Sansone Jr's 66 Automall

3401 NJ-66, Neptune, NJ 07753

New 888-895-9583
Used 888-895-9608
Service 888-763-8535

We work hard to make car buying EASY

Great place

by from Brick nj |

Best people I've meet at a car dealership in a long time, made the impossible turn into a Real pleasure.will be going back don't waste your time riding around go there first. Thanks Again

September 25, 2014

Jendan, Hearing feedback from valued customers like you is so important. Thank you for your feedback and business. As a Nissan and Kia dealer in Neptune, NJ, I know that buying a car can be challenging. I hire a professional team who are nice people who happen to sell cars. The goal is to make car buying easy for our Sansone Jr's 66 Automall customers. Thank you! - Paul Sansone Jr.

Unprofessional General Sales Manager

by from Long Branch,NJ |

Arrived at dealership and was greeted by Frank Vitolo. Told him the purpose of my visit was to look for a possible new small SUV to add to my list for purchase. He showed me a few in the showroom and then we went outside to look at vehicles that were closer to my interest. Found a nice 2015 Kia Sportage, and having had a 1997 Kia Sportage, which I probably would still have, except it was totalled by the insurance company as a result of water damage from Superstorm Sandy. Frank took the time to explain all of the features and options on the vehicle and I opted for a test drive. I was very impressed with the way the vehicle looked and handled and the price range was within my means. I also told Frank that I was considering a 2015 Hyundai Tucson. After the test drive, we went inside to crunch some numbers, and as is the way of the sales process, the General Sales Manager, Michael Pugliese, came over and asked if Frank had answered all my questions. Then Mr Pugliese proceeded to tell me that he had worked for Sansone for approximately 20 years and then indicated that technology on the Hyundai was outdated. I found those comments to be truly unprofessional, especially since Sansone also sells Hyundai. He should have detailed the positives for the Kia and deleted the negatives (his opinion) on the Hyundai. I left the dealership. No sale. Rec'd follow up call today from Frank wanting to know if I was ready to buy the Kia. I told Frank that as a result of the unprofessional comments made by his general sales manager, the purchase of a vehicle from that dealership was lost. I also told Frank that he was very thorough and attentive to my needs and strived to meet them in the vehicles he showed me and that the lost sale was in no part his fault. I wonder if Paul Sansone Jr., would approve of the comments made and certainly not approve of the lost sale. Would be interesting to hear his take on it. Needless to say, my list is shorter now.

January 28, 2015

Thank you for your feedback. Sorry that we came across as negative. Sometimes we get a little too enthusiastic about our products and it comes across the wrong way. Hyundai is a great car, as is Kia, obviously. Whichever you choose will be a great selection. If you'd like to discuss this further, please call us at 732-922-1050. Thanks again. - Paul Sansone Jr.

Let down once again

by from Neptune nj |

Thought I had a good relationship with sansone rt 66 I never complained when they didn't honor my recommend a friend for 250 (instead only got 100) of course they said it my fault after they said the would take care of it. Never did just got the 100 instead I had bought 3 cars from them over the years and recently when my credit improved enough so I can get a great interest rate all of sudden nissian only offer 3 years with 1.9 interest(glad I went to another nissian to get 1.9 percent for 5 years like I wanted).when my warrant and gap insurance need to be cancelled I called when bought new car from other dealer to cancel(yup you guessed never did it ) said they didn't have paper work went down dec 11 to hand in paper work .so today I called the warranty company and said yes it's been processed and should get check then I called gap insurance said it was never cancelled I called sansone today jan 5 to inquire about gap asked for one person got another was told they would just look into (I will handle myself DO NOT do business with them at all on a few occasions I was never called back from them)we'll take care thanks for helping me with my credit situation and if I need to hire some one to help get my money I will repost here (just to let everyone know I called a few times with no call back

January 28, 2015

We're sorry for any confusion or inconvenience. We'd like to talk to you about this further. Please call 732-922-1050. Thank you.

Disappointed

by from New Jersey |

Sorely disappointed in the service I recieved. my intentions were to buy a new car and I left with nothing. My salesman was awesome, his boss was rude and condescending. Told us to buy a different car and so we shall.

December 18, 2014

I'm very sorry that you didn't have a great visit. I hope you consider calling my managers, Tom Wall or Mike Pugliese, to discuss further at 732-922-1050. Thank you.

Great service ,People very nice

by from manalapan NJ |

The owenship & staff are very nice to all of the customer's thay are very professional. The service manager Mr Jay Herowanto is exceptional he is on top of his game ,with the mechanics & customers every time I am their it is a smooth operation never no probleblems,right down to the rewards program, sonia,the cashier is so pleasent,she does a great job in going out of her way explaining the program, with a smile on her face you don't get that anymore at most places. And my mechanic shan Johnson really knows his stuff, i am very happy with my kia service Mr Sansone, should be proud to have the people I have mentioned ,working for him,and all the other people I bunker into in the shop were extremely nice also I did not know every bodysingle name lol,have a great Holiday Sansone 66.

December 18, 2014

Mr. Damante, Thank you for feedback about Sansone Jr's 66 Automall and our service department, located on Route 66 in Neptune. As you experienced, our entire service department, including Jay Herowanto and Sonia Marletta, works hard to make servicing your car easy. Thank you for your business.

Great service!

by from Freehold, new jersey |

Never thought buying a car would be so easy. The staff at sansone are all friendly and I loved my salesman Matt Lawrence. He put me in a car that fit my budget and lifestyle and with no pressure sales tactics. I would reccomend sansone for anyone looking to buy a new or used car.

October 23, 2014

Wreen H, Yes, car buying CAN be easy! But seriously, I'm glad you were able to get a vehicle that fit your budget and lifestyle at Sansone Jr's 66 Automall. Thanks for your feedback about Matt and thank you for your business. Enjoy your new car!- Paul Sansone Jr.

Awesome Prices and Sales Representatives

by from Tinton Falls, NJ |

My sales representatives Karen B. and Sonny D. where amazing and extremely professional, I would recommend everyone to them. Although my credit report posed a challenge for them they worked very hard and never gave up. There financial department was also very helpful as well. For anyone in the market to purchase a new or used car, this is definitely the Dealer for you.

October 23, 2014

Dear Nita, Thank you! As you experienced, we have many customized programs to help people who might be credit challenged. We've all been there so we do our best to get our customers like you into the car they need and can afford. Thank you for your feedback about Karen Blair and Sonny Duca and enjoy your vehicle. - Paul Sansone Jr.

Great location, nice facility

by from Midd nj |

Have been buying cars over 40 years, one of my best experiences in buying a car they were very nice in all aspects of car buying, I feel they went out of their way to give me what I wanted without any negativity, They made my it enjoyable with very little pressure.

October 22, 2014

Rj Carl, I'm glad you had a good shopping experience. Our goal at Sansone Jr's 66 Automall in Neptune is to make car buying easy for our great customers like you. Thank you for your feedback and business. Enjoy your new car! - Paul Sansone Jr.

Sansone 66 was an amazing car buying experience

by from Neptune |

I recently leased a 2014 Nissan Rogue which will make the 11th car I've brought approximately in the past 20 years since I was fresh out of high school and all I can say is this was by far the easiest, most relaxing and friendliest car buying experience I've ever had. The dealer's policy is to make sure you're happy and they stand by that 100%. I test drove about 6 different cars before I settled and even took a few of them home for the day to make sure it's the one I wanted before the deal was finalized. Sonny and Karen were my sales reps and they were so great. They didn't put any pressure on me to buy a car from them, they brought me car after car to check out and test drive over and over and fed my indecisiveness until I was happy. They were friendly, professional, honest and went to bat for me to get me the price I was comfortable with. None of that I'll be right back, come back with a manager to ask me if I like the car if so then what's the problem, are you gonna take the car today if we can make the deal, and all that common nonsense. The only time I met someone else was when Mr. Sansone himself was walking around the showroom introducing himself to everyone and even asked if I was being taken care of. I will definitely be recommending this dealership to friends and family in the future and who knows, I may be back at the end of my lease to get something else from them if possible.

October 23, 2014

Thank you for your business and your feedback about Sonny Duca and Karen Blair. I say this a lot, but I try to hire nice people who happen to sell cars At Sansone Jr's 66 Automall in Neptune. Did Karen tell you how she was a customer before starting to work here? It's a funny story. You should ask her. Enjoy your new 2014 Nissan Rogue and thank you again for your business. - Paul Sansone Jr.

Loyal customer

by from middletown nj |

Im a 2nd time buyer. 3 years ago sonny duca leased me my sentra. 2 days ago sonny leased me my altima. They have a very helpful staff and brand new gorgeous show room with plenty of selections for whatever your taste in car is. Im going to bring my wife there in a year to look at a new truck since I know we wont be bullied or scammed here. Dont pass this dealer up people, make the right decision and shop here first. You wont be disappointed.

September 26, 2014

Jesse, Thank you for purchasing another car from Sonny Duca and our Sansone Jr's 66 Automall family in Neptune, NJ. And yes, when you're ready bring your wife. Thanks again, and remember to regularly maintain your vehicle. It will last longer. - Paul Sansone Jr.

customer

by from Brick New Jersey |

excellent service everyone was great ... will definitely refer friends ..I love my car

September 26, 2014

Annette, Thank you. And yes, use our EZ Referral Network to refer your friends and earn up to $200 when they buy a car. Thanks again. - Paul Sansone Jr.