Bob Chapman Ford

1255 Columbus Ave, Marysville, OH 43040

New 888-470-3582 New888-470-3582
Used 888-729-8707 Used888-729-8707
Service 888-256-9521 Service 888-256-9521

Get your best deal at Ohio's Oldest Ford Dealership. We have been serving the Columbus area for 100 years.

Very happy

by from Marysville,Ohio |

Just purchased a new 2015 F150 supercab from Nick at Chapman's. This was one of the easiest purchases i have done. The loan process was so smooth. They came in under my budget. I hope i find the service department as helpful as Nick was when i need them down the road.

Worst car I ever bought and I'm 50 years old

by from Centerville Ohio |

Bought 04 Expedition from them told them something was wrong with the transmission guaranteed me there wasn't cuz they're the oldest dealership in Ohio and they're honest and wouldn't sell anything that was broken but month later had to put a torque converter in a couple months later transmission couple of months later intake manifold the absolute worst car I've ever bought

Dealer missed out on potential sale?

by from Powell, Ohio |

Stopped by Bob Chapman about 20 minutes prior to closing on Saturday to check out used vehicle. Salesman greeted us, showed us the vehicle and started it up. He asked if we're ready to purchase a vehicle today...we responded "maybe". We were definitely interested in the car. After discussing the options of the car, I asked if we could take it for a test drive. The salesman responded "Well...we're closed now". I noticed the time, it was 4:05 PM. He wasn't going to let us drive the vehicle. He said to stop back on Monday. Before I could get a chance to go back, he left a voicemail on our home machine that the car was sold! He said we could stop back out but that's not going to happen. I wouldn't want to keep anyone there past "closing time". Unhappy Customer

Great Customer Experience

by from Groveport, Ohio |

I went to Bob Chapman because they were selling the cheapest Ford Fiesta in the area. It was such a great experience working with Nick, one of their seasoned (in a great way) Sales representatives. I went in knowing exactly what I wanted and how I wanted it done and he helped me every step of the way. All of the staff I encountered that morning were exceptionally helpful and kind to me as well as the other potential customers around me. Compared to previous dealership experiences, this one was certainly my best! Their Finance manager, Jason, was also a big help in the deal. He was very knowledgeable about the add-ons, warranties and options. I would highly recommend someone else to go to the dealership in hopes of receiving the same warm welcome I did that morning.

3rd vehicle purchased

by from Dublin OH |

Although going through remodel, the atmosphere and energy at Chapman is still "what can we do for you?" My last experience was purchasing my 2007 Ford 500 with 145 miles on it. I have maintained it by going to Chapman service and they know me by sight and name. I kept the 500 with 230,000+ miles and have just purchased my 2016 Ford Fusion with less than 50 miles on it!!! Everyone, from my salesperson, Jason Beeney, to the Finance Manager, Jason Burris, to the owner, Joseph Chapman, have been super!! Making sure all my questions are answered and that I love my new car as much as I love my "old" car!!

Nice Visit!

by from West Liberty |

Great experience! Nice, friendly, salesmen! Very helpful and informative of the cars being sold.

An outstanding experience

by from Powell, Ohio |

We have been Ford owners for more than 25 years. We had no experience with Chapman, but have passed it several times when visiting Marysville. From the moment we set foot on the lot at Bob Chapman, we were impressed. Don Plumadore greeted us in a way that didn?t make us feel like we were being ?run down? by a salesman. Within 2 minutes of conversation, he asked if we would come inside and go over with him what features we were looking for so that HE could find us the truck that fit our needs. He listened to what we wanted and quickly came up with the perfect fit. It was the best sales experience I have ever had. When we told him we were A-Z Plan customers, the service continued to be excellent. Once we completed the deal, we interacted with Jason Burris to complete the paperwork and financing. The customer service continued to be excellent. Jason was friendly, extremely knowledgeable and efficient. By far, this was the best financing and closing session I have ever had when purchasing a new vehicle.. Quite simply, Jason was top notch! What seemed to be the difference in this experience, compared to the 9 other new car deals I have completed in my lifetime, was no one tried to sell me anything I didn?t want or need. Instead, they listened and did everything possible to meet my expectations. Of those items for which I asked for their input and recommendation (V6 Eco vs V8; Console vs Fold Down Seat; Bed liner options; Wheel size differences), they were 100% knowledgeable and readily provided their recommendations. My wife and I agree this was, by far, the best new car purchase experience we have ever had. We believe have found OUR Ford dealer, one we can trust and who truly appreciates our business. We look forward to using the service department as well as returning to the sales team for our future new car purchases.

"Old-Style" Dealership...THE BEST!!

by from Columbus, Ohio |

Bob Chapman Ford is where anyone looking for a fair deal on a great car should go. The employees are amazingly friendly and customer-centered, it's clear that they want the best for the buyer. We have purchased two vehicles here within the past 14 months and will never visit another dealer.

by from Hilliard, Ohio |

A big Thank You to Don Plumadore for helping me get a new car for my daughter. This was her first big purchase and he and his staff made it very smooth for us. I would highly recommend anyone interested in buying a car, please check with Don and Bob Chapman Ford in Marysville.

Not at all satisfied

by from Plain City Ohio |

I purchased at 2012 Ford Fusion with 29,000 miles. Within 3 weeks the change oil light came on. I took it in for an oil change. Not having 500 miles on it first oil change was free. Wow that was great, don't you think with having an oil change so quickly the second one should be free. Nope. Second oil change came around, not having 3000 miles. I needed tires, and a 30,000 mile change fluids at 500.00. So let me see I bought a car that needed tires, and recommended maintenance. When I called Jason Beany I asked him would you have treated your mother this way? Sold a car that needed tires, maintenance and oil change. Would never ever recommend this dealership. Very cold and uncaring.