Hondru Auto Group of Manheim

Service 877-498-3959

Nobody beats our Deal!

Very Happy! Drove 2 hours to get my Ford

by from Rockville, Maryland |

I found a Ford Ranger at Hondru through Cars.com. Steve G. took great care of me and made the stressful process of buying a vehicle go smoothly. Shana also did a great job as well as the sales manager on site that day. Everyone there was very personable. I was able to trade in my 2006 Scion which I appreciated. I am so thankful I Drove 2 HOURS TO GET a GREAT DEAL! :)

Mazda RX8

by from Philipsburg, PA |

I was glad to find Hondru through Cars.com. The information and pictures they loaded onto your website were very useful. I appreciated the free look at the Carfax. Callie contacted me and was very helpful although she was not real familiar with car. Didn't matter, as I was. They answered all my questions and did the best they could with the paperwork, and helped with the financing. Nothing could have gone better, really. The car was detailed and in excellent condition. I was shocked, frankly, that it looked so good. I kept waiting for something to be wrong, but it was just a great find for me. Since I live almost 150 miles away, I won't be going there for servicing, but would if I lived closer.

Purchased a used Taurus X

by from Pa. |

I was pleased with the experience except for the fact that the car's mileage on the website was approx. 3000 miles understated. I questioned the mileag when I test drove the car but was ignored by the sales manager when I asked him for a minimal price reduction. I was a little "miffed " at that but purchased the vehicle based on the car's overall condition and the reputation of the dealership.

Ford @ it's best.

by from Bausman,PA |

Have dealt w/ this dealer for over ten yrs. A quality dlr. in almost all respects. A dlr. head & sholders above most other Ford dlrs. in Lancaster county area.