Faulkner Nissan

Service 866-672-6312 Service 866-672-6312

To Be Sure

friendly people

by from Annville, PA |

Told the sales rep what I was looking for and that I knew it would take awhile to find what I wanted. I had one of the techs, that I know real good, called and said that he was looking at a trade in that I might be interested in. When I got there the tech and the sales rep went over the truck with me and we started the paper work for me to get it. Since then I have had it back for rutine maintance and state inspection. I would recommend the dealership to a friend and have.

December 18, 2015

We're so happy you enjoyed working with our staff! We strive to provide all our customers with knowledgeable expertise and service. It's good to hear you received that. Do not hesitate to call if you need anything. Be safe on the road.

Best experience ever

by from Downingtown, pa |

Chris my sales rep could not have provided a better experience. As a longtime Nissan owner- Faulner Nissan and Chris provided from top to bottom the best experience. I would recommend Chris to anyone looking for a great Nissan.

Pleasant Experince

by from Dillsburg, PA |

I hate car shopping, knowing I'm getting screwed no matter what happens. Just a matter of how badly. Not here, I think. Anyway experience was not near as badly as expected. Salesperson took time to know us and what exactly we were looking for in a vehicle. Since my wife has owned or leased 3 Muranos in a row, it wasn't a difficult question to answer. After all said and done, we walked out the proud owners, with the bank, of a 2015 Murano. Wife is happy, I'm happy!

professional extroydonary customer service

by from Annville, Pennsylvania |

We had a amazing experience an will definitely return in future everyone we worked with were extremely friendly an attentive to all our needs an questions

Friendly helpful staff

by from Harrisburg, PA |

Always helpful and eager to get me in as soon as possible. Great customer service

December 3, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us, Diane. Feel free to stop by if you ever need any more help.

Faulkner Nissan

by from Shiremanstown, PA |

The people at Faulkner are friendly and very helpful. They answered any and all questions that I had even days after I purchased my car,

Dodge Journey

by from New Cumberland, PA. |

Nicole Smallwood did an excellent job getting me the car I wanted and I love my new to me car

Valued Customer

by from Dillsburg, PA |

I went to a Nissan dealership that was closer to my house, but I wanted to investigate other dealerships and offers available to me. When I walked into Faulkner Nissan they were very helpful and wanted to make sure that the vehicle I chose would be one that met my needs. Amy took her time and worked with what I was looking for and she found me the perfect vehicle. I have a very tight schedule and Amy was able to accommodate my time schedule. Meghan in finance made the process a zip. All in all I would recommend the dealership to friends and family or anyone reading this review.

December 1, 2015

We are happy you found us so helpful, Mary! We respect our customer's time and budget and strive to provide a friendly professional service to all our customers. Thank you for your strong recommendation! We hope to continue serving you.

Very nice facility. Easy access and convenient.

by from Harrisburg, PA |

First oil change was free. Minimum wait, very nice waiting area.

Nissan Rogue

by from Grantville,PA |

Doing business with Faulkner Nissan is always a pleasurable experience. The staff is very friendly and always willing to take the time to discuss the repairs necessary for my vehicle.

December 6, 2015

Thank you, Susan, for the warm review! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. We hope to be of service again in the future!