Anthony D'Ambrosio Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

(4.2) 6 Reviews

2681 Ridge Rd, Elverson, PA 19520

Bruce Saves the Deal

by from Coatesville, PA |

Went to trade in my Wrangler for a more comfortable Jeep. Started the process with a salesman but got frustrated and left. Came back and talked to Bruce Smoyer. He listened to what I wanted and we reached a deal. I appreciated him taking the time to hear what my concerns were and what I was trying to accomplish. He is experienced and easy to work with. I'll go back next year when I need a car for my daughter.

Excellent

by from Birdsboro, PA |

I had excellent customer service the moment I walked through the door. Everyone was extremely friendly and made me feel that my business was important. I will recommend them to everyone I can!!

terrible sales and owner

by from parkesburg,pa |

I went the to buy a dodge 2500, worst car buying experience ever, after taking the truck home noticed it wasn't inspected. ( kinda my fault not to look but you would think a truck ur buying for 17,000 dollars wouldn't be inspected for that year). anyway i try to take it back to get inspected and they tried to charge me to have it inspected. So i talk to Anothony Dambrosio him self and he didn't charge to do the inspection, but the found a huge issue with the truck that they wanted me to pay for. Found out the one issue was covered under manufactures warranty and the other they knew about before they sold me the truck. i am still with out a truck and i bought it two months ago. NEVER DEAL with this company. Owner and worker do not care about there customers. PLEASE look else where to buy a car/truck its not worth the trouble. trust me!!!!

Anthony D'Ambrosio Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded to this review

August 13, 2013

At Anthony's we strive to give everyone a great buying and ownership experience. We sincerely apologize for any miscommunication in the purchase of the RAM 2500 that was being sold to you "As Is".

Great people

by from Pottstown, PA |

Everyone at Anthony's was extremely helpful and nice. Robbie made buying my first brand new car an awesome experience. I am so in love with my new Dart, and I highly recommend Anthony's.

Great job

by from PHILLY |

We went there with an old altima and 2 hours later with an 07 caliber. very fair prices. go here now!

Best In Service

by from Elverson PA |

We always get great deals with customer satisfaction at Anthony's. I love buying my cars there and have done so for many years with great service from salesman Hal Brown. He knows what kind of car I like and Hal has always aimed to please with the best selection.Yeah Anthony's!!

Anthony D'Ambrosio Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded to this review

September 1, 2011

Thanks Dottie for you continued patronage. Anthony's Chrysler Jeep Dodge strives to be the dealership that you are comfortable with and comfortable referring your friends and family to for sales and service. We appreciate your business and are proud to be a part of your life!