Paul Sherry Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Service 866-275-3895

Shop Smarter, Shop Sherry

Very responsive

by from Wadesville,in |

I had inquired on a used chevrolet avalanche on the cars.com web site. The next day I got an email from the general manager,,,very impressed!!!!! I have worked at a dealership all my life and don't even live in the same state as their dealership and was treated like I was one of their best customers!!!!! Great job!!!!

July 31, 2014

Jack, thanks for taking the time to review us! We are thrilled your experience with us was a great one. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with! Thanks again!

First time customer.

by from xenia, ohio |

Zach, was very pleasant to work with. I didn't think I was gonna be able to get the e car I wanted but zach made it happen. I was so excited when he vs a me back from finance with some good news. I appreciate all the work he did to make this happen. I am very satisfied.

August 28, 2014

Cathie, it's great to hear that Zac could help you out. We appreciate you taking the time to post such a nice review about us. We look forward to you seeing you again! -Your Friends At Paul Sherry

Great experience

by from Greenville,Ohio |

After having visited several dealers in the Dayton, Troy, Piqua area on a Saturday afternoon we stopped here on our way home. While cruising the car lot we were met by a very courteous salesman. Told him what we were looking for and he directed us to several cars. There was one that really interested us, and we got to dealing. We could'nt be more pleased with the deal and the service we received. Would definitly shop there again.

August 23, 2014

Craig, thanks for stoppping by Saturday! We're glad we could work everything out and that you are pleased with your new ride. We look forward to you stopping by for another visit! -Your Friends At Paul Sherry

2014 Dodge RAM Tradesman

by from Tipp City, Ohio |

We went into Paul Sherry Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM just to look and ended up working with Nick Ortiz. After a short period of time, we walked out of the dealership with the truck we wanted on order. Nick was very professional and explained everything to us. We had an opportunity to return to the dealership for additional items for the truck (extended warranty and Ziebart services) and again Nick went out of his way to be extremely helpful. Thank you Nick and Len for your assistance. You made the buying experience extremely pleasant!

August 14, 2014

Thanks Mary for the kind words! We appreciate you stopping in and purchasing your new truck. We know you can choose any dealer to work with, so we appreciate the opportunity to exceed your expectations! Please let us know if their is anything else we can do for you. -Your New Friends At Paul Sherry.

First time customer

by from Lebanon, OH |

It was time for us to sell our 2010 class B Motorhome & get a van or SUV. Two local dealers would not even consider a motorhome as a trade-in. I only got a series of typical cliches and excuses. We decided to look for a Chrysler Town & Country. When I found that Paul Sherry was a Chrysler and an RV dealer, a visit was in order. We live about 60 miles away. I was met by Steve Seiss and told him that I wanted a T&C and wanted to trade in the motorhome. From then on, everything was smooth and refreshing... Steve and Lee Jury put together a deal that was better than I expected and I drove home in a brand new T&C that afternoon. I can state that this was my best vehicle purchase encounter due to the friendliness and courtesy of the Sherry Team. I recommend this dealer for a pressure-free and comfortable buying experience.

Len Clark 'GM' was very helpful

by from milford center , ohio |

Mr Clark was very nice and helpful and the salesman, mike long was also very nice and up front. if he didn't know the answer, he find out for u , over all not to bad buying from them.

Zac Smith

by from Sidney,Oh |

I had been on line and found my DodgeJourney, went to the dealership to look at it, Zac met me with a smile and a hand shake,offered for me to set in it and explained all the feature it has. Then went inside to talk finances, he wasn't pushy just informative,told me ever that was happening. He help me move everything from my old car to my new one. Thanks Zac for making me feel relaxed and comfortable in buying my car!

2014 GreyWolf 25RR

by from Small town Oh |

Super nice pleasure to deal with great line of travel trailers b Done most of the work over phone would recommend to any one

Smooth Process

by from Dayton OH |

Working with Nick Ortiz was a pleasure. He was very helpful and kept me informed during the buying process. I am very pleased with the purchase of a used Dodge Durango from this dealership!

Very Pleasant Experience

by from New Carlisle, Oh |

This was my first visit to Paul Sherry. I knew what I wanted and the deal I wanted to make. It took almost no effort to reach that point. As my wife and I drove to the dealership I was convinced that I would not buy a truck......I just wanted to eliminate vehicles from my "list". I called ahead and talked to Zac Smith. We arrived at the dealership and was greeted by Zac and I proceeded to tell him why I was there and what I was looking for. While we test drove a vehicle he had my car appraised and had an offer for us when we returned. We discussed a couple of items/issues and reached an agreement but I wanted to take a little time to think it over so the Mrs and I went to eat some lunch. While we were at lunch soem other people came in to look at the same truck we were considering......Zac and Mel didn't have to but told the people they were next in line if I didn't buy it...I bought it!

Great Service

by from West Milton,Ohio |

I just bought a 2008 Pacifica at Paul Sherry's. My salesman was Zac Smith. He was professional, honest, and not pushy. What more could you ask for? I love my new car and I had very good and speedy experience. Thank you for a job well done. Marnie