Volvo Of Princeton

Service 888-864-4235

Largest Volvo Dealer Group in the USA- Family Owned & Operated

Above and Beyond for Customer Service

by from Lawrenceville, NJ |

I wish I could personally thank this dealership for helping me after I had purchased my car. The customer service was more then I had expected . Christopher Long made sure I was 100% satisfied with my car.Both were quick to respond when I needed help and can't express how much I appreciate everything they did for me. It was my first car that I purchased and they made it a learning experience. If you're looking for a friendly understanding staff, I recommend them to the fullest. Their customer service is probably the best!!

Great follow-up

by from New York, NY |

My wife and I were shopping for a used car and we arrived Saturday afternoon at Princeton Volvo a few minutes before their closing hour. Matt Long himself and several of his staff staid very late to advise us while there was no insurance we'd buy anything. I ended up buying a nice convertible and Matt accepted I just made a transfer of the purchase price, which obviously would only occur on Monday, to let us leave with the car while it would have been easy for me to cancel it using any fallacious excuse in order to renegotiate the price. Moreover, they accepted my trade-in without its title I did not have with me. There was minor scratches on the car we bought, which otherwise was like new. Our handshake agreement was to have them repaired at his cost by an authorized Volvo dealer close to our home and Matt did follow-up to make sure we were totally satisfied. I strongly recommend anyone to purchase a new or used car at Princeton Volvo!

Awesome Dealership!

by from Yardville, NJ |

Went in to buy a used van for my family and found what I was looking for right away. I asked to speak with a salesman and I was helped in no time. Took it for a test drive and was sold on how it drove plus how clean it was. They also had a car fax and other records on the van. I love my new van and I would recommend this dealership to a friend.

Pure Awesomeness

by from bensalem, Pennsylvania |

I've been searching for a car for a long time. I came across a used Volkswagen that was very striking on autotrader and cars.com. it was exactly what i was looking for. It had 1 owner, low miles. awesome features. I knew that going to a Volvo dealership and looking at a Volkswagen might seem weird but i called one day and spoke with Paul. He was friendly over the phone and assured me that they would treat me right after i told him that I've been getting the run-a-round from other dealerships and being treated poorly. I made an appointment for the next day to go look at the car and i was introduced to Michelle Sabine, her husband Russ, and Brian McMahon. Michelle and i talked for a long time about the car. She was very friendly, offered my family something to drink as we waited. She told me that the car was getting 4 fresh tires, new rotors, and new brake pads on the car at the moment and it'll be a few minutes and we can go for a test drive. We went on the test drive and the car was awesome and i immediately fell in love with it. i told her that i would really like to look into getting the car and we started talking numbers. i told her where i wanted to be as far as payment wise and she made it happen. The payment was about $40 more than what I was asking for but that wasn't their fault, my credit wasn't the best. i felt it was worth it due to the fact that this dealership took really good car of me and my family. They made it such a smooth process and restored my faith that there are good people out there, even at a dealership. They all treated my family as their own. Upon leaving Michelle was trying to shake my hand she got a hug instead. I hope they all know how gracious i am.

Great Service

by from Manalapan, NJ |

Al, my service advisor, explained everything every step of the way. Everyone I met, from the technicians to the service manager were courteous and helpful at all times. This service department is the best I've ever dealt with over the years. I can't thank them enough for their attention and conscientiousness in finding my problem and then fixing it.

A great experience

by from Colts Neck, NJ |

We are very pleased with our recent car-buying experience. It took us little time to determine the car we wanted, negotiate a fair price, and drive it off the lot thanks to the knowledge and personal care that our salesperson offered. Thanks, Russ.

Great dealership both for sales and service

by from Pennington, NJ |

We have purchased and serviced cars with Volvo of Princeton for over 20 years and never once has there been a reason not to be fully satisfied. This is a family owned and operated dealership and as such they are very conscious of their reputation throughout the community. They are not like your typical dealership--when you go there, either to have your car serviced or to purchase a vehicle it is an enjoyable experience -- the sales and service associates put the client first, know they offer a good product and great service and always seem happy to be there and to assist you. We have purchased 8 cars over the years from Volvo of Princeton, including a used one for our son when he was in school and have always been 100%+ satisfied with the car; and just recently our son purchased a new one on his own and going out of his way geographically to purchase it here in Princeton! Without any reservation, we highly recommend working with Volvo of Princeton

Review of Volvo of Princeton

by from Robbinsville, NJ |

Exceptioanl service. I highly receommend Volvo of Princeton to buyers looking for great, freindly service and a seemless expereince.

Tops in the field

by from Lawrenceville, NJ |

Volvo of Princeton is the benchmark of auto dealerships. Their attention to the customer from the time he or she sets foot on their lot until they drive their new car away is unparalleled. Bravo

Outstanding service

by from Princeton, NJ |

This dealership is the reason we drive a Volvo. Put simply, Princeton Volvo has the best customer service of any dealership we have ever encountered. They have gone over and above the call of duty every time we have needed service. Whether it was a simple oil change, a major repair, or sales of a new car, every person on the Volvo team has made sure we were completely happy and satisfied. We love our Volvos, but it's the incredibly attentive people at Pton Volvo that keep us coming back. There are plenty of other types of car dealerships in the area, but after dealing with very mediocre (to poor) service at several of them, Volvo is a breath of fresh air. Truly, it's a completely different, very positive experience at Princeton Volvo.

Great experience with Nils, Al and Matt-TERRIFIC!

by from Haverford, PA |

I have purchased multiple cars and serviced even more at Princeton Volvo over the last 10 years. Outstanding buying experience from Nils, and great service experience with Al and Matt. Highly recommended.