Keyser & Miller Ford

Service 888-446-7913

Best Ford Prices!

Great car buying experience

by from Collegeville, PA |

I felt good about shopping here because it's a family-owned business that's served the area for a long time. I will keep doing my business here because the employees treat you right and are honest. Thanks Keyser Miller, I have gathered from other locals that it's just as great a service experience here as well.

service department

by from Royersford, PA |

I am writing this review for the service department for keyser ford in collegeville. The customer service was a grave disappointment for me. I had an appointment to receive an oil change on a Saturday morning. I arrived promptly on time. As a first time customs, I did not receive a welcoming smile or a hello from the staff member when I entered the door. Quite frankly, she seemed very miserable. The first words out of her mouth were, " we're running late today." Okay, that's fine. I replied, "could you please let me know how long it will be?" Her answer, "A while." Very descriptive. She asked if I was waiting or dropping it off. I told her that I'd be waiting for it. She didn't even explain where the waiting room was or give me any type of welcoming greeting. She simply pointed, "over there." Now, the auto service department was completely dead. Not a soul to be found. I waited patiently in the waiting room for an hour without any updates about my vehicle. I had to be at work within an hour and it didn't seem as though my car would be done anytime soon. I went back to the same female staff member from earlier that morning. "Hello, could you please tell me when my car will be done? I need to be at work." A male worker beside her answers, "Umm, soon. He just ran out to get a filter." I returned to my previous spot in the waiting room. Another half hour goes by and a service worker comes out to find me. "It's ready," he claimed. I proceeded to the register. "Oh, by the way, the type of oil that your car required wasn't included in the promotional offer. It is extra...but I'll let it slide." Gee, thanks buddy. The promotional offer said nothing about there being an additional cost for a different oil. Nor, did you have the decency to tell me this before pouring it into my vehicle. I felt very disrespected and belittled from this entire experience. Never again will I go there for any of their services. They have no customer relations, and they are terribly rude. Not only did I have to wait nearly an hour an a half for a simple service, the workers were very rude and unprofessional.

January 6, 2015

Dear NurseRay, First we would like to apologize for your less then satisfactory experience in our Service Department and let you know that steps have been taken to prevent this from occurring in the future. Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback with us as it helps us to improve our service going forward... We try to satisfy every customer's needs in a timely and friendly manner as we know your time and satisfaction is imperative. Again, do apologize for your dissatisfaction. Sincerely, Jerry Heimbach Service Manager

Service department is bad....

by from Harleysville PA |

Let me preface this by saying, i bought a used car from Keyser Miller Ford, and the sales department staff were all incredibly friendly, and made the car buying process which can be very stressful, as pain free as possible. They give you the keys and let u test drive whatever u want, they wont even ride with u which is very cool, i like to listen for sounds and drive where and how i want, not where im told, and its hard to listen for abnormal sounds when a salesperson is yapping away. Now....... to the service department.... Imve had MULTIPLE issues here.... First off, the techs and service writers are among some of the worst ive ever encountered. As with all dealerships, you always seem to be spoken to by either the nicest people on earth in the service department, or by the most miserable know it alls..... when talking about Keyser Miller, you get the latter. I called to schedule a simple oil change. Nick, whom answered the phone, greeted me with a laughing "Keyser miller ford this is nick speaking", to which i replied, "Hi id like to schedule an oil change" He then asked when id like to schedule it for but i didnt hear him at first bc he was still laughing amongst co workers i presume and i couldnt understand him.i asked him if he could repeat the question as i did not understand him thru the laughter to which he replied in a loud slow tone as if to insult me. "Whennn woullddddd uuuu likkkeeee tooo schedullllle it forrrrr?" it was a monday morning) i said anytime this week would be great, u name it.... he replied with, we're booked this week how about next week? i said you cant slip in a 15 minute oil change all week? Is there only 1 tech there? He says, are u planning on dropping it off for the day or waiting.... i said i would wait.... bc i dont see why id leave my car there all day for a 15 minute job.... 30 minutes tops if they actually check fluids which i know dealerships dont... Needless to say, i just hung up on him and took my car elsewhere but man, i was shovked by the lack of professionalism. Another time, i had an issue with my battery cable. My car would randomly not start and the said it was the cable, so they replaced the cable, but it didnt solve my issue.... so i paid outta pocket for the part and repair for nothing.... basically replaced my cable that was perfectly fine for fun... wont make that mistake again. I dont really believe these guys know what theyre doing bc they seem relatively young in age overall and i wouldnt trust them with many jobs on a car aside from filling the washer fluid and maybe putting air in tires.

August 19, 2014

We sincerely appreciate your comments and feedback about you experience here at Keyser Miller Ford. We try to satisfy every customers request for service appointments in a timely manner as we know your time is valuable along with ours. The service you were requesting includes a multipoint inspection and fluid level inspection which does take more then 30 minutes. Our 12 bay service shop of well trained technicians takes every service customers needs seriously even the "oil change" you requested is more then just that. Again, I apologize that your experience was less then perfect and we will continue to strive to improve our customers experiences here at Keyser Miller Ford.'

Stay away!!

by from Collegeville, pa |

The buying process was fine it was everything after that which is a nightmare. Within a week of buying our 2005 ford escape from this dealership the car began to shake when we were driving it and one of the tires started to lose air and go flat (no puncture just defective). When we took it back to the dealership they replaced the defective tire but informed us the tie rods were rusted out and needed to be replaced and they were going to charge us!! Only a week before they inspected the car and sold it to us! After several angry phone calls they agreed to do the work for no charge. Not long after the engine blew! I now have a very expensive lawn decoration curtesy of keyser miller ford. We called the dealership for weeks about the engine and none of phone calls were returned. To add insult to injury the tire went flat again. It pains me every time I look at the car just rusting away in our driveway and each time we make a car payment. My advise to any potential used car buyers Stay Away!!!

August 11, 2014

Dear Disappointed from Collegeville, While we do appreciate your feedback about your experience here at Keyser Miller Ford we are sorry to hear the experience was less then perfect. I attempted to track down anyone who is familiar with your unusual situation here at the dealership in both sales and service and no one can recall a situation like this. Please reach out to me directly at mstevens@keysermillerford.com and we will attempt to rectify the situation. Thank you, Mary Stevens Sales Manager Keyser Miller Ford 610-489-9366

Friendly family owned feeling

by from Warwick, PA |

Purchased my first Fusion from Fred Beans and traded it in on my current Fusion from Keyser Miller and oh what a welcome change. The employees at Keyser Miller made me feel like I was part of their family. I am convinced that "bigger is not always better." You owe it to yourself to give them a try. They have made me a customer for life.

Great experience

by from Collegeville, PA |

Just purchased our second car from Keyser & Miller and the experience was just as great as the first time. Got a fantastic deal on a certified pre-owned ford focus. Everyone we worked with was very friendly, helpful, and knowledgable. Our salesman Bill was very personable and did not rush/pressure us at all. Would definitely recommend this dealership, and ask for Bill!!

Outstanding Personalities, Very Courteous

by from 1658 S Main St Bechtelsville Pa |

My Salesman went to all lengths to make sure I was satisfied. I was overwhelmed with the outstanding courtesy the Entire Dealership showed during my purchase. Four Months later I returned to the Dealership with my Fiance to help him pick out his new vehicle. What a Great Experience when you have Kind Courteous Salesman to assist you! Thank You.....Charlie, David, Mary, and Randy. Keyser Miller Ford is my #1 Ford Dealership!

Great Experience!

by from Collegeville, PA |

Just leased a new Fusion, and couldn't have had a better experience! I had been on the fence for a while about getting a new car, and my sales person Bill was very patient. He didn't give me any high pressure sales pitch, just showed me the car and left the rest up to me. He did everything he said he would and more. The entire process was stress free, and I highly recommend you ask for Bill if you go there. He is a retired Marine so it makes me even happier to give him the business!

Aboved Satified

by from Harleysville, Pa. |

Hello, A few months ago we stopped in looking at the Certified used Escape's we had seen on line, the Escape was available and Charlie our salesperson show us some new technology features we didn't have on our old 1999 Taurus. After the test ride we decided this was the one. The one price and fair trade was easy and we did paperwork the same day. We have been buying Fords for over 35 years and The Staff and Charlie are THE BEST!

great experience all around

by from limerick pa |

I bought a new car from Keyser Miller Ford and had the best experience ever. My husband and I have bought many cars over the years. This one really stood out. I will be using them for all of my car buying needs .

Great Certified pre owned selection

by from Skippack,Pa. |

We recently purchased a Ford Certified Pre Owned Explorer form Keyser Miller Ford in Collegeville. They had a large selection of certified cars from which to choose. I liked this dealer because they are family owned and have just one location. They have been on Main street in Collegeville since the 1950`s. The certified cars were clean and the prices were very fair. Our salesman, Rick Hand was low pressure and helped us find the right car to fit our needs and budget. Rick told us that he had worked at Keyser Miller over 25 years and that many other employees in parts,service and sales had been at the dealer for 20 years or more. The small town feeling and experienced staff made this dealer stand out from the other Ford dealers we had visited.