Faulkner Nissan

Service 866-672-6312

To Be Sure

Great dealership

by from Harrisburg,pa |

This dealership is hands down the top of the line in every aspect of buying and service,I will never buy from another dealer. If you want a no hassle experience do no look any further, I highly recommend Faulkner Nissan ,I am totally satisfied and will be back.

Sales Manager was a joke

by from Harrisburg, PA |

I went to Nissan looking at new Altimas because they were having a 25% off deal. George, our salesman was awesome! Extremely friendly and he wasn't pushy what so ever. I ended up choosing an Altima that night and was going to come in the next day to sign the paperwork. We got there the next day and we had sat down with the sales manager Steve to go over my trade. Steve offered me almost $4000 less then KBB, NADA, and Auto Trader showed as trade value. When I told him I wasn't going to trade my car in for that he told me that he needs to be "conservative" on my trade because he was giving me 25% off my car. I said to him that even if I wasn't trading in my car you will still be giving me 25% off so that has nothing to do with my trade. Steve kept stating that he needs to be conservative because he is already giving me a deal. After about 10 minutes of back and fourth he offered me a whopping $1000 more for my trade and that was "the best he could do." Now we are talking about $3000 less then trade in value. I told him that we were going to walk. As i'm walking out he stops me to offer $1000 more. And he had the "used car manager" with him that told me there is no way i would ever be able to sell my vehicle myself for the amount i wanted them to give me for the car. I wasn't asking for much...all I wanted was the average amount that the websites were saying my car was worth and my car was in great condition. There seriously was not a scratch inside or out. I accepted the offer mainly for the reason that my salesman was awesome and i didn't want him to lose out on a sale because the managerment was terrible. The sales manager brings out a paper for me to sign that had the final price on it. It didn't look quite right and i realized that they conveniently only adjusted the trade by $1000 from his orginial offer and not $2000 like we agreed on. I am really hoping that was just a mistake but it just didn't seem like it to me. Thankfully we had a great salesman and I really liked the car or I would not of bought the car there. Seems like they are only giving 25% off the Altimas because they are planning to give a lot less for the trade.

Faulkner Nissan responded to this review

May 13, 2014

Thank you for your review! At Faulkner Nissan we are extremely interested in all of our customer feedback, both positive and negative. I am very sorry that you had a poor purchasing experience here, and I would like to do whatever I can to rectify that. I have spoken to Steve, and to Matt Smith, the General Manager here. We are taking steps to review our processes when it comes to trade appraisals, and to the entire negotiation process. We would not be able to take such steps if you hadn't brought this issue to our attention. So again, thank you for your feeback. If you would like to discuss this further, please don't hesitate to contact me. My name is Bill Harral, and I am the Internet Manager here at Faulkner Nissan. I can be reached at 717-315-1056 or at my email address at bharral@faulknernissan.com.

New truck

by from Hummelstown,Pa |

Very good job by the entire staff in all phases of the buying experience.

Worst Experience

by from Harrisburg, PA |

What should have been an easy transaction was a disaster. We went in with a specific car in mind. Financing was already in place, and we had called the dealership earlier to make sure it would all work out. Walked in and sat for a good 30 minutes (keep in mind no one else was there). Salesperson finally got around to taking us for a test drive, and we were ready to buy. But when we got back, suddenly the numbers didn't work. He wanted us to put down money and would not budge at all on the price. At all. There was nothing he could do so we walked. Another dealership was more than willing and able to work with our budget. Will NEVER go back to this dealership and do not recommend it.

Faulkner Nissan responded to this review

July 2, 2013

It's never pleasant to hear of someone having a bad experience and as a sales manager its worse when you are never given the opportunity to offer assistance. Nobody can please everybody all the time but bad experiences with us are rare enough that I can say with confidence I remember this day. First allow me to apologize if we in some way made it sound as though you had to put money down. What our finance department was trying to convey was that in order to get the rate that your bank had promised, you would have had to put some money down. It's actually common for banks to offer reduced rates but they do typically require that you do not finance the entire value of the vehicle as well as taxes and tags. I do agree that waiting for about 30 minutes to reach a resolution can be trying, for you as well as us. It was our hope that when the finance manager was trying to get an exception for you that the bank would be a little timelier in their reply. As you said you were the only one here and had our undivided attention. Over the years here I have met tons of happy customers who love us. I believe that is because we excel at no only making the purchase go smoothly, but giving it the attention it deserves when it doesn't. Please feel free to contact me directly I think you will be surprised with what we can do.

Very bad experience!

by from Millersburg PA |

I actually walked out of the dealership due to the saleman trying to pick apart my trade in, I already had my own financing lined up and just wanted to see if they could make the numbers I was looking for work, Anyway I went to Ladd Hanford the next day and bought a vehicle the same day..I will never deal with these guys nor recommend them to anyone!

Easy Process

by from Mechanicsburg PA |

I visited 2 other dealers ( one Nissan and 1 Toyota) before stopping by Faulkner. The sales associates at Faulkner were very nice knew their products inside and out. After showing them the cars.com smart buying price, they basically matched it.....simple as that. If you do your homework you can get a great car at a great price.

Trust in deAler service

by from new Cumberlan, PA |

I have absolute trust in the repairs done by this dealer.