Brenner Nissan

Service 888-232-2884 Service 888-232-2884

Brenner knows!

My Rogue

by from Enola, PA |

I went to Nissan on Carlisle Pike back in Nov 2014, where I met Todd Shellenberger. I didn't really plan or expect but I was able to purchased a 2014 Nissan Rogue. OMG, I LOVE it. I waited til I had some snow to drive in before I wrote my review. I am super happy and every day I get in with a smile. By far my favorite vehicle ever. Thank you Todd and Nissan for making this happen. Right now I just cant wait for warmer weather to make it shine!! And take some road trips!!

Lousy service

by from Mechanicsburg, PA |

I called 3 different times during a day to get a simple question answered. I left messages with the service department and the manager, but never received a return call. I finally called a 3rd. time and got an actual person. He put me on hold to find out the answer in 30 seconds. Then the phone just hung up. Just pure lousy service.

Great service!

by from Shermans Dale, PA |

I've dealt with Brenner Nissan several times, I have a Jeep, and Brenner Nissan is the body shop for Brenner Jeep, so after a run in with a deer early this year, and then a spring hail storm, I know where they are, lol. I had found some sort of sticky material splashed on the hood of the car, and wanted to find out if there was something I could use myself without endangering the paint. Mr. Christopher Prater, and the office person (sorry, I did not get your name), were quick to come out and take a look and listen to my concerns (I didn't know if AI would be having to file an insurance claim). Mr. Prater popped into the shop for a second or two and returned with some material that safely removed the material, and he answered a couple of questions as to what we did. And all of this at lunch time on what was surely going to be a busy day. This was the same level of excellent customer service I have received from Brenner Nissan *every* time I have visited them. You can trust them. Thanks Chrisotpher!

Corrected Their Error

by from Dillsburg, PA |

I first brought my car in to Brenner in June to have their body shop check out a rust and warranty issue I was having. Long story short, I had to go through the shop manager, Chris, to get the problem looked at further. Under Chris, the problem was sorted out in a timely manner with good communication on his part. He took the time to call me on while he was away on vacation to ensure everything was going the way he promised. He was very attentive, compassionate and understanding to my situation and took my car issue seriously. My advice would be to follow up on issues you believe you are having and if you can't get things sorted out, contact Chris.

Ms.Shaw Watts

by from Port trevorton, Pa |

I want too thank Denny and Todd on my purchase of my 2015 Nissan Altima! Both of these men did everything to make me feel like family, listened to my every want and made sure I got exactly what I wanted! I have never been happier. They both worked so hard to get exactly what I was looking for! I feel the Brenner Team deserves huge recognition for their legendary and outstanding customer service and professionals

Terrible experience with collision center

by from Mechanicsburg, PA |

Terrible experience with the collision center. On the day of my estimate, there were two incidents with other customers that should have been red flags for me. A man was picking up a rental because one of the employees backed his vehicle into something causing damage. A woman pulled in, after already having body work done in the shop, to have them repair something that wasn't done correctly. I was given a date that my vehicle would be done by. After dropping my vehicle off, I received a phone call informing me that they would be keeping my vehicle for two more days because they ordered the wrong parts. They never offered me a discount or break on my rental car after I brought them over a weeks worth of work. I chose this shop because my insurance company told me that they would pick up my car, bring me a rental, detail my vehicle.. I have children and a busy schedule. They did none of those. I called to make sure that they were going to detail it. I was told they would be. They gave me my vehicle back with the interior still dirty. They vacuumed the tops of my rugs but, underneath still had salt, dirt, ect. Windows still smudged. Car still dirty. There were white lines every where on the body. Wax? Days later I had to return because we just noticed that we didn't have a running board on our passenger side. Yes! They forgot to put my running board back on! Luckily it was still there. Then, they decided to "rinse" my vehicle. They sprayed water on it and wiped it with a towel. There were swirls of salt and dirt everywhere!! I'm sure it's scratched. Why use a towel on it if you weren't going to wash it?! I would not recommend and will not return.

poor follow up

by from Taneytown md |

I purchased a used car from Brenner. During the sales process the salesman said they would help with any issues I may have. wrong, wrong, wrong, I live in a state that displays license plates on the front and back, my vehicle did not have a license bracket on the front. Called service department, they referred me to the sales department, salesman said "because they gave me such a good deal on the car, they could not attach the license plate. Its a $20. fix come on man Don't trust anything they say at Brenner in Mechanisburg I rarely play the " I am a senior citizen and widow card" but I needed someone to just install my license plate I am very disappointed in this dealership, In addition when I picked up the car and they had my money, they did not go through the car and show me the features or anything, just gave me the keys and paperwork, poor experience

perfect body shop experience

by from Dillsburg, PA |

I was referred to Brenner Nissan Body Shop/Collision by Brenner Chrysler to repair minor body damage from car accident ('12 Chrysler 200). From start to finish, I was treated very well. Tony Glass did the initial estimate and final details handled by Kay. Both were very professional and did as they promised. Tony even called me midway through the service to let me know things were going well and car tracking to finish on time. If I have future body shop needs, I will be heading back to Brenner Nissan. I'll also refer to my friends. GREAT JOB AND THANKS!

Totally Amazed

by from Middletown, PA |

Totally amazed by Todd's skills! As I drove in to the dealership in my 2010 hooptie, I did not expect them to accept my trade, nor be able to get me in to a NEW car for less than I was paying for my current piece of junk. Todd put his magic skills to the test....he was able to get me a reasonable offer on my trade, and get me in to a BRAND NEW Nissan Murano with lower interest and a lower payment! Incredible! I continue to trust Todd with all of my friends, as well as myself! When I'm in need of a vehicle, Todd is on my speed dial! If you need a car, used or new, see Todd Shellenberger....HE IS THE MAN!!!

Exceeded Expectations

by from Middletown, PA |

Walking in to the dealership with not the best credit, I was apprehensive that I could be assisted. I was totally wrong! Todd was able to get me in a vehicle with no hassle! I was amazed by his willingness to help me get what I needed, as well as accomodate my expectations. Needless to say, I drove off the lot with a car, new to me, at a price I was happy with. I mentioned to Todd that I loved the new maxima but was sure that I would NEVER be able to get into it. Todd challenged my thinking and said that he could get me in to a BRAND NEW car for the same price I was paying for the same price I was paying for the used 07' Honda.....after working his magic, I drove off the lot, again, with a BRAND NEW Maxima for only a few more dollars more a month! Todd definitely has the magic touch and I would recommend everyone to stop in to witness miracles! I will continue going to Brenner because of Todd's outstanding service and exceeding my expectations!