Coleman Buick GMC

100 Renaissance Blvd, Lawrenceville, NJ 08648

New 888-298-6032
Used 888-299-4205
Service 877-227-9987

NJ Premier Buick GMC Cadillac Dealership!!

Above and Beyond

by from Hopewell, NJ |

The service department at Coleman Buick GMC Cadillac has gone above and beyond to repair and service both of our cars every time my husband and I have visited. Never a long wait, honest and great to use. Highly recommend this dealership.

Good experience

by from Howell, NJ |

I had the hood replaced on my new ATS (tree limb fell on it) and the job was done quickly and the color match was good.

Awesome Experience

by from Fairless Hills, PA |

As a business owner, I purchase a new vehicle every couple years. This is my first experience with Coleman Buick GMC and Cadillac. I dealt with Guy Horton who was an absolute pleasure to deal with! He was helpful, informative, personable and an overall joy to do business with. As an owner of a service business, I can appreciate good service. I will definitely be going back to Guy!

Happy with the service at Coleman Buick GMC.

by from Trenton, NJ |

I have never had a bad experience at Coleman Buick GMC. Thanks for your great service. My wife and I are very pleased with the services that has been received.

Great Service

by from Hamilton, NJ |

my overall experience has been very good. They were very courteous, friendly and serviced my car in a timely manner. I was very satisfied.

excellent ustomer service

by from Trenton NJ |

I experienced excellent customer service by AJ Reyes Howell, I purchased a 2009 Chevy Malibu and he was very friendly answered any questions I had in about the vehicle in detail ...I experienced an issued with the vehicle and he was able to get it taken care of the same day. Overall I would recommend A.J. to anyone I know in search of a vehicle. Crystal Benton

Highly Recommended

by from Hamilton, NJ |

This is the second vehicle I bought from Coleman Buick GMC. Ty Trill and Harvey and were very easy to work with. They made my car buying experience an enjoyable one. As a woman, walking in alone I was alittle worried about getting taken advantage of, but there was none of that they were very willing to work with me, and gave me the best deal they could. Overall great experience. And I love my truck.

My new 2014 Buick Enclave

by from Jackson, NJ |

This past Saturday we had the opportunity to trade in our 2011 Buick Enclave for a 2014 Enclave. The sales assocate (Philip) and the sales manager (Ty) were extremely helpful and accomodating. They could not do enough for us to make our buying experience a pleasant one. I would recommend this dealership to anyone interested in a Buick vehicle. The Enclave is a luxury SUV with the quietest, smoothest ride in its class. Thanks to the team at Coleman Buick.

February 27, 2014

Thanks for the positive comments. It was a pleasure helping you on your second purchase from us.

Love the Terrain

by from Hamilton, NJ |

I am a second time terrain owner. The sale process went fast and they worked a great deal with my husband and I. Rick was great.

February 27, 2014

Thanks for your repeat business. We appreciate the positive feedback.

Awsome service

by from Jackson NJ |

Ty Trill was an expert in dealing with me and the knowledge of my new truck

January 22, 2014

Hey Rich, It was a pleasure working with you on your 2013 GMC Sierra and also your wife Debbie when she purchased her Cadillac SRX one year ago. Ty Trill

Great Deal on 2013 certified GMC Yukon XL

by from Hamilton,NJ |

Rick Yacyk went out if his way to find us exactly what we were looking for in a certified 2013 GMC Yukon XL.. The options, the color and the price was great. He kept in touch until he found the vehicle that was right for us. I would look to Rick in the future if needing to purchase another vehicle.