507 Washington Rd, Washington, PA 15301

New 888-840-6954
Used 877-837-9720
Service 877-857-1735

Washington County's Award Winning Ford Dealership 6 Time President's Award Winner!

Fantastic Experience!!

by from Monongahela, PA |

I recently purchased a 2012 Ford Escape, from Ryan Smith at Washington Ford. From the minute I walked through the door - the experience was Fantastic. He was extremely helpful, knowledgeable, friendly, and easy to work with. He did not have that "salesman" attitude that most people are turned off by. I would highly recommend to my friends, family, and co-workers to buy from Ryan Smith at Washington Ford!!

March 24, 2014

Thank you for writing about your visit with us and congratulations on your new Ford Escape, Melissa! I'm sure you are continuing to enjoy it and hope that we have earned your repeat business by working hard to get you the best price possible. Ryan is an asset to Washington Ford and it is encouraging to hear that he impressed you by delivering our trademark knowledgeable and pressure-free service. Thank you for your recommendations. Remember to check out our Facebook and Twitter pages for the specials we offer exclusively for our likers and followers. Sincerely,Gene Russo | GM | gene.russo@washingtonford.com

Shopping Experience

by from Washington, PA |

2010 F-150 Super Crew. Saw the truck on a Thursday afternoon. Drove it on the same Thursday evening and picked it up that Saturday! My salesman was very helpful.

Recent service visit

by from Washington, PA |

I brought my Ford Taurus in for a recall fix at 7:45am and the car was finished by 8:15am. Everyone was very friendly and helpful.

by from Washington, PA |

Purchased an F150. Had a decent buying experience. Process went fairly quick. Not much room for price haggling.

Auto owner, customer

by from Washington, PA |

I have a 2013 Fusion Titanium. The service was fine re the state inspection, oil change and replacement of the tire pressure sensor. The service was not so good with the My Ford/Sync part which I attribute to failings of the Ford Motor Co. in design and application. A month or so ago upon starting the car I found that the phone was disconnected and the radio came on playing a radio station we had never used- had trouble getting it back to Sirrius. After service last week the time and the temperature were gone and the heat button for the front seats do not function.

Cutomer

by from Washington, PA |

The staff did a good job with the repairs to my 2009 Ford Ranger.

October 31, 2014

Robert, we are so pleased to hear your experience with us was a positive one. Thank you so much for your business and your wonderful review! We look forward to your next visit!

The best dealership in the south hills

by from Washington, PA |

I love my new escape, I had a Jeep Liberty in the past and I was thinking of getting another but I'm glad I did not, the escape rides smooth, handles well, and feels safe to drive, also seems good on gas ( I still haven't put gas in it yet), Paul Sargent was great, he is a real professional salesman, he was not pushy and very patient while I decided what I wanted, he was wonderful at explaining the difference about buying or leasing, the only problem I have I don't want to get the car dirty, or have any one park near me, I want the car to stay perfect just as the day I picked it up, Enjoy your new building, please give Paul the biggest office and mabe bring him coffee ever morning, thanks for making my car purchase easy

Great service

by from Washington, PA |

They were very helpful and listened to what I said.. Had a problem 3 days in and was handled the same day.

October 31, 2014

John, we really appreciate your kind words and high star-rating! Our customers deserve the very best service, so we are glad to hear our team did right by you! Please come back to see us if you need anything at all.

Excellent Service Tech

by from Washington, PA |

Kevin was very helpful in meeting my requirements and was the epitomy of a Professional.

Oil change, tire rotation, and inspection.

by from Washington, PA |

The man I talked to was friendly and courteous, the work was done in a timely manner, and the price was fair.

October 31, 2014

Robert, we understand your time is valuable which is why we hold ourselves to such a high level of service. Our customers deserve the very best service, so we are glad to hear our team did right by you! We look forward to your next visit!

Sales and service

by from Washington, PA |

I purchased my 1993 F-150 truck at Washington Ford and the service has always been very good. The truck has needed very little maintenance and/or repairs over the years and I would purchase another Ford truck.

October 31, 2014

Michael, thank you for your continued business and taking the time to leave us this wonderful feedback! Our team is dedicated to providing you with the greatest service experience you can trust. We are happy that we were able to gain your trust in our business and we look forward to your next visit!