Valley Nissan Subaru

1005 Ken Pratt Blvd, Longmont, CO 80501

New 888-298-1280
Used 888-298-4412
Service 866-526-5096

Big enough to serve you, but small enough to know you!

Thank you !!!!

by from Longmont, CO |

If you are considering purchasing a new car we would highly recommend Valley Nissan /Subaru in Longmont. My husband and I closed our deal on a 2013 Impreza . The model we chose unfortunately was not in stock at that time. The features and options were explained to us on the vehicle which was to arrive in approximately 1 week. When the vehicle arrived, it was prepped and readied for delivery to us. When we were to pick up the vehicle, we discovered some of the features we were told about were not included on that particular model. Seriously disappointed , we shared our frustrations and were assured by our sales person, sales manager and the owner that things would be made right. They upgraded our vehicle to a more expensive model which did include the features that were not included on the car we had waited for, and did this at no additional cost to us. They were professional, honest and caring. An error of information had occurred and we believe they went far beyond what other dealerships would have done to make things right. We are proud to drive our new Impreza from Valley Nissan /Subaru and are extremely satisfied customers.

April 22, 2013

Denise! Thank you so much for sharing your experience with all! I am glad that you got taken care of and are enjoying your new Impreza! If there is anything we can do for you in the future please don't hesitate to reach out to Valley Subaru and let us know and we will be here to assist you! We look forward to seeing you for your first oil change!

Excellent Service Department

by from Longmont, CO |

I have brought in a 2013 Nissan Sentra for service to this location several times and the service department has been great. They have been very helpful, informative, understanding and explanatory. This is better customer service than I have received from most service shops and dealerships. I just wanted to extend a thank you to all the members of the service team.

April 8, 2014

James, thank you for sharing the kind review about our service department! I will share this with the whole team! Also, thank you for choosing Valley Nissan for your service, we appreciate it! All the best to you from the Valley Nissan Team!

In and out fast. Great friendly staff & service

by from Longmont, CO |

I am glad I came to nissan to buy my car. I will be back to get my next and the one after that. Thomas McGuire got me in my 2009 scion tc I would recommend his services if you're looking for a car.

March 28, 2014

Ryan, Thank you for the positive review about your experience that you had here at Valley Nissan Subaru with Thomas! We are glad that Thomas took great care of you! We look forward to seeing your in for service and also look forward to taking care of you on your next vehicle purchase! All the best from the Valley Nissan Subaru Team!

Thomas McGuire

by from Longmont,CO |

Quick and easy. I highly recommend Thomas to anyone looking for a car.

March 7, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience with all! I am glad that Thomas got you taken care of and made everything quick and easy! We look forward to seeing you in for your first service visit with us! Thank you again for your business as well as the review! All the best from the Valley Nissan Team!

Vehicle Search

by from Denver, CO |

They didn't have the model I wanted in their inventory. Salesperson that contacted me was very helpful.

March 3, 2014

LePew, Thank you for leaving us your sharing your experience with all! We are glad that we were able to help you out in your search for a vehicle! If there is anything we can do for you in the future please don't hesitate to reach out to us here at Valley Nissan Subaru and let us know! All the best from the Valley Nissan Subaru Team!

Never buy a car from this dealership!!

by from Longmont, CO |

NEVER BUY A CAR FROM THIS DEALERSHIP! I love our new Subaru we bought last year, but buying it from Valley Subaru in Longmont was the worst mistake we ever made! After purchasing the car, Morgan in the sales department told us they didn't have the accessories we agreed on as part of the deal, and that she?d get them to us in the following week or so. When we came back, she tried to give us USED parts, that they were pulling from cars they received as trade-in?s. We were also lied to when we purchased the service plan from the finance department. Adam, who does their finance and legal paperwork gave us this whole story about all the service that Subaru recommended in the first 45k miles, and how three of the services involved were $400+ worth of work, so it made the plan worth the money. However, over the last year and multiple times we?ve taken the car in to actually have the service performed, we got a completely different story from the service department. The managers Mike and Roger told us that they only performed the service that was ?required? based on their opinion of the condition the car was in. So essentially, all the expensive service work we pre-paid for was just wasted money, because they weren?t even going to do any of it. To make it worse, we discovered the service department isn?t even performing the service they say they are doing and charging us for. I have an invoice from our last service that details out the oil change and tire rotation they said they performed. However, I knew beforehand that one of my tires had a nail it, I didn?t mention it to them, but checked the following day and that tire was still in the same location. The tires are easy to verify, but if they?re not actually rotating the tires after they charged us for it, who knows what else they?re charging us for and not actually doing!?! Take it or leave it, but there?s a lot of Subaru dealerships out there, and I wish we had bought our car from anywhere but this one.

January 27, 2014

Drew, I am sadden to hear about your experience with us as that is not how we conduct business. We would like to visit with you more on it and explore if there might be anything we can do to reconcile our relationship with you. Again, I am sorry to hear about your issues you had with us and I assure you they will get addressed. We appreciate the feed back as well so that we can work on improving! You can contact me at 303-776-0443 and ask for Jake.

Recent Purchase

by from Frederick, CO |

I recently bought a Nissan from this dealership. The salesmen I dealt with were polite, but the buying process was sped through just to make a sale. I did not get all of my questions answered and some were answered incorrectly. First I was not told I needed comprehensive and collision insurance on my financed vehicle before I drove it off the lot. I only had liability on my previous car I owned. They took this proof of insurance but did not sign the insurance verification page. When in the finance office, I had a couple of extended warranties and service contracts offered. I asked if I could add these later after I thought about it. I was told these could not be added after I drove the car off the lot. I later found out that this is not true. I also paid a VTR or vehicle theft registration fee that was not pointed out to me. I looked it up and it is simply VIN etching and--based on what I have read--is something the customer does not have to pay for. Finally, several items on the delivery checklist were skipped to quickly complete the transfer. I was too trusting of this dealership and this has resulted in the loss of quite a bit of money. Certainly do your research and question what you are told.

January 10, 2014

Recent Buyer, My name is Jake Liberatore and I am one of the managers here at Valley Nissan Subaru. I saw your review come up and I am sorry to hear about your experience with us here at Valley. I would like to visit with you about it more in depth and also make sure we get any issues we can resolved. We would also like to invite you back in for a second time delivery to go over the vehicle again and get any questions addressed that you have on your new Nissan. Please contact me at 303-776-0443 and ask for Jake Liberatore. I look forward to hearing back from you and getting everything addressed for you.

Robert Coffman

by from Frederick, CO |

My husband and I just bought a 2014 Nissan Altima from Robert Coffman. I was not quite ready to trade in my 13 year old car that only had 70,000 miles. Robert did not pressure us nor did the manager or the dealership. Robert explained all the details regarding the Nissan Altima. I completely understand the workings of the vehicle, the cost of the vehicle and the payment of the vehicle. Robert knew I was researching all the cars available on the market and comparing them to the Nissan Altima. He did not downgrade any other makers or dealer but simply emphasized the positives of the car I was considering. This impressed us as he was classy and a real professional. After careful research and review we decided on the Nissan Altima. It was really easy as the Nissan Altima features far outweighed the competition's! With the help that Robert provided us - the decision became quite easy. He has even contacted us to see if we're happy with our new car purchase and if we have have any questions. Robert is a honest and solid man which is very hard to find these days. He truly is a salesperson who demonstrates a strong knowledge of the product and an honest man above all. Thanks Robert

December 27, 2013

Jim and Terry, Thank you so much for sharing your experience with everyone! We truly appreciate the kind review on Robert and Valley Nissan! We are very happy to have Robert on our team and couldn't agree more with the high remarks and compliments that you payed to him! We will make sure your comments do not go unnoticed! We hope you are enjoying your 2014 Nissan Altima and if there is anything we can do for you in the future please don't hesitate to reach out to Robert and any of us here at Valley Nissan and let us go back to work for you! We look forward to seeing you back for your first Service visit! All the best, -The Valley Nissan Team

GREAT CAR/GREAT SERVICES

by from Longmont, CO |

I just bought my brand new cross trek and i ABSOLUTELY love it!! Everyone at the dealership was super friendly. They didn't have the exact car I wanted, but they made sure to get it from a different local dealership. Not only did they find me a rental car to use in the meantime, but ROBERT delivered the car to my work in Boulder! He was very friendly and went out of his way to get us our car. The car and experience was perfect! i would recommend going to this Subaru dealership in Longmont and requesting Robert!

November 12, 2013

Thank you for sharing your experience you had here at Valley Subaru of Longmont with everyone! I am glad to hear that Robert took great care of you! Glad to hear that you are loving your Crosstrek as well! If there is anything we can do for you in the future please don't hesitate to reach out to the team here at Valley Subaru and letting us know! We look forward to seeing you and your Crosstrek when you are do for you first oil change! All the best, Valley Subaru of Longmont Sales Team

Buyer Beware

by from Boulder, CO |

Buyer beware of this dealership. My brother in law purchased a used vehicle from Valley. The car had several defects that were pointed out before the car sale. Although the salesman said they would be fixed, they never were. When we inquired about fixes after the sale, the dealer shoved an "As Is" agreement in our faces. This dealership is the definition of deceptive trade practices. Basically, take every bad stereo-type about salesman at car dealerships and you have Valley Subaru and Nissan. I would strongly recommend that you purchase your next car elsewhere.

October 28, 2013

Andrew, thank you for letting us know your brother in law had a less than desirable experience with us here at Valley Nissan Subaru. I am very sorry to hear about this. I would love to visit with you and work in attempt to get his issues resolved. Please call me at 303-776-0443, my name is Jake Liberatore or you can ask for Don Moyers. We look forward to hearing back from you and trying to work everything out.

Great to know where to buy our next car at .

by from boulder colorado |

Thank you Robert Lysek for letting us know where you are now .it's so nice to know you are still in boulder county and we will come see you soon .If you need a car and don't like pushy see Robert he will not let you down !!!

October 12, 2013

Thank you for the nice review! We are happy to have Robert on our team as well! We look forward to helping you out with your next vehicle purchase. All the best, Valley Subaru Sales Staff