Meegan Ford

Service 866-939-4047

Your friends in the car business! Please contact Tracy Mack

Purchase, Service and Commitment

by from Ligonier, Pa |

I recently purchased a 2011 Vehicle from John Meegan Ford and has the most enjoyable experiance I could ask for. The Car was ready for me when I wanted it to be, the Sales Consultant took the time to go over the Vehicle with me and even registered my SYNC. I found a great Dealership that gave me a loaner Vehicle while I had a rust proof and undercoat done and the Car was ready for me when they said it would be. I highly Recommend John Meegan Ford

Outstanding service,clean facilities,AAA+++

by from Shadyside,Ohio |

My wife needed to replace her current vehicle which was going to need costly tune up and decaying body repairs so we decided to see if another vehicle was in the budget. I tried to deal locally but none of the dealers we contacted would budge on the price. So we widened our search and discovered John Meegan Ford located in Mount Pleasant,PA. We searched the dealerships used car inventory and found a 2008 Ford Fusion that was pretty well equipped. After viewing the car online and reading the options, we sent an e mail to the dealer to see if it was still available. The salesman promptly responded and told us that it was still available.So we set up a time to go and look at it but before we went up,I told the salesman that we were over an hour and a half away and could he give me his best possible price over the phone because we didn't want to drive all that way and end up like we did in our area. This salesman went above and beyond expectations to give us a verbal deal that made our trip worth the time it took us to get there. Upon our arrival,we were amazed at how clean the dealership was,and how courteous and polite the staff was.Needless to say,she bought the Fusion and couldn't be happier. This dealership is very worthy of the 5 star rating that it has and we highly recommend it to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.We will definitely go back again when we need another vehicle.

Best car buying experience

by from Monongahela, PA |

By far the best car buying experience. The staff could not have been more helpful, knowledgable, friendly or professional. I will be back the next time I need a vehicle.

Easy & Helpful!

by from Latrobe, PA |

I purchased a new Ford Escape from the sales team at Meegan Ford and couldn't have been more impressed. After locating the exact vehicle I wanted, they had it picked up and at the dealership the very next day. They gave me a fair value on my trade-in and no run-around. Financing and delivery was easy and quick. Several days after I purchased the vehicle, I accidentally picked up a nail in my tire. Their service department got my Escape in and out in a matter of minutes! This is THE place to buy and service any vehicle.

Great Dealership

by from Latrobe, PA |

I recently purchased a 2012 F250 from Meegan Ford,after shopping around I found that they had the best deal on one. They did not have the vehicle in stock but assured me that they could get one in a few days. Sure enough 2 days later I was driving it home. I knew I was getting a good deal but I did not expect to get such great service. I highly reccomend Chuck Smith and the Meegan Ford team

Go Here

by from Mt. Pleasant PA. 15666 |

This place is GREAT....No Pressure from staff and got me exactly what I was looking for.