Pettijohn Auto

Used 866-980-3005
Service 866-735-0652

NO Documentation fees!

by from Bethany Missouri |

Thank you for the good service you provide and I love my new Jeep.

February 19, 2013

Very glad to hear that you love your new Jeep! I hope that you'll contact us with any questions or concerns - Hal and the entire staff at Pettijohn's

LoVe My NeW CaR!!!

by from Cainsville, Missouri |

Thank you Pettijohns & Jeremy Ellis!!! This is not the first time buying a car from Jeremy. He is honest and friendly and is willing to answer all my questions. Jeremy is not a pushy salesman and this is something that I greatly appreciate. When you do business at Pettijohns they treat you like family. Everyone is friendly! Love my 2013 Chrysler 200!!! Thanks again, Angie :)

February 19, 2013

Thank you very much! We're thrilled that you like your new car -- the 200's are great! We're also fortunate to have our customers treat us like family...don't hesitate to get in touch with us regarding any questions or concerns! - Jeremy and the entire staff at Pettijohn Auto

Thank you!

by from jameson, mo |

walk in. seen in a timely manner. taken care of in a timely manner in a professional and friendly service.

November 16, 2012

Thank you for the kind words! We do our best to help our customers in a timely manner, and we're so glad to hear that your visit was a pleasant experience!

Fuel Filter Replacement

by from Windsor WI |

While traveling from WI to TX pulling 5th wheel, the replace fuel filter message came on. We were traveling down I-35 just north of Bethany, MO and found Pettijohn Chevy on GPS. Called and they said they could take care of us. After unhooking and changing fuel filter, we were on the road again in less than an hour. Excellent service from service manager and technician. We really appreciate their taking care of us right away.

November 5, 2012

We're happy that you were able to find us, and more importantly-- get back on the road again!

Great Service and wonderful people

by from Mercer, Missouri |

I had a flat and needed to get my spare tire put on. They were great to help, but it was a little pricey. I appreciated the help and they were very kind.

July 22, 2012

We're glad we could help with your spare tire! We do appreciate your honest feedback, as we continually use it to better our dealership for our customers. We look forward to seeing you again!

Friendly and helpful

by from Pattonsburg, MO |

The service was great. They got me in quickly and the problem was fixed in a timely fashion. The mechanics were knowledgeable and the staff was friendly and accommodating. The waiting room was comfortable and the prices were reasonable.

July 21, 2012

We're delighted to know that your experience with us was such a positive one! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your kind words! Making sure we make you happy the next time you visit us is an opportunity we hope to earn!

Dissapointed in recall service

by from Denver, MO |

I live about 30 miles from this dealer. I received a recall notice from Ford on a 1999 F150. My first contact with these folks, in February 2012, resulted in no service due to lack of parts. I called again in early July 2012 and they indicated that the parts were available so I made an appointment to have the repairs made. After driving the 30 miles to the dealer they told me they did not have the parts for my vehicle since it was a long bedded extended cab. They ordered the correct part and I made the trip again 48 hours later. That trip resulted in gas tank damage and a broken sensor that tells how much fuel is in the tank. Again parts were ordered and another trip will have to be made. It takes both time and money to continue wmaking trips to the dealer. I'm not a happy customer.

July 17, 2012

We're very sorry that you were not informed on the first phone call. We had to inspect your vehicle before we could order the appropriate recall parts. Understanding your frustration, we hope to earn the opportunity to serve you again, and we hope you also know that we appreciate not only your business, but your feedback.

service dept

by from 55807 |

Terry in the service dept. Was very nice& great to work with got me right in. Did the repair in 30 min. & had me back on the road. What a great place to go I will stop in for more sevice next time.

June 24, 2012

Thank you! I will strive to keep providing the most comfortable and quickest service possible. While I hope your vehicle provides you with many trouble-free miles, I am truly gratified to have the opportunity to serve you again in the future. Thank You much, Terry and the rest of the staff at Pettijohn Auto Center

Excellent service

by from Albany, MO |

I have always received friendly, trustworthy, excellent and timely service from Pettijohn's. You can trust their recommendations and service for any work that is or might need to be done. Their personnel are top notch. I've purchased my last two cars from them and always them serviced by Pettijohn's. Can't beat them for new or used cars and the service departments are excellent.

June 19, 2012

We are so happy that you have pleasant experiences with us! Nothing is more fulfilling to us than exceeding our customer's expectations! Thank you so much for the kudos and we look forward to going to work for you again in the near future!

truck and car maintenance

by from Kidder Missouri |

Always met with a encouraging greeting and very matter of fact approach to my service needs.

May 29, 2012

We are very glad you enjoy working with us right from the start, because nothing is more pleasing to us than a satisfied customer! Thank you for your business, but most importantly- your kinds words!