Jim Xamis Ford Lincoln

Used 866-328-6914
Service 888-870-1138

Made the Car Buying Experience Easy

by from St. Louis, MO |

Extremely satisfied with my new Ford Escape purchase at Jim Xamis. Purchasing my first vehicle could have easily been stressful because I was on a big time crunch, but I was pleasantly surprised at how simple they made the experience for me. Even though I do not live in the area, Matthew was open and honest, and kept me involved throughout the entire process. When I purchased my vehicle, I was so excited to receive a dozen beautiful roses thanking me for my purchase. I could not believe how easy the whole experience was. I make a point to get my car serviced at their service department, because each time they continue to impress me. They always get to my vehicle quickly, and finish the appointment on time. Even during my routine oil changes I feel like they put their full attention into meeting my vehicle's needs. Overall, Jim Xamis Ford Lincoln was extremely professional and I would absolutely recommend to any one searching for a vehicle.

left wondering

by from new haven ct |

After I contacted the dealer about the vehicle the price went up by $10,000 ok no deal I guess!!