Pettijohn Auto

New 866-913-7488
Used 866-980-3005
Service 866-735-0652

NO Documentation fees!

Great Dealer To Business With!

by from Lake Ozark, MO |

I found a used car online. I emailed Carsley and he was very helpful and made the purchase all by email. These guys are super friendly and made this purchase a very easy, simple event.

August 27, 2013

Glad we were able to help you! We're willing to do anything to help make our customers confident in their vehicle purchasing over the internet!

great service, fully satisfied customer right here

by from ridgeway, moty |

..Very satisfied customers right here. We have bought our cars here in the past, and this new buick lucerne is flawless. Will continue doing business here!! Thank u pettijohns

Great place to purchase and trade-in a vehicle.

by from De Soto, KS |

I traded in a 2002 Avalanche and purchased a 2011 Ram. I have been reviewing vehicles for a long time and this vehicle jumped out as a great deal. I was in contact with the internet sales manager for details of the vehicle of interest and my trade in value. I was 2.5 hours away so I really appreciated their diligence pricing my vehicle sight unseen. After I was comfortable with the purchase vehicle price and my trade-in estimate I visited the facility to test drive the Ram and let the mechanics look at the Avalanche. Long story short, we shortly came to an agreement after my first visit. My next visit was to drop off my vehicle and pick up my purchase vehicle. I dropped off my trade-in, filled out the normal paper work and was back on the road in my purchase vehicle in about 30 minutes. I would highly recommend Carsley Crabtree (Internet Sales Manager) and Hal Dowis (Sales Manager). I look forward to future business with Pettijohn for my Family's vehicle needs.

July 9, 2014

Nate, Thanks again for making the drive and for trading in such a clean Avalanche! All of us truly enjoyed visiting with you and hope you enjoy your truck! If there's anything we can do, please don't hesitate to reach out! Best, Carsley, Hal, and the rest of us at Pettijohn's

Purchase of our Grand marquis

by from Eagleville, Mo |

The company did great in helping us out from the salesman to the finance advisor. we appreciate all the time that everyone put into helping us get our loan specially the finance advisor plud the salesman id not pressure us into buying something that we did not want. My husband does not like to be pressure about anything or elso he will walk out of the building. You guys did a great job and thanks alot.

June 30, 2014

It was our pleasure to help make this possible for you! We take a lot of pride of helping people just like you research exactly the vehicle they want instead of pressuring them into something they'll just regret later, so we're glad you noticed that! Thank you again so much for your business!

Nice Experience at Pettijohn Auto

by from Columbia MO |

I called Pettijohn Auto on a vehicle they had in stock that I was interested in, I talked to Hal about it and he was wonderful to talk to, very straight forward and non pressuring, he contacted back when he said he would and even though I decided that I couldn't purchase the vehiicle at this time, he told me he understood and if I was interested in anything else to give him a ring-even though they are 3 hours away from me he said he would bring the car in if I was interested in it-good dealership and I wish I could have dealt with them, maybe next time.

June 2, 2014

Virginia, You're too kind! Thanks for taking the time to say nice things about me! The 3 hours away is no problem; whenever you're ready, you know I'm here to help in any way I can! Enjoy your summer and I hope to visit with you again soon! -Hal Dowis

Shopping at Pettijohn's

by from Eagleville, MO |

Jack was very helpful, Sherri very informative and professional remodeled facilities - very nice and well lit. The little extras made it a pleasant experience and well satisfied with our purchase. Thanks to all!

April 10, 2014

We're very glad you had a good time; we certainly enjoyed helping! We're glad you like the remodel as well. Never hesitate to contact us with any issue you have! King regards, Jack and the rest of the staff at Pettijohn Auto Center

New vehicle buying experience

by from Leon Iowa |

Most of you know how sometimes buying a new vehicle can be both dreadful and stressful. Not at Pettijohn Auto in Bethany. I just purchased a new Ford Escape from Greg Badder and the staff there, and had nothing but a pleasant experience. Thanks Greg! I would recommend them to anyone. Thanks Pettijohn Auto. I know I'll love my new vehicle. Thanks again, Mary Owens.

November 6, 2013

Thanks, Mary! Looking forward to seeing you on the 22nd and thanks to you & HyVee for helping us with this event! - Gregg

Great Dealer To Business With!

by from Lake Ozark, MO |

Great Sales Person

by from Denver, MO |

Jeremy Ellis is one of the best sales persons I have dealt with

March 1, 2013

Thank you very much! I'm very fortunate to have such great customers! -Jeremy

by from Bethany Missouri |

Thank you for the good service you provide and I love my new Jeep.

February 19, 2013

Very glad to hear that you love your new Jeep! I hope that you'll contact us with any questions or concerns - Hal and the entire staff at Pettijohn's

LoVe My NeW CaR!!!

by from Cainsville, Missouri |

Thank you Pettijohns & Jeremy Ellis!!! This is not the first time buying a car from Jeremy. He is honest and friendly and is willing to answer all my questions. Jeremy is not a pushy salesman and this is something that I greatly appreciate. When you do business at Pettijohns they treat you like family. Everyone is friendly! Love my 2013 Chrysler 200!!! Thanks again, Angie :)

February 19, 2013

Thank you very much! We're thrilled that you like your new car -- the 200's are great! We're also fortunate to have our customers treat us like family...don't hesitate to get in touch with us regarding any questions or concerns! - Jeremy and the entire staff at Pettijohn Auto