Yocum Ford

Service 877-585-5267

The Best Prices and Exceptional Service for Over Ninety Years - Yocum Ford

A TRUE "HOMETOWN" AUTO DEALER

by from Hatfield, PA |

As a loyal former Chrysler employee, I was shocked when my Wife selected a new Ford Edge to replace her last Chrysler. What a pleasant surprise! Our Salesman, Jeff Greenly was a no-pressure, friendly, helpful advisor during, and after our purchase. The car was delivered in flawless condition, and was a really zero- pressure experience. Since delivery, the Service Department has been no less than wonderful. Unlike the stress of other Dealer Service Departments, we actually feel like "we have a friend in the business" (Corny, but TRUE) Everyone employed at Yocum is sincere, and they make your buying & service experience stress-free. You really want to return in the future. They are THAT good.

Tremendous experience

by from Dresher, PA |

Kofi made this such an easy and pressure-free experience. He is extremely knowlegeable, and helped me get the exact car I wanted. Will definitely go back for future automobile needs

Very Professional Shop

by from Lansdale, PA |

Mr. Kofi Asinor from Yocum Ford is an exceptionally attentive salesperson. Possessing a great deal of Ford product knowledge, we discussed a variety of pick-up truck attributes which would suit my needs. Although used, this F-150 was owned by only the initial owner and is in fantastic condition. I am very satisfied with the vehicle. As a slightly new Lansdale resident, I anticipate a close relationship with Yocum Ford in the years to come. Great Job Folks!

Nice car buying experience

by from Lansdale, PA |

Not being a fan of car shopping or dealing for a car, we were very pleasantly pleased with Kofi Asinor who made our shopping experience totally painless. Kofi is the guy to go to. He knows the business, knows all the technical aspects of the vehicles, and doesn't exert any pressure on you at all to purchase a Ford product. He comments honestly on your comparison to other competitor cars, which is a good way for you, the customer, to make a fair evaluation of the cars on your list. He gave us the sense that he genuinely enjoys being a car sales representative, and he certainly has the personality to compliment it. Car buying is never a fun experience, but we have to say that we actually had a little fun this time. And we certainly recommend Kofi as your sales rep!

Its was Great Experiance

by from new york |

Purchased a new car, was helped by Mike I must say i was very pleased with his assistance and great customer service. What i liked most was a no pressure attitude. Ill be back when my lease is up on my other car... Ohh one more thing Finance, you rock! thanks for making the process so simple. Many Thanks Guys I liked the fact that the car I wanted was available. It did not take a long time to process paper work. I was in and out in record time. Everyone was professional , kind and courteous!

Its really Great

by from New York |

Yocum Ford responded to this review

October 16, 2014

Thank you Robert. We are glad to have been able to assist you in finding your perfect car and are truly happy to help out in any way we can. If you need anything more call Mike at 215 855 1153 x 510.

Amateurs

by from Lansdale Pa |

I was made a fool of because of my credit situation and low balled because of my trade value and payoff which has a high interest rate because of my divorce I have crappy credit. I wanted to trade my Chevy and try to lower my monthly note with a new fusion or focus. I am working on it. I will be visiting another ford dealer in the area but I just wanted to voice my concern. I've never felt more embarrassed in my life as the manager yelled my score and payoff across the showroom which had customers. Unprofessional and definitely amateur! Never again!

Escape buyer

by from Lansdale,Pa |

This is my first Ford purchase.....with Kofi,s help and suggestions, I found the car that suited me just fine..... Upon delivery Kofi made the process quite easy....it also felt smoother with Holly,s assistance and explanations of all the paperwork.... After the signings, Kofi took me on the "tour" of the escape ....he made the dashboard come to life and thoroughly went over each button, light and signal.... I appreciated his time and effort showing me what I needed to know ..... I would recommend Kofi and Yocum Ford for a lease or purchase....eileen

Great Place to buy and service my Trucks

by from North Wales |

Great place to buy and service my trucks. Nice family feel and helpful sales and service departments. Thanks Marlin!

Great buying experience

by from Lansdale, PA |

Everyone was so helpful and friendly at Yocum especially our sales agent Kofi. He got us the car we wanted and the entire process was a great experience. Thank you again for everything.

Great Experience

by from Blue Bell, PA |

I had a great experience working with Kofi Asinor at Yocum Ford. He was polite, friendly, responsive and always made me feel like my happiness was his goal. There was never any pressure, never any feeling that anyone was selling me something. Instead, Kofi was available to answer my many questions and do all the legwork on my ever-changing requests. He was incredibly patient and never made me feel like my questions were repetitive (and I know they were)! He answered everything in good nature. He made sure that he was available at a time that was convenient for me, even if it was during his off hours. I would definitely recommend working with him!