Washington Ford

507 Washington Rd, Washington, PA 15301

New 888-840-6954
Used 888-478-0281
Service 877-857-1735

Washington County's Award Winning Ford Dealership 6 Time President's Award Winner!

Car Purchase

by from Hickory, PA |

Over the last 18 years I have purchased 5 vehicles all from Washington Ford. My 1st being when I was 18 years old and just graduated from high school in '96(92 Ford Probe). With my most recent being earlier this November '14(14 Flex). Each sale has been handled by Tim Herd. Tim has seen me from a high school senior, to graduating from college, to being married with 4 kids with a different vehicle for each on my major life changes. Tim has always treated me with respect, and has made my buying experience enjoyable. I don't even considering buying a vehicle without at least talking with Tim first. I think the story below, of my most recent purchase, sums up Tim and Washington Ford: My wife and I were out looking at a new cars. We happen to stop by a Ford Dealership (Not Washington Ford)close to my work just because it was easy. We new we wanted a Flex it was just a matter of test driving it and getting all the features we wanted. The sales person was very nice and showed us everything and even took us for a test drive even though he said it was getting late. When my wife and I got back in our car to drive home the first thing she said was, "He was nice, but he is no Tim. Why don't you stop down and see him tomorrow." That is exactly what I did and Tim sold us the '14 Flex. We could've bought our Flex from anyone, but it is Washington Ford through representatives like Tim Herd that make all the difference and keeps us coming back!

December 5, 2014

Sean, it gives us the greatest pleasure to join you along your journey of life and play such a key role in helping you find the vehicle that will take you around! Thank you for sharing your amazing story with us and for always speaking so highly of our Team! Your continued loyalty and support are what keep us motivated to keep improving for our guests! We sincerely value your business and we hope we can continue to be there for you and your family in whatever comes next in your life, Sean! All of us here look forward to your next visit! Take care and safe travels!

Very accomadating

by from Pittsburgh,PA |

The staff was very accommodating. They understood I had a 2 year old and had my truck done as soon as possible. I didn't expect to spend as much as I did though. I also question if I really needed everything they said I did. But it's done now. I also understand they are very busy. However, I spent $3000. And they had my truck all day. They could of did a courtesy wash or vacuum. I always take my truck to ford dealerships for all service. This place was the first that didn't do a courtesy wash or vacuum. It's the little things like that that mean so much and help the sting of spending so much.

Focus repair

by from Washington, Pa. |

Everything was okay, but the car is now sitting in your lot after being towed there Saturday evening. I was stopped for the red light by the State Police barracks when the engine died. It would not start. I was pushed off Route 19 by a Trooper. I had to wait an hour and fifteen minutes for the tow truck. Fortunately a friend heard of my plight and came to pick me up .

Great Service as Usual!!

by from Finleyville, PA |

Great Service!! Fast, fixed right the first time, and an easy process.

May 28, 2015

Thank you so much for the wonderful review, Brian! If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please let us know! Take care, Brian!

Positive experience

by from Venetia, PA |

My appointment was a scheduled maintenance and it went very smoothly. My service personnel were very professional and they made sure my payment for service took advantage of any current specials. The work was done promptly and done very well. I enjoy my trips to Washington Ford as I can peruse the lot while my car is being serviced.

Excellent Service at Washington Ford

by from Canonsbueg, PA |

I had my Ford Flex in for tire rotation and oil change. I forgot that it was timf for State Inspection and Emission. Mr. Paris had this service completed for me, I am really grateful, because I totally forgot. Excellent Service.

May 18, 2015

Thank you so much for your wonderful review, John! We're glad everything was completed to your satisfaction! Take care!

Good experience

by from Prosperity, PA |

Our salesman Bud, was very friendly and helpful. We purchased an F350 super duty.

Love Washington Ford!

by from Washington, PA |

I had my 2013 Ford Explorer (that I bought there) in for service. Washington Ford consistently provides excellent service.

May 18, 2015

Your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our guests, Jodi! If you have any additional questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

Ford Edge

by from Richmond, Ohio |

The salesman was very curtious and helpful. Everyone at the dealership was pleasant. We enjoy the Edge and am still learning how to use the screen. Well, I am anyway! LOL Thank you, Victoria Ford

Great Job

by from Eighty Four,Pa. |

I was in for a vehicle recall .. Service was quick and the staff was very professional

May 14, 2015

Thank you so much for the wonderful review, Darrell! Thank you for choosing Washington Ford, and we hope to see you again soon!

Clean and new facilities

by from Burgettstown, PA |

I purchased a 2012 Ford Edge. The sales staff was very helpful and patient. I will come back when we are ready to purchase another vehicle.