Town & Country Ford

(5.0) 3 Reviews

3697 PA-711, Ligonier, PA 15658

1st Time Ford owner

by from Vinci, PA |

The folks at Town and Country Ford in Ligonier were extremely helpful in helping me to find the specific car I was looking for. I bought my new Ford Escape there and I had a very positive and pleasant experience while dealing with everyone there. I love the car and althiugh I havn't needed any service in it, the crew there assures me that their service is convenient and prompt. I am very pleased with the entire process.

Great Service and a Great Deal!

by from Latrobe, PA |

Several weeks ago, I had my Toyota Camry in Town and Country's service department for a safety concern. They were very up-front and honest with what was going on with my car. After considering my options, I began looking for a brand new Taurus with their sales team. They had a nice selection of well-equipped and beautiful vehicles. I ended up buying my new Taurus that same day with no run around and a fair trade for my old car! I drove it off their lot with a smile because I know I got a great deal. Tom Truscello and his sales team are very helpful and efficient.

A Great Place To Buy

by from Ligonier, Pa |

Town and Country Ford is the easiest place I have ever dealt with. I will recommend this Dealership to all of my friends and relatives. The Sales team at Town and Country went out of their way to make my experience very comfortable and relaxed. My Fusion was ready when I was told it would be and was clean and full of gas.