El-Mor Chevrolet

3820 Main St., Morgantown, PA 19543

New 877-699-9889
Used 877-410-4554
Service 888-420-4256

Big town savings.Small town service!

1 of 1 review

Love My 2012 Camaro Convertible

by from Downingtown Pa 19335 |

I am the GSM of a franchised car dealership and for my entire life I wanted a convertible camaro as a toy. My dad had one and I never quite shook the bug to buy one. That being said I run a store but we dont sell Chevy so I took the internet looking for a stupid deal and a great car. I found that and much more at El Mor. The 2012 Convertible was in good supply locally but only one dealer (El Mor) and one salesperson (Jon Kolb) made me feel how I know a customer wants to feel. My new Camaro is now sitting pretty in my garage patiently waiting for spring to come so we can go out and let the 410 horsepower roar. The buying process was amazing, the staff was great and the deal was even better, lots of dealers say they wont be beat but these guys mean it. I love my car and I have decided to service my car there based on the level of customer service they showed me during the purchase. Thanks for everything. From one car guy to another.

(1-1 of 1 review)