Paul Sherry Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Service 866-275-3895

Shop Smarter, Shop Sherry

Very responsive

by from Wadesville,in |

I had inquired on a used chevrolet avalanche on the cars.com web site. The next day I got an email from the general manager,,,very impressed!!!!! I have worked at a dealership all my life and don't even live in the same state as their dealership and was treated like I was one of their best customers!!!!! Great job!!!!

July 31, 2014

Jack, thanks for taking the time to review us! We are thrilled your experience with us was a great one. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with! Thanks again!

You will pay for parts that are not needed

by from Piqua Ohio |

Paul Sherry evaluated my car and wanted to repair a part to fix my 4-wheel drive. After googling possible issues, we found that all it needed was a fuse costing less than one dollar. Paul Sherry wanted over $700 to fix parts that were not broken. If runs great now.!

2012 GMC AWD Conversion Van (Justin Smith)

by from Grand Junction, Colorado |

I inquired on a Saturday morning via a phone call (from Colorado) to Justin Smith @ Paul Sherry Conversion Vans regarding a 2012 GMC Explorer Conversion Van he had advertised on-line. I had been searching for several months to find a specific make/model for myself and family. Justin had posted a very detailed and informative video tour of the Van I was looking for. When I called, he was prompt to reply and confirm the details of the Van as noted on his video. He was extremely helpful in guiding me through the financing/purchasing options available. Within 30 minutes we had the purchase price, method of payment, and day and time to close the transaction confirmed and agreed upon. NO HASSLE - STRAIGHT FORWARD DEAL! (As good as a Hand Shake used to be!) Justin understood that I would be arriving the following week via a one-way airline ticket to close the deal. He was extremely accommodating and coordinated with myself to meet me at the airport personally, even calling to confirm my arrival 24hrs before hand. Once I arrived at the Dayton, OH airport, he was waiting as promised on time! Once we arrived at the dealership, he introduced me to several of his team members, toured the GMC I was coming to purchase, which was in the warm shop, fully serviced and toped off with a full tank of fuel and ready to go! I was able to complete all the paperwork and transaction with his finance department in less than an hour upon my arrival. From the receptionist to the Manager, to the finance manager and service personnel, I was treated first class and I was very pleased and appreciated working with such a friendly, honest, and committed team to make this transaction/purchase as smooth and timely as promised. In short, my experience was extremely professional, pleasant, and as advertised and promised. Having traveled 1500 miles, Justin Smith, Paul Sherry Conversion Vans and their team hit a HOME RUN with me!!! Thank you all for doing business as it should be done! 1st Class! This dealership and team has set the benchmark on how all businesses should be in this great land of ours! In closing, we absolutely love our new 2012 GMC Explorer Conversion Van! Happy Holidays to Justin and family, and the Paul Sherry Team! Many Thanks, David Logan & Family

Great vehicle buying experience

by from Sidney, Ohio |

From the time we entered the showroom we were treated with respect. Everyone was very friendly. The manager, Len Clark, couldn't have been nicer or more helpful. We purchased an older vehicle but he went beyond what he had to do to ensure we were satisfied. We told him we were unhappy with the wear on the tires even though we knew the vehicle was "as is". He said he would pay half of a new set and get them at his cost! We couldn't have happier with this. He made sure that when we left the lot we were comfortable knowing the vehicle was in good condition. Our salesman was Mike and he did a great job., He was friendly and helpful. He worked with the service dept. on an engine issue and got everything taken care of before we got there to pick it up. He took us to the service dept. where they went over everything they did that day. The entire experience was great. We have bought here before and have received this same service then also. Paul Sherry is where we will buy our next vehicle also! Thanks Len and Mike!

Horrible experience

by from Columbus Ohio |

Purchased a used motorcycle from dealership and 30 day tag expired. Called salesman Zac Smith twice and no return call. Called DMV and they informed me that dealer had still not changed title over from previous owner after 32 days. Called dealership back and asked for management to which Jim Sherry answered my call and told him my situation. He seemed concerned and called right back telling me they had to pay a difference in payoff and that title was sent out Friday of previous week (talked with him Wednesday). Told me I'd be pushed to front blah blah blah. Next day (Thursday) I called him and got sent to voice mail and still waiting on response. Meanwhile I'm leaving for a road trip tomorrow. So I had to go to BMV and pay $18.50 to purchase a new 30 day tag so I can ride and enjoy the vehicle I am paying for. I don't like getting kissed on the way in to a business and kicked on the way out. Horrible follow up and mad I payed out of pocket for THEIR MISTAKES.

First time customer.

by from xenia, ohio |

Zach, was very pleasant to work with. I didn't think I was gonna be able to get the e car I wanted but zach made it happen. I was so excited when he vs a me back from finance with some good news. I appreciate all the work he did to make this happen. I am very satisfied.

August 28, 2014

Cathie, it's great to hear that Zac could help you out. We appreciate you taking the time to post such a nice review about us. We look forward to you seeing you again! -Your Friends At Paul Sherry

Great experience

by from Greenville,Ohio |

After having visited several dealers in the Dayton, Troy, Piqua area on a Saturday afternoon we stopped here on our way home. While cruising the car lot we were met by a very courteous salesman. Told him what we were looking for and he directed us to several cars. There was one that really interested us, and we got to dealing. We could'nt be more pleased with the deal and the service we received. Would definitly shop there again.

August 23, 2014

Craig, thanks for stoppping by Saturday! We're glad we could work everything out and that you are pleased with your new ride. We look forward to you stopping by for another visit! -Your Friends At Paul Sherry

2014 Dodge RAM Tradesman

by from Tipp City, Ohio |

We went into Paul Sherry Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM just to look and ended up working with Nick Ortiz. After a short period of time, we walked out of the dealership with the truck we wanted on order. Nick was very professional and explained everything to us. We had an opportunity to return to the dealership for additional items for the truck (extended warranty and Ziebart services) and again Nick went out of his way to be extremely helpful. Thank you Nick and Len for your assistance. You made the buying experience extremely pleasant!

August 14, 2014

Thanks Mary for the kind words! We appreciate you stopping in and purchasing your new truck. We know you can choose any dealer to work with, so we appreciate the opportunity to exceed your expectations! Please let us know if their is anything else we can do for you. -Your New Friends At Paul Sherry.

First time customer

by from Lebanon, OH |

It was time for us to sell our 2010 class B Motorhome & get a van or SUV. Two local dealers would not even consider a motorhome as a trade-in. I only got a series of typical cliches and excuses. We decided to look for a Chrysler Town & Country. When I found that Paul Sherry was a Chrysler and an RV dealer, a visit was in order. We live about 60 miles away. I was met by Steve Seiss and told him that I wanted a T&C and wanted to trade in the motorhome. From then on, everything was smooth and refreshing... Steve and Lee Jury put together a deal that was better than I expected and I drove home in a brand new T&C that afternoon. I can state that this was my best vehicle purchase encounter due to the friendliness and courtesy of the Sherry Team. I recommend this dealer for a pressure-free and comfortable buying experience.

Len Clark 'GM' was very helpful

by from milford center , ohio |

Mr Clark was very nice and helpful and the salesman, mike long was also very nice and up front. if he didn't know the answer, he find out for u , over all not to bad buying from them.

Zac Smith

by from Sidney,Oh |

I had been on line and found my DodgeJourney, went to the dealership to look at it, Zac met me with a smile and a hand shake,offered for me to set in it and explained all the feature it has. Then went inside to talk finances, he wasn't pushy just informative,told me ever that was happening. He help me move everything from my old car to my new one. Thanks Zac for making me feel relaxed and comfortable in buying my car!