Welsh Subaru Of Limerick

(3.3) 7 Reviews

105 West Ridge Pike, Limerick, PA 19468

Used 610-489-3122

Horrible Experience! Will never buy from them!

by from Limerick, PA |

This dealership will come out with some outrageous trade in offers and try to squeeze every penny out of you. I went in after doing my research on the trade in value, retail value and wholesale value of my car. They still came out with an offer that was thousands less than wholesale. This dealership is a joke. The sales manager will not offer any explanations as to why the low offer, nor will he have the common decency to introduce himself to the prospective buyers. Recommendation for future buyers, avoid this dealership at all cost!

August 23, 2014

I am sorry you had an unpleasant experience. We strive for every customer to be pleased with our processes and treatment whether they purchase a car or not. I would love to speak with you about this issue to rectify it and help improve our dealership. Please feel free to call or email me. Thank you. Patrick Gilbert General manager 610-489-3122 Pgilbert@dealer-care.com.

Fantastic!

by from Horsham, PA |

Stopping here was a highlight of my car buying experience. Dealer was honest, showed me all the cars I was interested in, and paid complete attention to me. Best of all, he followed through with multiple emails just to see how my car shopping was going. Even though I ended up finding the precise car I wanted elsewhere, I just had to review Welsh Subaru because they really impressed me.

Just bought 2014 Outback Wagon

by from Gwynedd Valley, PA |

I have dealt with Welsh Subaru since 2000 when they bought the dealership. I have been nothing but satisfied with all facets of their business. I feel I received a fair price and fair trade value with my newest purchase. Dealing with Tom E. is a pleasure. He is always in touch and follows-up diligently. He follows through on what he promises and will know or find the answer for all your questions. 5 stars all the way. A.R.T.

avoided the shaft

by from Blandon, Pa |

Went in to purchase a used car. They tried to roll me over and do me dry. Found a newer model with less miles at a different dealer for about the same price. Do your research before walking on the lot. I was also lied to twice in their attempt to get the sale. I walked off the lot with the salesman's mouth wide open.

March 5, 2014

We're glad you were able to find a similar vehicle to ours at a lower price. We price all our vehicles to be competitive with local dealerships. Between different equipment, warranties and car history, there can be a difference in the value of the vehicle. Perhaps the vehicle you purchased was not a "Certified Pre-Owned Subaru" with an extended warranty or had a bit less equipment. We wish you the best of luck with your new vehicle and would love to see you if you need Subaru service.

Nice enough people

by from Phila, PA |

Just remember though, it IS still a car dealer and being as such Will want every dime they can squeeze out of you.

June 11, 2013

We appreciate the review and 4-5 star rating for the individual questions. We don't quite understand the overall 1-star rating given to the dealership though. We strive to make every customer happy and offer every customer various products that they may be interested in. As a business, we attempt to fit every customers needs and budget while still creating a win-win transaction for everyone involved. Again, we appreciate your business and if there is anything we can do, please let us know.

Nice Sales Experience

by from Wilkes Barre, PA |

I used Cars.com to locate the Outback model I wanted and it was at this dealership. I was able to finalize the price over emails with Jody, the salesperson. The whole experience was low-pressure and I would go back to this dealership again. I had to drive about two hours to get there but it was worth it.

Greaat Buying Experience

by from Doylestown, PA |

Welsh Subaru had the used car I wanted at a great price. I drove there and bought it in two hours. Welsh wouldn't negotiate on the price and pushed hard on the extended warranty. but made the buying process a breeze. Great car at a great price.