Brenner Chrysler Jeep

6039 Carlisle Pike, Mechanicsburg, PA 17050

New 866-795-3034
Used 866-795-6103
Service 877-521-6979

Central PA's Chrysler Jeep Headquarters.

Great car buying experience

by from Pittsburgh, Pa |

I bought my 2013 Jaguar XF Sc seemless transaction, worked everything out over the phone ...great customer service ...Tony and John the sales manager made me feel especially after a 3 hour drive down to pick up my beautiful vehicle !

Awesome people!

by from Lake Ariel Pa |

The staff couldn't be more helpful. They made buying my new jeep a pleasure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love this place!!!!!

by from Camp Hill, PA |

I originally went to Brenner Nissan and began working with Lionel Dolphin. I had no particular vehicle in mind, but knew I was ready for something different than I originally had. Lionel was very patient with me while trying to direct me to a vehicle that fit my "requests". After a few tries, he asked me to trust him and he ran over to Brenner's Chrysler lot and came back with what I now call my "dream car". I put my faith in him and he delivered!!! He then escorted us over to Brenner's Chrysler lot to have Mr. Joshua Cobb finish up the deal as the vehicle came from that lot. Between Lionel and Joshua, I couldn't be more pleased with the professionalism, honesty and integrity displayed to us throughout the sale. This is my 2nd vehicle I've purchased through Brenner and Lionel. I'm sure it's not my last.

Went exactly as it should!

by from Mechanicsburg, PA |

We started out at another dealer in town, and after negotiating a pretty great deal and dropping a deposit, the other dealer couldn't get what we wanted. Sure enough, the exact Cherokee Trailhawk we were looking for arrived at Brenner. After the other dealer refused to even attempt a dealer trade "...since Brenner is our cross-town rivals," I talked to Tom, who said they'd honor the deal from the other dealer. Went in to Brenner that night, and met Josh, who helped us through the whole process painlessly. Everything was done in under two hours (even with a test drive!), and was exactly what car buying should be: fun, exciting, painless, and hassle-free. The professionalism and proficiency that both Tom and Josh had the entire time was great and refreshing. Even the finance manager Brian was great! I would definitely (and did!) recommend Brenner to friends and family, and will happily buy from them in the future!

Great After Sale Service

by from Harrisburg, PA |

Just a note of thanks to Dawn for setting up the Raush Creek jeep day on April 12th. There are very few jeep dealers that care about you after the sale let alone sponsor and pay for a day off roading and include a meal! It has been over two years since I purchased my jeep there and I am still invited to events and treated as a friend. I have always been satisfied with the service at Brenner also. From basic oil changes to special equipment add-ons, they have always done a great job!! Special thanks to Beau for his great work and pride of ownership.

Awesome people!

by from York Haven, PA |

Great people at Brenner! I had a wonderful time going off-roading with the crew from there. Special thanks to Dawn, she organized the whole thing, and it was fun for everyone! Would love to go again. I wouldn't hesitate recommending Brenner to anyone!

Recommendations and Commendations

by from Harrisburg, Pa |

Brenner Chrysler/Jeep provided outstanding service from the initial car search to the concluding closing/financial service; all in 1 day. Mr. Joshua Cobb (the salesman)provided outstanding service and I highly recommend him to anyone seeking honest and excellent car service. The information he provided me from start to finish was honest and his overall professional approach made me feel extremely confident in the dealership and the product; Chrysler 200. Thank you Mr. Joshua Cobb and the entire staff at this aforementioned entity. Respectfully Submitted, Dr. Lori A. Fair

Poor service department

by from Wallsville, Pa |

I took my 2014 trailhawk in to the service dept. I wrote on the order 'not to change any settings' , Driving the car to Philadelphia and Washington D.C. I would fill up before and after, my gas mileage was between 32 and 33 miles. I was getting 26.6 over all. the car was very responsive, but the service department did not follow my written instructions and changed the setting. Now the car drives like a boat. When I went to the service department I was told to call and they would give my the number. Their service department did not follow my written instructions, now they want my to call, after their service people changed the settings. They are the one's that did not follow the written instruction 'NOT TO CHANGE THE SETTINGS' Now I was told they cannot undo what was done. I want the settings set to when I got the car from the factory.. Jesse Harden

dishonest service

by from camp hill pa |

Do not bring you jeep here for service. Service manager was untruthful about the nature of my problem. I caught two different manager giving me two different stories. Find another dealer Run don't walk away

Brenner Chrysler Sold us a Lemon!

by from New Cumberland, PA |

**BUYER BEWARE** Brenner Chrysler Jeep is the worst dealership experience we have EVER had! We purchased a brand new LEMON (2014 Cherokee). Within 15 minutes of driving off the lot the problems started. We purchased the vehicle in December and my wife has been in over 11 rental cars now from our vehicle being in the shop. Brenner has been no help and continuing to drag their feet in this matter. We were told by multiple service people that our Cherokee definitely does not drive right but when contacted by Chrysler for our lemon claim, they stated that there was nothing wrong with the vehicle. Stay away from Brenner, take your business elsewhere! **BUYER BEWARE**

Worst Dealership Experience Ever!

by from New Cumberland, PA |