley Nissan Team!