Turner Kia

New 877-842-4021
Used 877-834-7528
Service 877-857-4707

Turner Lifetime Care On Every Vehicle Purchase

Great Salesman, Poor Dealership Qualities.

by from Hazleton, PA |

Being extremely honest and priding myself on honesty and integrity, I have to admit that Dan Crowley of Turner Kia was an excellent salesman to deal with online. He is fast to respond and is courteous to deal with. I would advise anyone that happens to be able to deal with the rest of the dealership's sales tactics to be sure to try and get Dan as your sales representative. But just as Turner Kia has a great sales representative in Dan, they have terrible sales tactics in putting together a deal for you. They totally lost me as a customer after offering me 'auction' value for my trade in which they were offering me more than $2,000 less than any other dealership was offering to me for my vehicle. Everyone else was using true market 'trade in' values, just as you would find in any market available print ad such as NADA or KBB. But not Turner Kia. They wanted to take my trade and low ball me on it, so much so that it was insulting to a car enthusiast such as myself. Fortunately for myself, I have almost 30 years of vehicle purchasing, selling, and trading and thus knew the games they were playing and was not willing to consider purchasing from them because of their low balling me. For me, I will get the vehicle I want at a great price elsewhere. For Turner Kia, they lost not only this sale to me, but probably many other future sales to me if they had treated me as well as other dealerships have both in the past and currently.

February 23, 2015

Thank you for letting us know you were unhappy with our process. Please keep in mind that we were appraising your car sight unseen. In this situation we are conservative with value. My understanding is that your sales rep said we would do our best to increase the trade value after seeing the car in person. Think of it this way. If we had been too optimistic with your appraisal, and had to give you less for your car after you had driven a long distance, how would you have felt? Our goal of under-promise and over-deliver did not work for you. We sincerely apologize.

happy we stopped here

by from hanover Pa |

see Charlie Stone nice guy he made it a very nice experience buying a car here ,he ran all over the place to get the deal i was happy with , and making sure that the car was clean and everthing was out of our car . got a 2010 Equinox for my daughter . she is very happy with it . so that makes me happy . thanks guys you did a great job . all car buying experiences should be so nice and easy.

Dan Crowley was awesome!

by from Harrisburg, PA |

I came in unsure about what kind of car I needed to replace my old heap. Dan responded to my online request and I set up a time to meet. He was very patient with my questions and was able to work with my challenged credit rating! I love my new car and will come back to Dan next time around!

Thank you!

New car

by from Harrisburg, Pa |

Great salesman Lee Yom! If you have a job they will get you a car! I love my new 2015 Kia Forte rides great, Turner Kia and Lee are all you could ask for and more in a car buying experience.

Thank you!!!

No Hassle or Pressure! Dan was great

by from Harrisburg, PA |

My experience with Kia has been great! I have been working with Dan since the beginning and could not be happier! I just went to "look" and Dan got me approved for a 2014 Kia soul! He kept in touch the whole process and reviewed everything until I was comfortable. This was my first car buying experience and he made it so comfortable and easy! There was no hassle or pressure! Dan is a wonderful sales person and made me a very satisfied customer!

Thank you!!!

Thanks Dan!

by from York, PA |

Dan, Just have to send a note that we both love the cars, it was nice having a heavy car in the snow last night and this morning. Thank you again for all your help with this unbelievable deal, still having trouble believing it. Have a Merry Christmas and look forward to dinner with the first oil change..

February 20, 2015

Thank you for your feeback, we appreciate it!

Dream Car Buying Experience!

by from Harrisburg, PA |

Our salesman, Lee Yom, was absolutely amazing. He went out of his way at every step to make sure we were confident and comfortable with our decisions, and he succeeded in making us feel like we were his one and only priority. He was kind, attentive, efficient, and most important of all, he was genuine. Truly one of the nicest guys I've ever had the pleasure of meeting; let alone doing business with. I honestly believe if I had asked him for one of his kidneys, he would have found a way to give me both of them. I can't recommend him highly enough. Thanks again Lee!

January 28, 2015

Thank you!!

Great Facility

by from Harrisburg PA |

Stopped by two weeks ago and talked to salesman Lee Yom about trading in my Blazer. I wasn't sure on a vehicle or which one was in my price range so Lee gave me a couple of options. My schedule was hard because of me working 12 hour days "afternoon to early mornings" and not available when Lee was available but he worked with me. Lee took pictures and texted them to me with all the information. Lee was so helpful to me and helped me to choose the Ford Escape it is ideal for my family and cost was great. Lee went out of his way to have everything ready for me when I stopped by to sign the paperwork. Lee is a good salesman that I will recommend to sell a vehicle to my family and friends.

November 27, 2014

Thank you Victor!!! We are glad we were able to work this out at your convenience and look forward to serving all your vehicle needs in the future. It was a pleasure dealing with you and your family. Thank you, Lee Yom Mitch Koenig General Sales Manager

Knowledgable salesperson, low pressure.

by from Hummelstown, PA |

I came to the dealership not knowing what the process of buying a car entailed. I was approached by Jason Spence, a very nice and friendly salesperson. He was very knowledgable about the cars and made me feel very at ease. I was looking for an Optima and he thoroughly explained the differences between each level of the model so I could make a decision on what I was looking for. Jason took me to the perfect car. I was very pleased with my decision and I want to thank Jason for helping me purchase the perfect car. I will recommend my friends to go see Jason at Turner Kia. MT

November 27, 2014

Thank you for the feedback, Happy Thanksgiving!!! Jason Spence Mitch Koenig General Sales Manager

Best car shopping experience ever! Thanks Lee Yom!

by from Palmyra Pa, |

Car shopping has never been so easy. Lee Yom went above and beyond amazing customer service. He helped my family buy our dream car. Turner Kia was a great dealership. Thanks again Lee, we greatly appreciate all of your hard work.

November 27, 2014

Thank you, we are ecstatic we could assist you in the purchase of your dream car!!! Please be sure to take advantage of your TLC (Turner Lifetime Care). Thank you, Lee Yom Mitch Koenig General Sales Manager