Keyser & Miller Ford

New 888-829-4852
Used 888-257-7941
Service 888-446-7913

Best Ford Prices!

Great service, no pressure, fast delivery

by from Spring City, PA |

Bill Blaise at Keyser Miller was extremely helpful and provided great advice without creating any pressure. I was able to make my decision after chatting with him and the rest of the buying process went fast and without issues. I had my new vehicle quickly and was so happy with my great purchase. I know I paid a very fair price and have been extremely pleased with the whole experience. I've dealt with other dealers in the past that did not provide the same quality of service, therefore, I'm so happy to return to Keyser Miller in the future and would love to seek Bill out if I am ever in the market for another vehicle.

Great place to buy

by from Collegeville PA |

Just bought a 2015 F-150, Mike Machion was great to deal with, low pressure. The dealership has that small town family operated approach. They worked very hard to find me the truck I wanted. Would recommend KM Ford to anyone looking for a good car buying experience and would highly recommend Mike.

Great service Great price, Great peaple!

by from Baltimore M.D. |

From beginning to end it was great service. I was coming in from out of town so I had Rick walk around the van about ten times wail I was on the phone asking 1000 and one questions before I felt comfortable driving in. He answered all my question with a smile. Very personable staff and very accommodating. I came in with my wife a 5 kids, they had a bucket of toys for my kids to play around with wail I filled out all the paperwork. Bob was very knowledgeable as to the right financing options and warranty to chose. I didn't feel like I was at a dealership It felt more like I was with friends and family. I would recommend Keyser Miller ford to anyone. Thanks Gadi

great service

by from Collegeville |

I just had my edge in for the first service. The service was great.just as good as the buying experience

Nice low pressure dealership

by from Worcester, PA |

We've bought 3 cars there, the prices are excellent and the buying experience is very nice. Negotiations were relatively painless. The show room is clean and neat but nothing extravagant, to me that's great. I don't want to pay for a crystal palace like the high end dealerships. The service shop is good too, friendly people and timely service. Overall this is my favorite car dealership, and lately Ford is my favorite brand.

Got my arm twisted.

by from Downintown Pa |

I went to look at a car the guy told me that 5 minutes before I showed up someone was already looking at the car. I was told to wait 5 mins to see if a deal was going to be made or not. Sat in the dealership for 20 minutes didn't even get to look at the car. I left without even talking to the dealer for more than 2 minutes and without even looking at the car.

Great used car experience

by from Reading, PA |

I bought my used car from this dealership and everyone made the process very simple. I also get my car serviced here and never have an issue, they make everything very easy for everyone. Definitely recommend this dealership for buying and service.

PA state inspection

by from Jeffersonville, PA |

Quick service for my annual inspection. I waited in a comfortable lounge for about an hour for my service to be completed.

Great Service and and very helpful enployees

by from Harleysville, Pa |

I bought and had my armarda serviced at Keyser & Miller Ford, The service is A #1. In my opinion you could not ask for better treatment. Very pleased, I own 3 vehicles all bought and serviced at Keyser & Miller Ford.

Great Dealership!

by from Norristown, Pa |

I just purchased a F-150 from Keyser Miller Ford. Rick Hand was excellent. He was honest and very helpful. I recommend Rick and Keyser Miller.

The best buying experience I've ever had!

by from Bucks County, PA |

I recently leased a new Escape from Rick Hand and it was the best car buying experience I've ever had. No pressure, very informative, in tuned with my needs and a great price! What more could I ask for. I have found a dealer for life! You owe it to yourself to try Keyser Miller...You won't be disappointed.