Washington Ford

507 Washington Rd, Washington, PA 15301

New 888-840-6954
Used 877-837-9720
Service 877-857-1735

Washington County's Award Winning Ford Dealership 6 Time President's Award Winner!

Car Purchase

by from Hickory, PA |

Over the last 18 years I have purchased 5 vehicles all from Washington Ford. My 1st being when I was 18 years old and just graduated from high school in '96(92 Ford Probe). With my most recent being earlier this November '14(14 Flex). Each sale has been handled by Tim Herd. Tim has seen me from a high school senior, to graduating from college, to being married with 4 kids with a different vehicle for each on my major life changes. Tim has always treated me with respect, and has made my buying experience enjoyable. I don't even considering buying a vehicle without at least talking with Tim first. I think the story below, of my most recent purchase, sums up Tim and Washington Ford: My wife and I were out looking at a new cars. We happen to stop by a Ford Dealership (Not Washington Ford)close to my work just because it was easy. We new we wanted a Flex it was just a matter of test driving it and getting all the features we wanted. The sales person was very nice and showed us everything and even took us for a test drive even though he said it was getting late. When my wife and I got back in our car to drive home the first thing she said was, "He was nice, but he is no Tim. Why don't you stop down and see him tomorrow." That is exactly what I did and Tim sold us the '14 Flex. We could've bought our Flex from anyone, but it is Washington Ford through representatives like Tim Herd that make all the difference and keeps us coming back!

December 5, 2014

Sean, it gives us the greatest pleasure to join you along your journey of life and play such a key role in helping you find the vehicle that will take you around! Thank you for sharing your amazing story with us and for always speaking so highly of our Team! Your continued loyalty and support are what keep us motivated to keep improving for our guests! We sincerely value your business and we hope we can continue to be there for you and your family in whatever comes next in your life, Sean! All of us here look forward to your next visit! Take care and safe travels!

Very upfront

by from Canonsburg, Pa. |

Excellent service , always upfront with repairs and costs.

Great service

by from Jefferson,pennsylvania |

Kia Sportage, very nice car, The staff was great. Thank you very much.

Great Team and Great New Facility

by from Eighty Four, PA |

My wife and I purchased 2 used Escapes, our salesman Richard listened to our needs and found the right vehicles for us. He was very patient as we made our decisions and got us through the process as quickly and painlessly as possible. Top notch service from a top notch sales guy. I will definitely refer friends to him and visit him again when we need vehicles in the future. The new building is bright and very comfortable too. Even our experience with the finance manager went well.

March 27, 2015

Thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides, Patrick! Thanks again for your continued business over the years!

Excellent service experience.

by from Vestaburg, Pa. |

Excellent experience. Was done on time and fixed correctly. Danielle ( service adviser ) was very good.

Friendly staff and fast efficient service

by from Bethel Park, Pa |

The service like always is top notch. Friendly staff and timely work. Thank you

March 27, 2015

Your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our guests, Edward! We're glad everything was completed to your satisfaction!

Mr. Larry Kelley

by from Washington, PA. |

I needed a last min. inspection on my 2014 Taurus. Walked into service dept. and it was set up with no problem. Very good service.

great service.friendly staff

by from washington,pa. |

Service was great. Everyone i dealt with was very friendly.

March 27, 2015

We're pleased to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction, Timothy! We are happy to hear that we were able to gain your trust in our business and we hope to see you again!

Door window repair

by from Washington, PA |

The staff was cordial and professional. The explanation of the repairs on the statement was clear and simple.

Great service. Beautiful new facility.

by from Coraopolis, Pa. |

The service department always takes care of us quickly and efficiently.

March 27, 2015

Robert, we are so pleased to hear your experience with us was a positive one. We try to provide all of our guests with a great atmosphere and world-class service that you can trust. Take care, Robert!

Excellent advice & assistance!

by from Washington, PA |

Excellent help from the service department staff, regarding what type of maintenance would help the car run more efficiently, as well as, upfront pricing.