Lawrence Chevrolet

Service 877-591-4986

Lots to Love at Lawrence Chevrolet

Satisfied Customer

by from Mechanicsburg, PA |

Picked out the car that we wanted to buy. Everyone was very helpful with excellent customer service! I appreciated that they even worked with our financial institution to get us a lower interest rate. The sale went through without any difficulties. We really appreciated them. No tricks, just honest service.

March 19, 2015

Thank you for your feedback! Here at Lawrence Chevrolet our highest priority is to see all of our customers drive home with a smile on their face and a vehicle that they love, and we are dedicated to a continued service to our customers far beyond the date of purchase!

Extremely satisfied!

by from Marysville, PA |

My truck was totaled in an accident. I looked online and found an Avalanche I was interested in. My wife and I test drove it and some issues were making me second guess this decision. My salesman, Mike Shuey, told me of another Avalanche that was being cleaned. After giving it a thorough look over, we decided to proceed with purchasing the truck. I/We greatly appreciated the "No Pressure" Approach Mike had and made the entire process pleasurable. If and when the time comes to purchase another vehicle, I WILL be returning to Lawrence and hopefully Mike will still be there.

Happy with Service

by from Newport PA |

Was looking for a used 2013 Ford Fusion. They had one for a good price. Wonderful service. My father bought his Chevy Silverado from them. Sales man Jeff Smith was very nice. Had good experience no problems with the used car.

April 12, 2015

Thanks for the input, Amanda. We love to help our customers find their dream vehicle, and we wish you years of happy driving!

Poor after-purchase service

by from New Bloomfield |

The actual purchase went somewhat smooth. We did all the legwork to find the vehicle, so we knew what we wanted coming in. We purchased a suburban on a Friday a few weeks ago. The next day, the check engine light came on. We called our salesman Mike Shuey and he said another employee lived nearby us (we live a distance away) and would pick it up on the way in Monday morning to have it checked out. Monday came and went with no one picking up the car. When we called in Tuesday, he said there was a "miscommunication" and the employee would be getting the car the following Monday evening. That Monday also came and went with no one showing up. By this time we were fed up. I called to tell him to just forget the whole thing, and of course I couldn't get a hold of him so I left him a message. I will be taking my suburban to my own mechanic to be looked over where I can trust him to actually follow through with what he says. Apparently you need to spend more money to get good service here. We were incredibly disappointed and definitely will not be coming back.

March 25, 2015

Thank you for your feedback, Scott. We have been a family owned business for over 34 years and we strive to make every experience a pleasant one, with that being said we do take any feedback very seriously. If you feel that you were not satisfied, please reach out to my manager Chad Baker at 717-766-0284. Although we can't change what happened in the past, we are always learning and improving, and our ultimate goal is to make sure we provide you with a fair and excellent customer experience.

2006 GMC Envoy

by from Mercersburg,Pa |

Excellent to deal with great communications as well as friendly and responsible sales people. It takes alot for me to like sales people but these guys are above and beyond, highly recommended!!!!!

Service Review

by from Mechanicsburg PA |

Employees are nice and friendly and work ultimately gets done well. However, efficiency leaves a lot to be desired. I routinely schedule my appointments in advance due to my tight work schedule and understand that parts may need to be ordered in advance etc. However, oil changes tend to take an hour to an hour and a half, parts weren't available that should have been. Appointments are very time consuming and I'm not typically impatient but I don't look forward to the length of these visits.

August 19, 2013

We at Lawrence Chevrolet would like to Thank You for taking the time to fill out a review. These reviews help us to determine where our weaknesses are and help us improve our overall service to our customers. We strive at Lawrence Chevrolet to complete an oil change as well as the Multi Point Inspection and a Car Wash under an hour. These are included services that come with a normal oil change and take a little extra time. Its best to always plan on an hour and we hope to have you out before the hours up. There are some circumstances that might cause a longer wait time, but they should not be happening every time and should be very rare. Thanks again for your feedback and we hope to service you better in the future.

Awesome dealer

by from Ickesburg, PA |

Our salesman is (I say is because I hope to always have him as a salesman) Jeff Smith. He was very personable, found our needs and delivered exactly what we needed. We bought a new Malibu. And after the sale, it wasn't over. He sat in the car with us and showed us every detail of how to use all the new technology. Everything from the salesman to the sales manager to the financial manager to the way the car looked when we picked it up, was awesome. The whole experience at Lawrence Chevrolet was phenomenal.

Enjoyable buying experience

by from Fairfax, VA |

I drove 2 1/2 hours from Northern Virginia to get to this dealership because they had the used car that I wanted. It was time well spent. I have bought quite a few cars and this was the best buying experience that I have had. The salesman, Keith Zimmerman, and Sales Manager, Brian Markwood, were both a real pleasure to deal with. There was absolutely no pressure to purchase the vehicle and the price they advertised was, surprisingly, the price (with none of the ridiculous extra "processing fees" that dealers in Northern VA feel entitled to). It was readily apparent that they are a customer oriented dealership, which has been rare to find in my experience. I would highly recommend these gentlemen and the dealership to anyone. It was worth my time and a fun experience!

April 14, 2012

Thanks for taking the time to provide positive feedback. We at Lawrence Chevrolet strive to deliver a first class experience when purchasing or servicing your vehicle. We at Lawrence Chevrolet appreciate the referral business and look forward to assisting you and your referrals in the near future.