Keyser & Miller Ford

New 888-829-4852 New888-829-4852
Used 888-257-7941 Used888-257-7941
Service 888-446-7913 Service 888-446-7913

Committed to your Satisfaction

Great service, no pressure, fast delivery

by from Spring City, PA |

Bill Blaise at Keyser Miller was extremely helpful and provided great advice without creating any pressure. I was able to make my decision after chatting with him and the rest of the buying process went fast and without issues. I had my new vehicle quickly and was so happy with my great purchase. I know I paid a very fair price and have been extremely pleased with the whole experience. I've dealt with other dealers in the past that did not provide the same quality of service, therefore, I'm so happy to return to Keyser Miller in the future and would love to seek Bill out if I am ever in the market for another vehicle.

A "Bill" of sale

by from Harleysville, PA |

Bill Blaise of Keyser Miller Ford in Collegeville, PA is the go to guy for car purchases or leases. When my F150 was paid off, I decided to go with a secondary car to cut down on gas and wear and tear so I did not need to drive the truck everyday any more. I immediately sought out Bill Blaise, from whom I purchased the F150 as well. I found him now at Keyser Miller and my entire experience in leasing a new Fusion Energi was outstanding. No pressure, no problem - an easy transaction from a diligent and meticulous dealer. Bill was outstanding throughout the process and I highly recommend if you are looking for a Ford, you stop in a see Bill at Keyser Miller!

Service and repairs

by from Eagleville, Pennsylvania |

I purchased a new Boss302 at Keyser Miller Ford in 2011. Both during the Sales Process but particularly during visits for Service, I give them 9 out of 10 overall. The Service Department gets a 10 out of 10. It's a smaller dealership that still knows how to treat customers like we matter.

Great Service - 1st time buyer

by from Schwenksville, PA |

Mary Bentz is the go to sales person at Keyser Miller Ford in Collegeville, PA. She assisted myself and daughter with her first major vehicle purchase. Mary made the situation very comfortable and inviting for my daughter, carefully reviewing everything and making sure the information was understood. Mary made sure to make it a comfortable, inviting and positive experience. Mary even went out of her way to help set up and review all features in her new car to include setting of all instruments. I highly recommend stopping and speaking with Mary Bentz on your next used or new car purchase. I know myself and family members will!

Friendly knowledgeable patient helpful

by from pennsylvania |

Jake and Bob were incredibly professional, friendly, and informative. I hadn't purchased a vehicle in over 13 years and was anxious to put it mildly. I went back and forth multiple times and had so many questions. They were very patient and took time to thoroughly explain every last thing. They were straight forward, no haggle. I got a great deal on my used vehicle. I was even able to purchase a very good warranty and still stay within my budget!!!

Bill Blaise: Great service. No pressure

by from Collegeville, Pa |

Very helpful! Thank you! Would definitely recommend!

Great buying experience

by from Lansdale, PA |

Outstanding process. I worked with Jake from their internet sales team to purchase a certified used vehicle. He actually listened to what I wanted to do to review purchasing the vehicle, was patient with the process, and met all of my needs. Not pushy or forward, good fair listing price and a fair price for the trade in. I will definitely be back to Keyser Miller for my next new or used Ford. Thanks!

Great place to buy

by from Collegeville PA |

Just bought a 2015 F-150, Mike Machion was great to deal with, low pressure. The dealership has that small town family operated approach. They worked very hard to find me the truck I wanted. Would recommend KM Ford to anyone looking for a good car buying experience and would highly recommend Mike.

Great service Great price, Great peaple!

by from Baltimore M.D. |

From beginning to end it was great service. I was coming in from out of town so I had Rick walk around the van about ten times wail I was on the phone asking 1000 and one questions before I felt comfortable driving in. He answered all my question with a smile. Very personable staff and very accommodating. I came in with my wife a 5 kids, they had a bucket of toys for my kids to play around with wail I filled out all the paperwork. Bob was very knowledgeable as to the right financing options and warranty to chose. I didn't feel like I was at a dealership It felt more like I was with friends and family. I would recommend Keyser Miller ford to anyone. Thanks Gadi

great service

by from Collegeville |

I just had my edge in for the first service. The service was great.just as good as the buying experience