Infiniti of Mechanicsburg

Service 877-257-3978

Part of the Lehman Motors Group

bought used Toyota Prius

by from Lancaster, PA |

I went here to buy a used Prius that I'd checked out on the Internet. The salesman and his manager were very friendly and down to earth. I felt like I got a good deal since the car was listed as a good deal online and they also came down in price a bit. Overall it was my best experience buying cars yet! Much better than last time at a Toyota dealer!

Online Loan App.

by from Carlisle |

Applied online to get pre qualifide for an auto loan and never heard from anybody. Guess they don't need to sell any cars this week.

Really great experience

by from York, PA |

What an absolute delight, working with Bob at Lehman Volvo York. Purchased my last Volvo from Lehman and they gave me the best trade-in value and customer service when I wanted a new Volvo (Went from an S40 to a C70 convertible). Bob was very laid back and low-pressure, sending me out on a test drive solo, so I could really enjoy the car, telling me to "take my time". I looked at another vehicle, at another dealership, and was completely low-balled on my trade and pressure to make a decision, after a 5 minute test drive, which made my decision to go back to Lehman Volvo a no-brainer. Bob stayed a bit longer than his scheduled clock out time to take care of me and I am now the happy owner of a gorgeous convertible. Couldn't be happier!

Great sale mangement...

by from Rockville, MD |

My salesperson was Keith Palmer and I would highly recommend him to others as he was very knowledgeable, honest and professional. Although I did not purchase a car on my visit, I felt the staff was very good and I had a pleasant experience. I would recommend Infiniti Volvo of Mechanicsburg to anyone looking to purchase a new or used vehicle.

Nicest Sales Experience EVER!

by from Rochester,NY |

I researched used vehicles online and found the best prices here. Pam, our sales consultant was friendly and honest. Emails and phone calls were returned promptly. My C70 was ready earlier than requested and was in A-One condition. I came over 200 miles one way for this car and it was worth it. I will definitely consider doing it again for our next car new or used. Thanks again Pam, you're great!

Very Good Experience

by from Harrisburg |

I recently purchased a new XC60 T6 from Mary at Lehman Volvo. It was an excellent experience from the time I walked onto the lot until she handed me the keys to my new car. Highly recommend!