Coleman Buick GMC

100 Renaissance Blvd, Lawrenceville, NJ 08648

New 888-298-6032
Used 888-299-4205
Service 877-227-9987

NJ & PA Premier Buick GMC Cadillac Dealership!!

Smooth transaction; pleasurable experience

by from Lawrenceville, NJ |

Great inventory, no pressure experience, great incentives, quick transaction process.

Service adviser Joe provided great service

by from Lawrenceville, NJ |

I called the dealership to ask about my Radio/Navigation system the screen went blank. Joe the Service Advisor was very helpful over the phone, with reviewing ways for me to fix the problem. When it did not work He asked If I could bring the car in, they would look at it immediately. When I arrived they assessed the problem,and said the system had to be updated or replaced. They gave me a loaner car and told me it would be ready the next day. Joe the whole time was very courteous and professional, and as always the service on my car was excellent.

Words Cannot Explain !!!

by from Lawrenceville, NJ |

I am always impressed with the service I get at Colelman. From the welcome and sign-in to the tech's coming out to advise of certain things and then the end with invoice and payment...! All are excellent. I have found that all of the service done on my Terrain with Coleman let's me feel confident to drive out and have no worries about what might have been fixed and if something else was wrong, they will have fixed that too. I just put my hands in them and have the highest confidence and trust in their work. Nicole and Edwin (Tech) took care of me again this time ... all of the service staff including Joe are great, and I know all of the Technicians are well trained and excellent too. Thank you for alway looking after a satisfied customer.

Service review

by from Lawrenceville, NJ |

My problem was solved and maintenance performed in a timely fashion. Shuttle service was provided as the service took a few hours.

Purchase of an ATS Cadillac and Service

by from Kendall Park, NJ |

I was completely satisfied with the process of purchasing a new 2015 Cadillac ATS Coupe from Coleman Cadillac. Frank Collazo, Sales Consultant was able to find a car that I wanted. Negotiations with him was straight forward and equitable to both sides. Chris Covino, Sales Manager was supportive during the whole process. Damen Ledner, Sales Consultant was professional, courteous and very helpful in handling the final paper process. A CD Player had to be dealer installed. The entire Service Department acted as a team in getting my vehicle finalized and ready. I have purchased many vehicles over the years, but this was by far the most satisfying purchase and follow-up.

Good Service

by from Lawrenceville, NJ |

Dropped the car off and was ready within an hour. I did think that car is usually vacuumed out after service though,

Retired

by from Lawrenceville, NJ |

I came is a day early and was greatful that I was take care of without having to come back the next day.

Good Service!

by from Lawrenceville, NJ |

The service was good and done in a timely manner for being a walk in customer, also have EXCELLENT HOURS!!!

Dick Niedt

by from Lawrenceville, NJ |

The service was Quick & friendly!!! Like Arnold says I'll BE BACK.

25000 service maintanence

by from Lawrenceville, NJ |

It was highly professional and curtsey to their part during the whole time at this dealership. Service Manager explained me everything what type of service was required before started working. It was supposed to take apprx 2 hrs, but it was completed even much earlier. So I would definitely recommend this dealership for any kind of service if anyone needed. I was fully satisfied with their service.

Coleman Buick GMC Cadillac

by from Lawrenceville, NJ |

Friendly advisors that know me by name when I walk in. Experience service techs that take excellent care of my car and truck.