Brenner Chrysler Jeep

6039 Carlisle Pike, Mechanicsburg, PA 17050

New 866-795-3034
Used 866-795-6103
Service 877-521-6979

Central PA's Chrysler Jeep Headquarters.

Outstanding service

by from New Bloomfield Pa |

I was so happy after leaving this dealership with a brand new car! I was very pleased with my purchase and I would recommened them to Everyone! They are all so nice and will help you with everything. I've never had such a good experience esle where!

Brenner Chrysler Sold us a Lemon!

by from New Cumberland, PA |

**BUYER BEWARE** Brenner Chrysler Jeep is the worst dealership experience we have EVER had! We purchased a brand new LEMON (2014 Cherokee). Within 15 minutes of driving off the lot the problems started. We purchased the vehicle in December and my wife has been in over 11 rental cars now from our vehicle being in the shop. Brenner has been no help and continuing to drag their feet in this matter. We were told by multiple service people that our Cherokee definitely does not drive right but when contacted by Chrysler for our lemon claim, they stated that there was nothing wrong with the vehicle. Stay away from Brenner, take your business elsewhere! **BUYER BEWARE**

Worst Dealership Experience Ever!

by from New Cumberland, PA |

Great people to work with!!

by from Philadelphia, Pa. |

I traveled from Philadelphia just to deal with the sales agents at this dealerships. There is a rather large Dodge/Chrysler dealership 20 min from my home where I was treated like a shlep. But after talking with the manager here i drove 113 mile just to buy from these folks. And the process was like no other dealership i've ever purchased from.

Sally Stum

by from York Haven PA |

My husband and I were looking to get a 4 door Wrangler and had a terrible experience at Hanover Jeep. Our son then told us about Brenner Jeep. Why we never went there from the start is a mystery to me! Our salesman John Smith and everyone at Brenner were the most gracious people I have ever met. They immediately started the process and within an hour or so, we were walking out with a 2014 Wrangler. I have nothing but good things to say about our experience at Brenner and would recommend this dealership to anyone and everyone. Everyone we met at Brenner' s were the most friendly people and entire process went as smooth as can be. Thanks so much to John Smith and everyone else we met at the dealership! And thanks to Hanover Jeep for screwing up! Otherwise I never would have met these fine people at Brenners!!!

My Experience

by from McAlisterville, PA |

My experience in the service department was outstanding. I walked in and got taken care of right away, and had no issues with anything!! I would highly reccomend this dealership to anyone, wether it be service, sales, or parts!!