Coleman Auto Group

1710 N Olden Avenue Ext, Ewing, NJ 08638

New 877-233-2451
Used 866-365-4797
Service 877-579-4691

Your Friendly Family Owned Car Dealer! Call Today for Our Specials!

Great Dealership

by from Ewing, NJ |

From the moment I walked on the lot I was impressed by the laid back helpful attitude of the staff. I had a great experience with Scott Kent and would recommend this dealership to anyone. I will definitely be back when its time for my next vehicle!

Coleman Auto Group responded to this review

April 10, 2012

Thank you on behalf of the entire team here for sharing these reflections on your visit with us! We are thrilled to see that you enjoyed working with Scott on your recent purchase and if there is anything more we can do to assist you please be sure to let us know. Also, if you take a moment to follow us on Twitter and like our page on Facebook we will keep you updated on current service specials and much more! All the best, Mike Erb | Internet Director | merb929@gmail.com office #: 609-883-2800

GREAT SALESMAN/STEVEN WASHINGTON

by from Newtown, PA |

I was fortunate to be greeted by Mr. Steven Washington. He was wonderful!!! Patient, knowledgeable, not pushy, listened intently to my needs and made my new lease experience go smoothly. I would highly recommend Mr. Washington and Coleman Kia Subaru. It is my second experience with this dealership and I will continue to use them. Kelly M. Newtown Pa

Go to Coleman; ask for Bruce

by from Princeton |

Bruce was a TERRIFIC salesman. He was polite, informative, invested without being overbearing, and very affable. We didn't have to suffer through lots of long and irrelevant stories, as he kept his eye on the reason for our visit in the first place, which was the car. We could have taken the one they had on the lot, but we decided we were committed to our colors, so within a day, they'd found the exact Forester we wanted. Dan was VERY accommodating with financing, too, and met the ARM we'd found in our research. We highly recommend this dealer. Not much bargaining room for price, given the vehicle we were interested in. Bruce has been at it for a long time--his pride in his work with customers showed in every minute we spent with him. The dealership is well established, clean, well-run, friendly, and convenient. Go to Coleman; ask for Bruce.

Car Purchase

by from Bordentown, NJ |

We had an excellent experience buying our new KIA with Scott at Coleman. He and the other members of their staff made sure the process was easy and painless. Everyone was very knowledgeable and helpful. I would highly recommend Scott and the Coleman dealership to anyone in the market for a new or used vehicle!!!

Great Service

by from Trenton, NJ |

Scott was very helpful. He made sure we got the right deal for my new car. It was relatively fast considering the process we had to go through. Good hospitality, made sure we were comfortable during our time there.

Best Car Buying Experience

by from Trenton, NJ |

Steph Washington, our Sales Specialist, was extremely professional and courteous and truly made us feel that we could trust that he was going to try to do the best for us. And he did! Coleman Auto's Finance Manager, Dan O?Donnell, was so helpful and professional, providing us with expert advice, and making sure we received the best financing for the situation we were dealing with - even after I was a pain with questioning about the numbers, the best financing rates, etc. Would highly recommend Coleman Auto Group!

It 's simple, if you're going to buy, BUY HERE!!!!

by from Burlington NJ |

Best car buying experience ever. I shopped online with more than a few dealers. ONLY Coleman Auto Group responded with an honest effort to get the sale. They were more interested in doing good business than making a buck. Other dealers would not work with me via email. Beth Reedman was great throughout the entire process. All I got from the other dealers were inflated offers and was told I'll never get the car I was looking for at the price I wanted. Once I received an offer from Beth and Sean Lucas (which was right were I wanted it) I sat down with Mike Bolden to work out the final details. Mike took the time to explain everything in detail. He did a great job helping me understand all the ins and outs of the Coleman process. Folks, you WILL NOT find another dealership that works as well as this one does. Dan O'Donnell ( the finance guy) actually worked with me to get the best % rate loan he could to save me money. I'll say it again, he went out of his way to SAVE ME MONEY!!!! If you're gonna buy a car it's simple. Go to Coleman Auto Group.

great customer service

by from Princeton, NJ |

Scott Bregman must be the nicest, most personable man in the auto industry. He is a delight to work with: fair, relaxed, funny, and knowledgable. We had so much fun on our test drive with him where he encouraged us to test the turning radius, braking, and handling all in a snow-covered parking lot. We came to Coleman Subaru and Kia because, after much research, it was clear that they had the best prices in New Jersey. What we didn't expect was to actually enjoy the process of buying a used car. Thank you Scott, for making the process care-free, and even fun! We had been to several other car dealerships in the area, and not one of them came close to the prices or the customer service of Coleman.

Good customer service

by from Levittown, Pa |

Today we purchased a used vehicle from Coleman Buick with surprising ease. The salesman was helpful and friendly and showed us exactly what we were looking for. We got a decent price for our trade in. The prices on their used vehicles were either comparable or less than other dealerships. The vehicle we purchased is in excellent condition, in fact, it looks brand new. We were very pleased with our experience with Coleman Auto and would buy from them again.

COLEMAN SUBARU

by from Roebling, NJ |

They didn't have the car we wanted on the lot, but they found one at another dealer quickly. Our salesman Washington was very friendly and helpful, and everyone from the sales manager to the finance manager to the cashier was ready to help with a smile and an accurate answer. We brought it back in to have a part added and the service and parts department were clean and efficient. We are so happy to deal with them and look forward to many years of interaction.

Nice Facility

by from Prineton, NJ |

Pleasant experience taking my Rondo in for some recall repairs. Had to wait, but the waiting room was nice, with free wifi and coffee, desk to work at.