Faulkner Subaru

New 888-251-2210
Used 888-211-9105
Service 877-881-0502

To Be Sure

Great Car Purchase Experience!

by from Coatesville, PA |

Had a great buying experience at Faulkner Subaru in Harrisburg. Kim Werner was very easy to work with via internet and phone and offered us the best deal we could find on the exact vehicle we wanted. The communication with her was seamless and smooth which was very important to us considering our busy family and work schedules. When we arrived late in the evening to pick up our vehicle, Sandy Dragovan was there to greet us and assist us transferring everything from our old trade-in vehicle to our new Subaru. Sandy was very knowledgeable about the new vehicle and very accommodating given that we arrived at the dealership fairly late in the evening and our two young children were with us. Sandy even watched over our children while we met with Brian Dougherty who made the paperwork process easy. If we enjoy our new Subaru as much as I think we will, we will definitely go to Faulkner Subaru when it comes time to purchase another one. Thank you!

August 13, 2014

Thank you for sharing your positive experience! Enjoy your new Subaru!

Very friendly and professional!

by from Elizabethville |

Sandy took the time to explain the features of our Outback and to be sure all of our questions were answered. From the initial sale to the day we picked it up, she made the experience comfortable.

Sandy is Awesome!!

by from Harrisburg, pa |

I ordered my new 2015 Subaru Outback. I just picked it up last Thursday and I couldn't be happier with it. This is my 3rd car throw Sandy. My wife also got a car throw Sandy! She does a great job working with us on options for the car. I send all my friends to her.

A Wonderful Car Buying Experience

by from Dillsburg, Pa |

It was our first purchase of a new vehicle since 1999. I specifically asked for Sandy, due to the other reviews for her. We were not rushed or felt pressured during the process. They had in stock the color and options we were looking for and this one even came with something a little extra, in the line of vent visors, rubber floor mats and cross bars for the roof rack. Everyone we met, Jared, Sam and Brian?, were super friendly, as well as anyone we seen in passing. We hope this continues, as we like "Service after the Sale.

Greatest Car Buying Experience!!!

by from Harrisburg, PA |

I had the greatest experience at Faulkner Subaru!!! Evelyn was very knowledgeable and answered every question I had about the Subaru Outback I was interested in. Evelyn's manager Brian was very easy to work with and we reached an agreement very quickly. I was very pleased with my experience including signing paperwork. Jared explained the terms of my loan and coverage on my new car. I would recommend buying a Subaru from Faulkner to everyone. Keep up the great work, you definitely have a customer for life!!!

Wouldn't go there if they gave me the car for free

by from New Holland, Pennsylvania |

Worst customer service I've ever experienced from a dealership. To start off the salesmen was highly unprofessional. Saying vulgarity, barely new what he was doing, and didn't even know that the car was actually called an impreza wrx. Now onto the huge problem. After being there already for 2 hours we were about to do a credit check and a couple walked in for the same car. A different salesmen comes over to us and says we need to place a deposits right now or they sell the car to the other couple because they had cash. At that moment, we got up and said have a good day. If i was there for already 2 hours, plus i did an hour drive just to get there, and about to make a deal on the car WHY DO I HAVE TO PUT A DEPOSIT?! Isn't it first come first serve?? I had already done the test drive, gave me a walkthrough of the car, and just because of this couple had some cash, they were eager to sell it to them instead. Not to the guy that waited patiently for 2 hours for this car. I've never had such a terrible experience at a dealership before. Later that day I went to Lancaster County Subaru, and they treated me like family. I ordered a fresh wrx with not even a question asked. I would never deal with Faulkner Subaru again.

A great experience from start to finish

by from Lancaster, PA |

Faulkner Subaru was the second stop in the day for us when looking for a new Subaru. We had stopped at another Subaru dealership closer to our home earlier. But even though Faulkner came second in time, it was absolutely first when it came to experience. Once we walked in the door, we were greeted warmly and welcomed by Sandy, the sales person. We had test drove earlier, so all we wanted to get was numbers so we could make comparisons. I had no intention to buy a car that, but after the fantastic offer that was made on the car we wanted, plus great financing, I couldn't say no. Everyone was great to work with, and I would in recommend anyone use Faulkner when looking for a new Subaru. We are in love with our 2014 Subaru Forester, and couldn't be happier that we went to Faulkner.

May 20, 2014

So glad you came to us! Thanks for sharing your positive experience!

Purchase of New Subaru Outback

by from Harrisburg, PA |

My first Subaru purchase and first experience with Faulkner Subaru. Couldn't have been happier with the sales and financing process. Thank you Sandy Dragovan and Derick Morrison. Look forward to working with the friendly Service Department. So far...loving my Outback!

May 20, 2014

We are glad you're happy with your experience with us! We look forward to meeting all of your Subaru needs!

A very pleasant experience

by from York, PA |

Jim and Yvonne here, Thanking everyone that helped us in the process of buying a pre-owned car. Luckily you guys had just what we were looking for. And at a price we could live with. Sandy D. was a great help and the nicest person I've ever bought a car from. Thanks again!!

May 20, 2014

Thanks for sharing your positive experience!

Friendly and helpful staff. Great dealership

by from Mifflinburg, Pa. |

Sandy was very courteous and patient with us. We don't buy a new car often and she stepped us through the process like a champ. She explained everything step by step. She made us feel welcome each time we were there, gave us a tour of the facility. and carefully went over all the car's features with us.

February 27, 2014

Thank you for the feedback! So glad you had a positive experience! Looking forward to serving all your Subaru needs.

never followed up on the sale.

by from Frederick Md. |

I contacted the dealer about purchasing a 2010 e150. The dealer contacted me about my trade in I gave them all of the information on my car and that was the last I heard from them. That was on 1/28/14 it is now 2/5/14 I will not do business with this dealer or recommend them to anyone.

February 13, 2014

We do apologize for any miscommunication that may have occurred. We take pride in providing great customer service to all of our customers. Please feel free to contact us directly at 717-564-4545.