Welsh Subaru Of Limerick

Service 866-918-4133 Service 866-918-4133

Find More To Love at Welsh Subaru

Buying a WRX

by from Eagleville, PA |

I just bought a 2016 WRX from Welsh Subaru. I can't express how happy I am with Welsh and the car. From the moment I got there Jim Johnson the sales man greeted me; he was amazing and was never too pushy. He was just perfect. He made buying the car such a great and EASY experience. He was super helpful with every question that I would ask him. When I got the car Jim showed me everything and side and even offered to give me a lesson on stick shift, I couldn't have better things to say about this guy!! All the paperwork was done with Bob, everything went so much faster than I even expected. I also dealt with Patrick who also was so nice and helpful. The owner is a great guy and introduced himself and talked with me. Plus he loves dogs! It makes you feel good when buying a car that you meet the owner of the dealership and know you're buying from a great family owned business. If you are in the market for a Subaru I would recommend Welsh 100%!

Awful Customer Service at Welsh Subaru

by from Blue Bell, PA |

We visited Welsh Subaru April 11, 2016. I had purchased my last car at Welsh and I was looking to trade up. The Sales Manager needs a refresher course in Customer Service Training. He was rude and insulting when we showed him the print outs on the trade. He looked at the trade in the dark and then tried to convince us the hood had acid rain damage. This car has been garage kept. He actually asked us " Are you going to go up and down the pike trying to get a better number?" hello what planet are you from. I felt sorry for the sales person as she was very professional and courteous. We concluded that the numbers weren't going to jive and got up to leave. He never said a word just followed us to the door and locked it behind us. I will never go back to this dealership the aggravation is not worth it. The old saying "Is it a treat or a treatment" this was definitely a treatment.

Would not go back

by from Limerick, Pa |

Was doing rounds to different car dealerships and Welsh was one of my stops that day. This was the only dealership that day that came in with a super low offer on my trade, I tried to get them up on my trade considering I have had other offers already from other dealerships that were higher. They refused. I wanted to look at a Crosstrek but I was told they didnt have any to test drive, I asked about the 3 on the lot and was told they were sold. Instead the salesman showed us a fully loaded legacy that was out of our price range. I asked again about the price of the base Crosstrek and he said that his manager wasnt going to work up numbers on multiple cars and I would have to decide which one I would want. My wife and I took the numbers and were very happy to leave and never return. We ended up buying a car from another dealership.

Wife gts new car.

by from Mont Clare Pa |

We went to Welsh Subaru on 4=25-2015 looking for a crosstrek to buy. As member is PHS we were eligible for a nice little discount. Well when we drove the car it felt small to me. We then looked at a Forester and it was a great fit. We did end up buying the 2015 Forester XT Touring with turbo!! Our salesman was Sy Nguyen and we also met and had interaction with Patrick Gilbert the General manager. It was busy for the weekend but we did not feel hassled or rushed to make a decision. The price we got and paid was very close to what I was thinking I was going to have to haggle and try to get. At 46 i must say this is the first time I was shocked and happy to get a dealer price. No need to haggle. No need to sit and wait for hours. I think including test drives of both cars ( neither of which were short in time or distance 10 - 15 miles ). We were in and done in under 3.5 hours. Bob is also who we dealt with in F&I. We could not have been happier with all the staff there and the time we were given and the service and how happy people seemed to be in the dealership. I can honestly say when i am ready to replace my pick up I will be getting a SUBBIE.

Horrible Experience! Will never buy from them!

by from Limerick, PA |

This dealership will come out with some outrageous trade in offers and try to squeeze every penny out of you. I went in after doing my research on the trade in value, retail value and wholesale value of my car. They still came out with an offer that was thousands less than wholesale. This dealership is a joke. The sales manager will not offer any explanations as to why the low offer, nor will he have the common decency to introduce himself to the prospective buyers. Recommendation for future buyers, avoid this dealership at all cost!

August 23, 2014

I am sorry you had an unpleasant experience. We strive for every customer to be pleased with our processes and treatment whether they purchase a car or not. I would love to speak with you about this issue to rectify it and help improve our dealership. Please feel free to call or email me. Thank you. Patrick Gilbert General manager 610-489-3122 Pgilbert@dealer-care.com.

Fantastic!

by from Horsham, PA |

Stopping here was a highlight of my car buying experience. Dealer was honest, showed me all the cars I was interested in, and paid complete attention to me. Best of all, he followed through with multiple emails just to see how my car shopping was going. Even though I ended up finding the precise car I wanted elsewhere, I just had to review Welsh Subaru because they really impressed me.

Just bought 2014 Outback Wagon

by from Gwynedd Valley, PA |

I have dealt with Welsh Subaru since 2000 when they bought the dealership. I have been nothing but satisfied with all facets of their business. I feel I received a fair price and fair trade value with my newest purchase. Dealing with Tom E. is a pleasure. He is always in touch and follows-up diligently. He follows through on what he promises and will know or find the answer for all your questions. 5 stars all the way. A.R.T.

avoided the shaft

by from Blandon, Pa |

Went in to purchase a used car. They tried to roll me over and do me dry. Found a newer model with less miles at a different dealer for about the same price. Do your research before walking on the lot. I was also lied to twice in their attempt to get the sale. I walked off the lot with the salesman's mouth wide open.

March 5, 2014

We're glad you were able to find a similar vehicle to ours at a lower price. We price all our vehicles to be competitive with local dealerships. Between different equipment, warranties and car history, there can be a difference in the value of the vehicle. Perhaps the vehicle you purchased was not a "Certified Pre-Owned Subaru" with an extended warranty or had a bit less equipment. We wish you the best of luck with your new vehicle and would love to see you if you need Subaru service.

Nice enough people

by from Phila, PA |

Just remember though, it IS still a car dealer and being as such Will want every dime they can squeeze out of you.

June 11, 2013

We appreciate the review and 4-5 star rating for the individual questions. We don't quite understand the overall 1-star rating given to the dealership though. We strive to make every customer happy and offer every customer various products that they may be interested in. As a business, we attempt to fit every customers needs and budget while still creating a win-win transaction for everyone involved. Again, we appreciate your business and if there is anything we can do, please let us know.

Nice Sales Experience

by from Wilkes Barre, PA |

I used Cars.com to locate the Outback model I wanted and it was at this dealership. I was able to finalize the price over emails with Jody, the salesperson. The whole experience was low-pressure and I would go back to this dealership again. I had to drive about two hours to get there but it was worth it.