3233 Paxton Street, Harrisburg, PA 17111

New 888-251-2210
Used 888-211-9105
Service 877-881-0502

To Be Sure

Friendly and helpful staff. Great dealership

by from Mifflinburg, Pa. |

Sandy was very courteous and patient with us. We don't buy a new car often and she stepped us through the process like a champ. She explained everything step by step. She made us feel welcome each time we were there, gave us a tour of the facility. and carefully went over all the car's features with us.

February 27, 2014

Thank you for the feedback! So glad you had a positive experience! Looking forward to serving all your Subaru needs.

A great experience from start to finish

by from Lancaster, PA |

Faulkner Subaru was the second stop in the day for us when looking for a new Subaru. We had stopped at another Subaru dealership closer to our home earlier. But even though Faulkner came second in time, it was absolutely first when it came to experience. Once we walked in the door, we were greeted warmly and welcomed by Sandy, the sales person. We had test drove earlier, so all we wanted to get was numbers so we could make comparisons. I had no intention to buy a car that, but after the fantastic offer that was made on the car we wanted, plus great financing, I couldn't say no. Everyone was great to work with, and I would in recommend anyone use Faulkner when looking for a new Subaru. We are in love with our 2014 Subaru Forester, and couldn't be happier that we went to Faulkner.

Purchase of New Subaru Outback

by from Harrisburg, PA |

My first Subaru purchase and first experience with Faulkner Subaru. Couldn't have been happier with the sales and financing process. Thank you Sandy Dragovan and Derick Morrison. Look forward to working with the friendly Service Department. So far...loving my Outback!

A very pleasant experience

by from York, PA |

Jim and Yvonne here, Thanking everyone that helped us in the process of buying a pre-owned car. Luckily you guys had just what we were looking for. And at a price we could live with. Sandy D. was a great help and the nicest person I've ever bought a car from. Thanks again!!

never followed up on the sale.

by from Frederick Md. |

I contacted the dealer about purchasing a 2010 e150. The dealer contacted me about my trade in I gave them all of the information on my car and that was the last I heard from them. That was on 1/28/14 it is now 2/5/14 I will not do business with this dealer or recommend them to anyone.

February 13, 2014

We do apologize for any miscommunication that may have occurred. We take pride in providing great customer service to all of our customers. Please feel free to contact us directly at 717-564-4545.

Great dealership, Awesome Salesperson

by from Harrisburg |

Friendly, no pressure staff. Great experience. My sales person Sandy was AWESOME. I would recommend her to anyone.

February 13, 2014

So glad you had a great experience! We look forward to assisting you with you with all of your automotive needs!

Faulkner Subara 2014

by from Harrisburg, Pa |

Pam and Bob - Harrisburg, Pa We purchased a new Outback Saturday January11, 2014. We knew where we needed to be to afford the car, and based on our past experiences at Faulkner dealerships we felt comfortable to sit down with Jim Smee and be honest with the numbers we were looking for. With a little bit of painless negotiating we were able to receive a fair price on the new car and a fair trade in value for our vehicle. Jim is great to work with. He is friendly and easy to talk to, and does not squeeze or pressure. Brian, the Sales Manager, was also friendly and easy to work with. Everyone we met was great! This is the 5th new car our family has purchased from Faulkner dealerships since 2003. It's always been the same experience. Friendly staff, low pressure, and a fair price each time. The ownership at Faulkner needs to be complimented, they have a good vision of how to treat a customer. They do a great job hiring friendly, knowledgeable staff, selling cars at fair prices, and making the car buying experience enjoyable. We will be heading back to Faulkner the next time we are in the market for a vehicle.

February 13, 2014

Thank you for sharing your positive experience! Looking forward to serving you with all of your vehicle needs.

Superb experience

by from Middle Village, NY |

I bought the car from Faulkner Subaru, despite the 2 hour drive (from NYC), but it was so worth it. First of all I got the price that was unbeatable by the local dealers in NYC. Second, the communication was superb. I purchased it from behind my computer after exchanging few emails with Bob. My car arrived earlier than expected and picking car up was a pleasant experience I was not expecting. Bob spent 2 hours explaining features of the car. I was never felt pushed into getting extra warranty/insurance although I was presented with options to do so. Loving every single piece of buying experience with Faulkner Subaru. 5 star dealer !!!

Quality Service Results in a Second Sale

by from hummelstown, pa |

Based on the exceptional service by Zack and the service staff that I experienced during my first lease with Faulkner Subaru and the attentiveness from Sandy, when my lease was expiring I retuirned for a new car. Sandy, the credit manager and the sales manager were all very helpful. On my initial visit for a new car they pointed out that I still had a considerable amount of mileage left on the lease. Instead of making a sale 90 days ago they suggestd that I use more of the lease milage then return. They did not have to do that. They could have simply made the sale 90 days ago. After selecting the vehicle they made arrangements, accomadating my schedule, for me to return the next day to sign the paperwork and pickup the vehicle. Their professional consideration of my time is a perfect example of their service

Not Pushy at All

by from Elizabethtown, PA |

Our experience with Faulkner Subaru was great. I could not find a manual transmission vehicle in the area and the staff at Faulkner was willing to find the car for me when other dealerships wanted me to do a lot of the leg work. Additionally, they had a competitive price and were not overly pushy about add-ons and warranties. THey respected what I wanted, and I couldn't ask for anything more.

by from Etters, PA |

Everyone was very friendly, followed up with us, took care of the financing and notifying my insurance company for me. I feel they went over and above what I have experienced before at used car dealerships. Everyone from the car salesperson to finance took excellent care of us and I got a great deal on a car I had been searching for on my 1st visit to their dealership. I would highly recommend Faulkner Subaru !

September 13, 2013

We are so glad you had such a great experience! Thanks for allowing us the opportunity to earn your business!