Brenner Nissan

Service 888-232-2884

Brenner knows!

Repairs on 204 Rogue

by from Camp Hill, PA |

I purchase my 2014 Nissan Rogue at Brenner Nissan in February 2014. Unfortunately, I was hit and needed repairs. I went to Brenner's collision center and dealt with Tom Toolan. Tom made everything very easy and was extremely courteous. He made sure I had a rental and took care of the insurance company for me. I would definitely recommend Brenner Nissan and ask for Tom!

Brenner Nissan responded to this review

May 13, 2014

Thanks for the kind words! We are sure your experience will continue to be legendary!

Terrible experience with collision center

by from Mechanicsburg, PA |

Terrible experience with the collision center. On the day of my estimate, there were two incidents with other customers that should have been red flags for me. A man was picking up a rental because one of the employees backed his vehicle into something causing damage. A woman pulled in, after already having body work done in the shop, to have them repair something that wasn't done correctly. I was given a date that my vehicle would be done by. After dropping my vehicle off, I received a phone call informing me that they would be keeping my vehicle for two more days because they ordered the wrong parts. They never offered me a discount or break on my rental car after I brought them over a weeks worth of work. I chose this shop because my insurance company told me that they would pick up my car, bring me a rental, detail my vehicle.. I have children and a busy schedule. They did none of those. I called to make sure that they were going to detail it. I was told they would be. They gave me my vehicle back with the interior still dirty. They vacuumed the tops of my rugs but, underneath still had salt, dirt, ect. Windows still smudged. Car still dirty. There were white lines every where on the body. Wax? Days later I had to return because we just noticed that we didn't have a running board on our passenger side. Yes! They forgot to put my running board back on! Luckily it was still there. Then, they decided to "rinse" my vehicle. They sprayed water on it and wiped it with a towel. There were swirls of salt and dirt everywhere!! I'm sure it's scratched. Why use a towel on it if you weren't going to wash it?! I would not recommend and will not return.

poor follow up

by from Taneytown md |

I purchased a used car from Brenner. During the sales process the salesman said they would help with any issues I may have. wrong, wrong, wrong, I live in a state that displays license plates on the front and back, my vehicle did not have a license bracket on the front. Called service department, they referred me to the sales department, salesman said "because they gave me such a good deal on the car, they could not attach the license plate. Its a $20. fix come on man Don't trust anything they say at Brenner in Mechanisburg I rarely play the " I am a senior citizen and widow card" but I needed someone to just install my license plate I am very disappointed in this dealership, In addition when I picked up the car and they had my money, they did not go through the car and show me the features or anything, just gave me the keys and paperwork, poor experience

perfect body shop experience

by from Dillsburg, PA |

I was referred to Brenner Nissan Body Shop/Collision by Brenner Chrysler to repair minor body damage from car accident ('12 Chrysler 200). From start to finish, I was treated very well. Tony Glass did the initial estimate and final details handled by Kay. Both were very professional and did as they promised. Tony even called me midway through the service to let me know things were going well and car tracking to finish on time. If I have future body shop needs, I will be heading back to Brenner Nissan. I'll also refer to my friends. GREAT JOB AND THANKS!

Totally Amazed

by from Middletown, PA |

Totally amazed by Todd's skills! As I drove in to the dealership in my 2010 hooptie, I did not expect them to accept my trade, nor be able to get me in to a NEW car for less than I was paying for my current piece of junk. Todd put his magic skills to the test....he was able to get me a reasonable offer on my trade, and get me in to a BRAND NEW Nissan Murano with lower interest and a lower payment! Incredible! I continue to trust Todd with all of my friends, as well as myself! When I'm in need of a vehicle, Todd is on my speed dial! If you need a car, used or new, see Todd Shellenberger....HE IS THE MAN!!!

Exceeded Expectations

by from Middletown, PA |

Walking in to the dealership with not the best credit, I was apprehensive that I could be assisted. I was totally wrong! Todd was able to get me in a vehicle with no hassle! I was amazed by his willingness to help me get what I needed, as well as accomodate my expectations. Needless to say, I drove off the lot with a car, new to me, at a price I was happy with. I mentioned to Todd that I loved the new maxima but was sure that I would NEVER be able to get into it. Todd challenged my thinking and said that he could get me in to a BRAND NEW car for the same price I was paying for the same price I was paying for the used 07' Honda.....after working his magic, I drove off the lot, again, with a BRAND NEW Maxima for only a few more dollars more a month! Todd definitely has the magic touch and I would recommend everyone to stop in to witness miracles! I will continue going to Brenner because of Todd's outstanding service and exceeding my expectations!

The best service when it came to buying my car!!

by from Harrisburg, PA |

I was very satisfied when I purchased my 2014 Rouge back in march so satisfied that my entire family purchased 3 more cars. It was even better when I new that an old friend my sale man Mr. Todd Schullemberger is very responsible,friendly and most important trust worthy person and I know because I have bought every single car that I owned and that is why my friends I will econmend buying a car from Brenner Nissan!!

Avoiding the stress in a stressful situation

by from Mechanicsburg, PA |

I recently rear-ended another car and had to get my front-end repaired. I work in the auto business and when my insurance company recommended Brenner Nissan as one of the facilities to repair my damage I knew this was where I was taking my vehicle. From the moment I called Andrew Bollinger in sales for guidance as to who to work with in the body shop to my call to Tasia who immediately answered all of my questions and arranged for me to come in right away for an estimate; I knew I made the right choice. Kay was also wonderful in helping me get my rental car arranged with no hassels. The star employee in my eyes was truly Steve Wilson though. Upon my arrival, he greeted me with a smile and immediately assessed the damage. I felt a sense of trust in him and knew I was in good hands. He gave me a professional recommendation to NOT drive the car due to its condition and had Kay get me set up with a beautiful Nissan Altima to drive. They told me the car would be done in about 3 weeks yet had it back to me in a little over a week; a wonderful surprise. What really made my experience fantastic was Steve's incredible communication skills. He called me several times to give me updates on my car and where it was in the "Repair process." This was like a breath of fresh air from a customer service standpoint. Because of this service, I've been raving about your dealership and the service to other dealerships of mine. As a customer, I felt like a priorty to your dealership and I believed you had my best interests at heart. Thank you for turning a stressful situation into a stress-free one. I will surely recommend your dealership to others thanks to this experience!

Great service, knowledgeable and friendly.

by from Shermans Dale, PA |

I met Mr. Toolan when Brenner Chrysler Jeep sent me to the Brenner family body shop/collision center at Brenner Nissan. I had recently hit some major road debris (a tire casing and body panel ejected into my lane from an accident moments before), and had body damage of some sort. While Brenner Chrysler Jeep (BCJ) had checked out my vehicle mechanically, they sent me to the Collision Center to have the body work checked out and repaired. My first visit was to schedule an appointment, which they quickly did, even though they had just "closed" moments before. As I was leaving, glad to have gotten a convenient time to come in, Mr. Toolan asked to come with me so he could check out the vehicle, and make sure it was safe to drive. I was very relieved to hear that Tom thought that everything would be fine, the only work needed was to join the part that had separated back to the body panel, and there didn't seem to be any other damage. We had a nice informative conversation about my new Jeep, and he gave me some nice pointers as to maintenance and some aftermarket and factory accessories for it. The best part was that he felt if everything was as he saw, it would not cost me anything, as all they had to do was reattach the parts. When I came for my appointment, it went exactly as Tom said. I was finished within 45 minutes and with no cost. I also got a very interesting tour of their facilities; you could tell Tom was very proud of their shop, and their capabilities to repair almost any make and model of vehicle. Short story quick, you will not go wrong using their services. I would recommend them to everyone, including my friends and family.

Great service, all around.

by from Mechanicsburg, PA |

These guys were friendly once I walked through the door. They found me the car I wanted within my price range. The car buying process was quick, fairly easy, and for the most part enjoyable. I would definitely recommend Brenner if you are looking to purchase a Nissan. They listen to your needs and get the job done!

Worst Dealer Around

by from New Jersey |

I have unfortunately purchased 2 vehicles from this dealer. The first time was painful and I thought maybe it was just a bad day...second time there were even more issues. The customer service is terrible. Darren is a finance manager with no customer service skills at all. The owner also has no customer service skills. This place is a joke from start to finish. I will never step foot in that building or any building with the Brenner name attached to it. They all should be ashamed of the way they treat people. I hope to see this dealership shut down.