Freysinger Buick GMC Mazda Hyundai

Freysinger Buick GMC Mazda Hyundai

6251 Carlisle Pike, Mechanicsburg, PA 17050

New 888-245-2657
Used 888-241-4436

Right on the Price, Right on the Pike!

Great Service and waiting area was excellent.

by from Mechanicsburg PA 17050 |

It was the first time I had been in since remodeling and I was impressed. The employees and service was excellent. They worked on my car as soon as I arrived (I had no appointment) and I was pleased as I had an another appointment and was out in time to make it. Yes, I would recommend Freysinger's to my friends. Thanks for the speedy service.

May 20, 2014

Thank you so much for the 5 star review! We are happy that you were impressed with our newly remodeled facilities. We strive to get all of our customers in and out in a timely manner because we know that your time is very valuable. And thank you so much for recommending Freysingers to your friends! We look forward to seeing you again and have a wonderful summer!

Very clean

by from Middletown, PA |

I had just washed my vehicle the day before coming in for service, I appreciate the free car wash at the time of the visit's, but common sense should tell you that a clean car does not have to washed. When I left my vehicle had water marks on all the chrome areas and windows that had to be removed when I returned home.

They listen and do their best to help

by from Etters, PA |

Although one of my issues was not resolved, the service writer went out of his way to try and get to the source of my problem. He had the technicians check and recheck and then drive my car to come up with a diagnosis . Thanks guys for listening to me and your great effort. Yes, I will be back for service

Inspection

by from Mechanicsburg PA |

Car was in for inspection, oil & lube change, fluids added and I was only there for a little over an hour... Very impressed.

June 13, 2014

Thank you for the positive review! We are happy to hear that you were impressed with our service department's performance on your last visit to Freysingers. We look forward to helping you maintain your vehicle now and in the future! Have a wonderful and safe summer!

Great Service

by from Mechanicsburg,PA |

My daughters 2012 Chevy Cruse needed an oil change we didn't have an appointment Dave the SM knew we got all our service work done at Freysinger's so he took our information and added the Cruse our vehicle list, the Cruse needed inspected Dave asked if they should do it while it was there Dave took special care of us.The service department always does. Thank You,Wilbur

June 13, 2014

Thank you so much for the 5 star review! We are so glad to hear that Dave took such special care of you and your daughter during your last service visit to Freysingers. It is our goal here at Freysingers to provide outstanding service to each and every customer every time they visit our location. We look forward to seeing you again! Have a wonderful summer!

Great experience from start to finish!

by from Mechanicsburg, PA |

I had a great experience in purchasing my GMC Sierra, from start to finish! Scott Machemer gave me the tools to research my options and I built my truck just the way I wanted, then ensured that got what I ordered and sent me a picture as it was be offloaded from the truck. He took showed me all the features and followed up later to see how things were going. This is the second vehicle I bought new from Freysinger, but the first built to my specifications. One of the reasons that I stayed with Freyinger is the great service I have always received. I always feel at home at Freysinger and will always provide a great recommendation to my friends regarding Freysinger!

June 5, 2014

Thank you so much for the 5 star review! We are so pleased that you had a great experience when dealing with Scott Machemer during the purchase of your new GMC Sierra. It is great to hear that this is your second vehicle you purchased from Freysingers. It is our goal to provide every customer with outstanding service and to make them feel at home when buying or servicing their vehicles. We look forward to helping you maintain your new GMC Sierra now and in the future.

Positive experience

by from Harrisburg, PA |

Great experience second purchase from George Straub who is very straight forward professional and respectful. Not high pressure and fair.

June 3, 2014

Thank you so much for the 5 star review! We are so pleased that you had a great experience with George Straub during the purchase of your new vehicle. Thank you for commenting on how professional and respectful George was and that he was fair during your new car buying experience. We look forward to servicing your new car now and in the future. Have a great summer!

Great service

by from Harrisburg Pa |

the people there very friendlyand always helpful. They always try to get you in and out as quickly as possible. I recommend every one I know and when they ask about my car l let them know you r company is the best.

May 29, 2014

Thank you for the 5 star review! We are so pleased that you find our staff to be very friendly and always helpful. Our goal is to provide each and every customer with outstanding customer service. And thank you for recommending Freysinger Motors to people you know to buy and service their vehicles. We look forward to seeing you in the future and have a wonderful summer!

Great Service

by from New Bloomfield, PA |

Frank and Wayne are always friendly and helpful no matter what my vehicle need is. We have 4 vehicles and visit them often.

May 29, 2014

We are so pleased that Frank and Wayne are always friendly and helpful to you during your service visits! Their goal is to provide you with the same great service each and every time you visit our facility. Thank you for the 5 star review and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Hands free phone

by from Carlisle, PA |

There is a lot of road noise when I use my hands free system in my 2014 Lacrosse and the people I talk to on the phone have been complaining about the quality.. That is why I brought the car in. There is very little they can do in the service department to fix the problem.

May 15, 2014

Thank you for your feedback about your hands free system in your 2014 Buick LaCrosse. We will be sure to pass that information on to the appropriate people at GM. Again we thank you for providing us with your feedback and we look forward to helping you maintain your new 2014 LaCrosse now and in the future!

Scheduled PM Check

by from Mechanicsburg, PA |

I am extremely impressed with the sales, service and entire staff. Every person never fails to say hello and make me feel welcome. I only wish it wouldn't take so long for service calls, especially when I tell them in advance that I will be waiting for my vehicle. 2 1/2 hours for a PM check and inspection seems excessive. Another customer who was waiting at the same time I was said her car was only in for tires and she was there as long as me.

May 15, 2014

Thank you so much for the 5 star review! We are happy to hear that you are extremely impressed with the entire staff here at Freysingers! We strive to make every customer that walks through our doors feel welcome. We thank you for the feedback on the wait time during service calls. We plan on having a staff meeting to see what we can do to increase our performance in that area. Thank you again for the review and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!