Bob Chapman Ford

1255 Columbus Ave, Marysville, OH 43040

New 888-470-3582
Used 888-729-8707
Service 888-256-9521

Get your best deal at Ohio's Oldest Ford Dealership. We have been serving the Columbus area for 100 years.

Used car sales

by from Cleveland |

My experience with this dealership was outstanding!. From my sales associate to the finance manager they took the time to work through all the details. I drove 2 hours to check this vehicle out and they were spot on with answers to my questions beforehand. I would recommend this dealer to all who are interested in a great buying experience!

wow- GREAT job.

by from Edgewood, KY |

My daughter and I drove 2 hours up to get her a car and it was well worth it. Very fair- hones, friendly and easy to deal with. Quick- Simple NO hidden charges or agenda's. Thank you Jason!! Our finance guy was great too. We will go back and send others there as well. NO CHEEZY-NESS!!!!

Excellent Buying Experience

by from Marysville, OH |

I purchased a new 2015 F150 with the new 2.7 liter eco boost engine. I could not be happier with the handling of this aluminum truck, not only is it noticeably lighter , it also has plenty of power. I pull a horse trailer with 2 horses and it has no problem with the weight. Bob Chapman Ford made the buying experience easy, the staff was knowledgeable and Joe Chapman went above and beyond to make me happy. I highly recommend them.

Great used car buying experience!

by from Jeffersonville, OH |

We found a used Ford Fiesta on autotrader.com, and drove an hour to Bob Chapman Ford. The salesman Doug and the Sales Manager Jody were both great to work with. They were friendly, laid back, didn't push the sale, and ended up giving me a very fair price for the car I wanted and great trade in value on the two vehicles I turned in. Great used car buying experience!

Finally Found a Dealership I can Trust !!!!!

by from Huntsville, Ohio |

My initial encounter with Bob Chapman Ford was in July of 2013, I had purchased a 2011 Fusion brand new from a local dealer in my home town and the bumper paint began to chip and peel. My local dealer told me that it would be hard to cover under warranty as I had already driven over 60000 miles in less then two years. A friend told me about Bob Chapman's Collision center in Marysville as I had no idea that they even existed until he said to take it to the collision center and see if they could help me. I went and spoke with the collision manager Chad and even though I had not purchased the Fusion at Bob Chapman he said he would see what he could do. SO Chad worked tirelessly to try and cover the issue under warranty. While Chad was busy taking pictures of my vehicle I was browsing the lot and began looking at the Ford Edge as my wife had always wanted a edge since they hit the market. The salesman waited for me to come in and ask about the Edge and was knowledgeable and very professional. I then called the wife and brought in the SUV for trade the very next day. I was given a very fair trade value and even though they did not have the color of Edge my wife wanted they did not hesitate to find it and get it. I felt no pressure to buy and they stayed within the parameters of payment we gave them and the sales team also found me a 5.5% interest rate even with a bankruptcy on my credit report. I really liked the fact that the GM Joe Chapman personally thanked me after the purchase was complete and wanted immediate feedback on his sales staff and my experience with the purchase we ended up talking for more than the time it took to complete the purchase. This first experience lead me to begin having both of my vehicles serviced at Bob Chapman Ford and with exceptional service staff (Jeff and Linda) I could not be more happier that I did whenever I needed service they would provide a loaner vehicle even on the Fusion I purchased else where. With all of the positive experience with the sales staff and service department, I returned in April of 2015 to trade of my Fusion and purchased my second Ford Fusion and the first time in my history of vehicle purchases returning to a dealership to purchase a second vehicle (I have purchased 14 new or used vehicles). Again with my Fusion purchase in April 2015 the sales staff was there for me and again gave me top dollar for my trade and found the best financing option. So if you are in the market for a new or used vehicle go see Jason Beeney or the sales staff at Bob Chapman Ford and they will do everything under the sun to earn your business and make you feel like family. At the time of this review we are considering a third purchase from Bob Chapman as my family has outgrown the Edge and are looking at a bigger SUV and Jason Beeney and Jody White are again giving me their all on giving me the best deal. Customer for Life John

Great prices on tires!

by from Columbus, Ohio |

I reached out to Chapman Ford for tires for my Jeep Wrangler and they not only had my tires they had the best price I could find! Thank you to everyone at the store who made this experience great!

AN EXTREMELY SATISFIED CUSTOMER BACK A YEAR LATER!

by from Marysville, Ohio |

A year later we are back to Chapman Ford...purchased a Ford Edge a year ago and it was time to trade in our diesel truck with 270,000 miles for a new one so we did and once again, an outstanding experience with this dealership! We would like to commend our Salesman, Chris Creagan, who is such a delight to work with along with his professionalism and follow-up! We have come over to Ford country for sure and feel Chapman definitely "exceeds our expectations" in every single aspect...from sales to service, it's over the top! Joe Chapman and Brenda Page...you both have built and worked diligently to mandate such an incredible Ford Team at Chapman! Hats off to all of you...

Love my 2014 Ford Explorer

by from Logan, WV |

Was in search of a new SUV. Stopped by several different dealers and drove into Bob Chapman Ford. After experiencing the big city dealers, and all the empty promises, I found a large selection of vehicles that I was looking for, with a small town appeal in this town of Marysville Ohio. After discovering three generations of selling cars that this was the dealership I was looking for. Ryan Guisinger, the salesman, made us feel right at home right up until the deal was closed. Ryan was very knowledgable about the product he was selling. He new how to sync my cell phone and quite a few other features I wasn't familiar with He was very very helpful. The total process took less than a couple of hours. I drove away a very satisfied customer in my new Explorer. I would, and have, recommended this dealership to my friends and family. It was a great experience! Thank you Ryan Guisinger and thank you Bob Chapman Ford. You made me feel like family!

Bob Chapman: Go See Derek G. Today!!!

by from Columbus Ohio |

Derek at Bob Chapman was great. They stayed 45 minutes late just to get me in the door because I was stuck in Columbus, OH traffic trying to get to the dealership. They had the vehicle all gassed up and ready to go at time of purchase. I have purchased many Ford vehicles but this was the quickest in and out of the Dealership I have ever had, which is fantastic as most other Dealerships keep you there for 3-5 hours. I was done in 1 hour and 15 minutes, which to me is worth going there again even if another dealership is $1000 cheaper just to save me the headache and hassle. I have already recommended Bob Chapman Ford to my brother who is in the market for a new Ford. I will recommend them to anybody else in the market for a new vehicle because of the hassle free experience. I usually buy from Ricart Ford but Bob Chapman was faster and blew their prices out of the water; and they most likely will be my new Ford dealer of choice

Great Service, Friendly, Up front

by from Port Clinton Ohio |

The sales people at Bob Chapman Ford were very easy to get along with, not pushy and were honest in there analysis of the vehicle. I would recommend them for your car needs. I traveled over 100 miles to find the right vehicle.

I Love my 2013 Escape!

by from marysville |

From the moment I arrived at Bob Chapman and spoke with Marilyn Collins, I was impressed. I visited the dealership a week prior to purchasing my 2013 Escape, but was looking at used sedans. Marilyn was knowledgable, willing to assist, but NOT pushy. I was so appreciative of the attention she paid to what I originally thought I was looking for in a used car, and her willingness to point me in the direction of the vehicles they had onsite, which met my criteria. I did not feel, even slightly, that she was a stereotypical sales person trying to sell me more than or something different than what I reported I wanted. Not finding a car that I felt passionately about, I walked away from the lot that day and visited 5 other dealerships (all Honda) in pursuit of a used Accord. I test drove at least 5 used Accords, including one car a dealership allowed me to keep over two days to really get a feel for the vehicle (and probably sway me toward purchase). I grew up driving Fords (my father is a retiree), but made the switch to Hondas (including a Civic and CR-V) because of their affordability, reliability, fuel efficiency, and the fact that they retain their value in the Central Ohio market. I was convinced I was going to stick with a Honda, as I had for the past 10 years. In spite of the feelings about what I felt Honda had to offer over Fords, I just wasn't sold on the cars I was test driving. I decided to return to Bob Chapman Ford and take a look at the 2013 Escape on their showroom floor. Marilyn greeted me once more, remembering me from my previous visit. I explained I wanted to test drive the 2013 Escape. I'm sure she was baffled by my change in vehicle selection, as you may recall, the week before I was looking for a used sedan. However, Marilyn graciously got me the keys to a 2013 Escape they had on the lot and I went out on a test drive. I was sold. Immediately. The 2013 Escape was responsive and handled with ease. I loved the new exterior look and the interior styling was a significant step up from my last Ford (a 1998 4x4 Ranger XLT with Extended Cab and Stepside). Honestly, I had never been a fan of Ford's interiors in the past. In my opinion they seemed bland, and cheap. However, I was blown away by the look of the interior - from the stitching on the leather seats which offers a sporty look, to the technology and its layout, to the "smart" feel of the whole interior package. The feel of the vehicle also captured me. The sporty exterior, the comfort of the seats, the peppy feel of the engine upon acceleration, the tight handling, the smooth and quiet ride, the feel of sitting in a cockpit, hugged snugly but not tightly by the surroundings, and the ease of use offered by the awesome technology all lent itself to the feeling of being in a "luxury" car. I loved it! I returned to Bob Chapman Ford and explained to Marilyn that I would be purchasing the 2013 4WD Escape Titanium with 2.0L Ecoboost engine from their showroom floor. I immediately met with Joseph Chapman, 4th generation Dealer Principle, who offered me a great trade in on my 2007 Honda CR-V. I worked with John Herold, who secured great financing for me and offered lively, comical conversation throughout the process. I closed the sale with Marilyn and Mr. Chapman and drove away in my new Escape with the feeling that this dealership offered me "the total package" in relation to my sales experience. I really felt as if each person I encountered had a personal interest in making sure I felt comfortable and taken care of throughout the process. In a word, the staff felt "genuine". I would not hesitate for a second to recommend Bob Chapman Ford in Marysville, Ohio to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle. Their level of professionalism, personal attention, and genuine nature all contributed to an outstanding sales experience. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!